CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
These damn qsp games always give me trouble....there is no .90 file anymore correct? Idk, there's just no game to be seen when I follow the directions for installation, but in the directions it still says version 90 is the base

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
These damn qsp games always give me trouble....there is no .90 file anymore correct? Idk, there's just no game to be seen when I follow the directions for installation, but in the directions it still says version 90 is the base
I believe the most updated game file is v0.9.2.2 as in the first line of links, whereas the image packs and everything else are in the links below.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
the translation into Russian will be ::??
We do no translations but some fans translate the game, there was a Russian version but no clue if it still exist. The irony is this was original a Russian game and GL was just a translation of that, then it died and we started making our own new content.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You need to be more specific than that on what you can't see. You can't see images but can see the text? you can't see anything as in a blank screen? you can see stuff like start, save, etc options but nothing else?

Reactions: CharleyT

Iucif3r

Jun 17, 2017
Hi just wanted to ask how do you access the anus and pussy gaping at higher levels? I can't seem to get them and I also do not see and dynamic commands for them. Do anybody know the commands for the pussy size and anus size?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi just wanted to ask how do you access the anus and pussy gaping at higher levels? I can't seem to get them and I also do not see and dynamic commands for them. Do anybody know the commands for the pussy size and anus size?
They happen from stuffing larger things in them, to hit the highest levels I think only happen with the biggest dildo's. Also like in RL they don't stay gaped for long, as they shrink back to normal size fairly quickly

Reactions: Iucif3r

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
You need to be more specific than that on what you can't see. You can't see images but can see the text? you can't see anything as in a blank screen? you can see stuff like start, save, etc options but nothing else?
yeah, it was just that I forgot I have to keep changing the settings and Show/Hide everything, it was just hidden from me! :ROFLMAO:

Iucif3r

Jun 17, 2017
They happen from stuffing larger things in them, to hit the highest levels I think only happen with the biggest dildo's. Also like in RL they don't stay gaped for long, as they shrink back to normal size fairly quickly
Ok thanks, too bad there is no commands for us to use and see tha gape immediately

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ok thanks, too bad there is no commands for us to use and see tha gape immediately
In the cheat menu you can increase the duration and thresholds for gaping
the translation into Russian will be ::??
As nutluck said we don't do a translation, we started as a translation into English and there have been both Chinese and Russian translations of GL. I don't think either are still active though.
Has the threshold on oral sex changed? Sveta has given 55 blowjobs yet her mouth is still classified as slightly expienced.
I don't know of any change to this. Like the anal and vaginal its to do with "stretching" so might need to find some bigger dicks.
is 0.9.2.2 only a Bug Fix or is there something new
I did forget to update the change log in the OP (I'll do that now) only none bug fix change was the BDSM mansion navigation being simplified.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Beside detention are there other punishments for the school part of the game? How can I get expelled from school?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Beside detention are there other punishments for the school part of the game? How can I get expelled from school?
You can get spankings from the head for uniform violations. As for getting expelled I think the only way is truancy.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Alright so I have not played in like a year so I am just deleting all files and starting over. I am downloading 0.8.8.5 then overwriting it with 0.9.2 Core images and sounds and that is all I need to do right? Then just need the qsp game file for 0.9.2.2?

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I guess, I should be more specific, fair enough.

I unlocked the trait, but I have no way of using it anymore. Before 0.9.2. there was an icon next to the "cum indicators" that could be clicked to use the trait. Now it seems to be gone and I have no idea how to use the trait anymore:

View attachment 3436611

That is a new game I started with 0.9.2. btw.
That icon still appears as long as you are at home or in a public toilet but not in public spaces. Not sure though if it's meant to be redesigned like this or just a bug.

semihgotten

Feb 15, 2023
Can someone tell me how to open this QSP extension game? Image and sound are installed, but I don't understand how to open the QSP extension file.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That icon still appears as long as you are at home or in a public toilet but not in public spaces. Not sure though if it's meant to be redesigned like this or just a bug.
Yes, this is new feature. You can't just scoop up cum and eat it in the middle of town, you have to find somewhere private.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes