Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
And when are any of those options present? What I know to be available , besides from talking to them in the community center, is finding Vicky and Vanya in the park (which, after having the threesome for the first time, leads no nothing else).
When/where can I find Katja do do homework with her? And what else is there to do with Vicky?
At school

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Sauna, Pavlovsk Lake

Bug?

Sveta appears to not put on her underwear when she redresses after using the sauna in the nude.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
This doesn't make any sense:

"They tried to stop and calm me down, but I kept running. My brothers started running after me, trying to keep up. I could hear my oldest brother shouting to run towards the kolkhoz. You saw Sveta a long time ago. Your grandma explains that we had central collective farms called kolkhoz."

Was it supposed to be:

"You see Sveta, a long time ago," your grandma expains, "we had central collective farms called kolkhoz."

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
When Sveta finds a flash drive at Albina's place, she pockets it, but there is no option to examine its contents. Sveta already has a PC.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sauna, Pavlovsk Lake

Bug?

Sveta appears to not put on her underwear when she redresses after using the sauna in the nude.
This uses the same code as the swimming so not sure why its playing up and it worked for me. I'd need to know where you changed clothing and if you changed into swimsuit first and then got naked and same in reverse to narrow it down I think.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
This uses the same code as the swimming so not sure why its playing up and it worked for me. I'd need to know where you changed clothing and if you changed into swimsuit first and then got naked and same in reverse to narrow it down I think.
At the sauna with Katja. The option to go in naked and then go ice dipping.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
At the sauna with Katja. The option to go in naked and then go ice dipping.
Oh, that's all handled in its own file and not the lake location. The clothing handling is using older system and not storing in swimming specific arrays to prevent problems like this. I'll have to go through the file and update it. Might make it use the changing room too so you can choose swimwear.
Man its not well set out, I'll have to redo a number of elements to make it work. :cry:

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
And when are any of those options present? What I know to be available , besides from talking to them in the community center, is finding Vicky and Vanya in the park (which, after having the threesome for the first time, leads no nothing else).
When/where can I find Katja do do homework with her? And what else is there to do with Vicky?
right after the 3some scene you should have been taken to the house and met Tamara(or after the next day of school), at that point, their house is open to visit before 20:00 every day. To advance you need to spy on Vicky in her hallway around 23:00-23:30, then you get a key at the end of the next school day...or find it in the kitchen, if you are on break,

You have to hang out with Katja, anywhere... till she takes you home (Its random), then you should have the option to do homework with her.

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
I'm curious, is there any sexual content with Rolan? furthest I've gone was shower at his place and occasionally catch him jerking off.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm curious, is there any sexual content with Rolan? furthest I've gone was shower at his place and occasionally catch him jerking off.
I can't see anything beyond the cooking lessons and his panty stealing but nutluck will know for sure

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
1710501396723.png 1710501796190.png

Ok so i'm having an issue with this. TLDR: Moved laptops and managed to bring over the save file but quite a few of my saves and the 9.1.1 version of the game can't load.

I can load 1 or 2 of my saves but not all. And i can load 9.2.1

Is there a way to save some of my save files? I have basically 2 play throughs with one being with therapist and one without.

Sometimes it give me more than just code 105. Some times it says code 104

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone explain what exactly has been added and where to look for it?

• Experimental trials mod by pchs and julzor integrated and updated by Anyuna

• Mod support for crime and sleep from Anjuna

• Cade refactoring from Felix

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No, he is one of the NPC's that does not and never will have sex content, we want some people to not be sexually interested in Sveta. Plus it doesn't really fit his personality.

• Sad
Reactions: Campfire84

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

first one I have no clue

second one it is as it sounds. we have a crime and punishment now in the main game and a new sleep system. Anjuna made it easier for mods to use those systems.

no clue.

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
first one I have no clue

second one it is as it sounds. we have a crime and punishment now in the main game and a new sleep system. Anjuna made it easier for mods to use those systems.

no clue.
Сan we ask the developers to make more understandable changelogs in which new content does not need to be searched in the editor?

Please :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Сan we ask the developers to make more understandable changelogs in which new content does not need to be searched in the editor?

You can ask Kevin he is the one that makes the change logs. I tend to make my own sorta change log for my own stuff on our main forum tfgames in the 0.9.3 development thread, will 0.9.3 this time, after that update is finished we lock it and make a new one which will be 0.9.4 etc

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

Thanks, love you!

View attachment 3445184 View attachment 3445212

Ok so i'm having an issue with this. TLDR: Moved laptops and managed to bring over the save file but quite a few of my saves and the 9.1.1 version of the game can't load.

I can load 1 or 2 of my saves but not all. And i can load 9.2.1

Is there a way to save some of my save files? I have basically 2 play throughs with one being with therapist and one without.

Sometimes it give me more than just code 105. Some times it says code 104
Best guess your save is in a location that no longer exists (mansion perhaps?). If you can after the error open the "objects" window and select "emergency exit" then select a location to exit to. If I'm right it will then work.
The object window can be opened with: Ctrl - 1

The experimental trials is the raceplay medical research (mostly sex) at the medical centre.
The mod support is better code access for mods to use both the crime and punishment and the sleep system (such as adding wake up events and dreams)
The last one is a typo and should read as code refactoring. This is acknowledging the the hard work behind the scenes from Felix to sort out backend code. You will not see the difference but it should result in various things working better and more accurately.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes