lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Possible SPOILER
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I can not find what time/day the trigger is. When it comes to ksenya what time/days does she show up at the park? AFTER you have already taken her picture and vise versa and know about her store.
There is some Ksenya content after this. After meeting her at her store you can rarely find her in front of the city mall during the day with her mom (only one time). After that event you can see here rarely during the day at the lake during clear weather (with her mom taking progressively more risque photos of her), and then after that you have the option to become her girlfriend at her shop (contains a kissing scene). That is the current end of the quest as far as I am aware, and there is no more exhibitionist content with both Sveta and her at this time.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Possible SPOILER
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I can not find what time/day the trigger is. When it comes to ksenya what time/days does she show up at the park? AFTER you have already taken her picture and vise versa and know about her store.
You can always use [ spoiler] [ / spoiler] and [ ispoiler] [ /ispoiler] tags (removing the space of course).

Like this:

Possible SPOILER

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
There is some Ksenya content after this. After meeting her at her store you can rarely find her in front of the city mall during the day with her mom (only one time). After that event you can see here rarely during the day at the lake during clear weather (with her mom taking progressively more risque photos of her), and then after that you have the option to become her girlfriend at her shop (contains a kissing scene). That is the current end of the quest as far as I am aware, and there is no more exhibitionist content with both Sveta and her at this time.
Oh this is something new. Where could I meet this NPC for the first time?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Oh this is something new. Where could I meet this NPC for the first time?
When you reach 100/100 exhibitionist points, trait menu will tell you to trigger special event in the park.
Walk around it and you will find her. After that special option "Find the flashing woman" will appear. After that, it is just luck finding her. I just quicksave and quickload until I find her.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For those that have had bugs, the OP was updated with 0.9.2.1 which is a bug fix build for the last update.

Reactions: Paco15

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That doesn't seem to have fixed this:

(Or it works very different to before now, I'm not sure...)
What is not working here?
You have to have swallowed 10 times before it is gained and active and you should be able to track that on the trait menu page

DownWith

Dec 7, 2022
Is there any specific thingt makes you no longer able to sell trinkets at the train station? Or is that a bug?

Also the wiki doesn't tell, but what things can make you loose rep at school? I want to move from nerds to cool kids and got myself trendy clothes, started mouthing off jerks, but rep with everyone except nerds just kept dropping untill all hate me.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What is not working here?
You have to have swallowed 10 times before it is gained and active and you should be able to track that on the trait menu page
I guess, I should be more specific, fair enough.

I unlocked the trait, but I have no way of using it anymore. Before 0.9.2. there was an icon next to the "cum indicators" that could be clicked to use the trait. Now it seems to be gone and I have no idea how to use the trait anymore:

Bug.jpg

That is a new game I started with 0.9.2. btw.

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022

I unlocked the trait, but I have no way of using it anymore. Before 0.9.2. there was an icon next to the "cum indicators" that could be clicked to use the trait. Now it seems to be gone and I have no idea how to use the trait anymore:

View attachment 3436611

Heya, I noticed the icon disappearing as well. You can still use the trait though, click on the arrow that says "texts" above the character stats, and then scroll down a bit there, you will see a description of how you are dressed, if you smell... etc and... of the cum stains you have on each part of your body and clothes. If you click on the body part you will see an image of the stain, and if you click on "cum" your character will clean herself of that particular stain by eating it.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Heya, I noticed the icon disappearing as well. You can still use the trait though, click on the arrow that says "texts" above the character stats, and then scroll down a bit there, you will see a description of how you are dressed, if you smell... etc and... of the cum stains you have on each part of your body and clothes. If you click on the body part you will see an image of the stain, and if you click on "cum" your character will clean herself of that particular stain by eating it.

View attachment 3436611

Right so the icon has stopped working but the break down in the text still works. Will report it to the team

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Five Eight Estate
Random encounter that doesn't make sense:

A group of girls are sitting on the ground, talking to each other. From this vantage point, you can see up one of their skirts. You wonder if they are aware of the fact.

and this:

You see two girls laying on the ground giggling about something as one of them talks on the phone.

It's winter. The temperature is -1°C!

It's certainly an oversight. These encounters should be limited to warmer temperatures/good weather.

Bug?

If Sveta defeats Christina in a fight, Christina's relationship bar disappears

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlLife-0.9.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
It seems I can't trigger Katja/Vicky's talk tin the school which would lead to gaining access to their house. Relationship with both of them is high and I already had the beach threesome with Vicky and Vania, but hanging out in the school's hallway with neither Vicky nor Katja triggers anything

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It seems I can't trigger Katja/Vicky's talk tin the school which would lead to gaining access to their house. Relationship with both of them is high and I already had the beach threesome with Vicky and Vania, but hanging out in the school's hallway with neither Vicky nor Katja triggers anything
For Katja I believe you have to ask to do homework together

For vicky I think you just have to advance her story far enough doing the other stuff you can do

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
For Katja I believe you have to ask to do homework together

For vicky I think you just have to advance her story far enough doing the other stuff you can do
And when are any of those options present? What I know to be available , besides from talking to them in the community center, is finding Vicky and Vanya in the park (which, after having the threesome for the first time, leads no nothing else).
When/where can I find Katja do do homework with her? And what else is there to do with Vicky?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes