yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Julia Milova's Room/Apartment

Bug:

After getting a call from random BF and breaking up, you suddenly find yourself at Pavlovsk School.

Apparently the break up also doesn't happen.

May 5, 2021
Can anyone do a video walkthrough/tutorial of the installation process? Seriously, I have never seen a game with such a complicated installation process, and I have no clue where to even begin. Or if someone make some sort of "already-all-done" WINrar file to download, it would be great too.

• Wow
Reactions: Voido

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Can anyone do a video walkthrough/tutorial of the installation process? Seriously, I have never seen a game with such a complicated installation process, and I have no clue where to even begin. Or if someone make some sort of "already-all-done" WINrar file to download, it would be great too.
Go to , click on the "QSP Player" link. This should open a mega download page, download one of the versions for your operating system (probably a 1.9.0 version). After that is downloaded extract the archive to your preferred install location (e.g. your desktop). This is your game engine.

Then download the game using the link from this site. Move it to your QSP directory, or a separate directory if you wish. You can now run the game using the Qqsp.exe executable, and opening your Girl Life file in that window.

If you also want images, download the latest image pack from the link on this site as well, and paste it in your QSP directory. It should place all files in a subdirectory called "images". Now you will have images while playing the game.

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
download

0.9.2 Core Image Pack

Girl_Life_0.9.2.qsp
0.9.2 Core Sound Pack
new folder = put all 3 unziped

QuestSoftPlayer = download run ,exe click quest top left open game , look for Girl_Life_0.9.2.qsp

under gameplay settings , display change background colour
click game to save

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
there is a video on discord

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Julia Milova's Room/Apartment

Bug:

After getting a call from random BF and breaking up, you suddenly find yourself at Pavlovsk School.

Apparently the break up also doesn't happen.
Don't think this one is a new bug... I would have loved this system much more if not for these bugs and the lack of gangbangs o_O

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Bug:

Pavlovsk School

Sveta earns a second trophy in track and it is not counted in the Character Statistics page.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
They are indeed, mostly because things like patreon cracked down on stuff so tfgames and all such sites have had to become a lot more strict on what they allow.

Reactions: Dragonstar27

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
I think they banned it from there as well.
Well I got the images from there not too long ago. You might try messaging that MrUnimportant on tfgames, he seems to be fairly active judging by his profile there, and he's previously mentioned that he has a page/site for distributing the images somewhere where it's more legal.

It's a real shame that there was such a crackdown on that. Bandit was a very good boy, and there are still several references to him in the code.

Reactions: Dragonstar27

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any NPC that will willingly try to get my PC pregnant and not be displeased at the thought of it? In fact I'd prefer it if they were excited at the thought of impregnating my PC.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any NPC that will willingly try to get my PC pregnant and not be displeased at the thought of it? In fact I'd prefer it if they were excited at the thought of impregnating my PC.
At this moment I don't think so, keep in mind family is planned down the road. So there will be Artem and Fedor both likely will as their story progresses, but neither wants kids yet, they are both after all only 17 themselves. at 21 after graduating the Uni with a degree and getting a job then things might be different.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes