orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Not really, apart from maybe breaking something - although I don't think there are a lot of things that can break things, maybe pregnancy related things - or missing out on some event because you set some value that makes it not trigger.
lol, no i was not asking about that, I was asking if there is any event related to cheating in relationship? if u cheat on u r girlfriend/boyfriend, will they find out? or if there are any event related to that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not a lot, have some in the drawer and started to put them in the code - last 3 years were an absolute shitshow and couldn't really work on this as much as I wanted to.
So right now you have:
- busking on the street
- streaming music
- a single stub gig at the café.
Of course soonish, netuttki here will be adding a music elective class to the uni and working on a music career with my help, as one of the branches of that will be to join the gopnik band and make a career out of it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
lol, no i was not asking about that, I was asking if there is any event related to cheating in relationship? if u cheat on u r girlfriend/boyfriend, will they find out? or if there are any event related to that.
yes sorta, some times you can be caught and if you are they will break up with you. We need/want to expand that but it is at the moment not a high priority. That is for the named NPC's I couldn't say for sure about the random generated ones exactly how that works as I always play/test with that turned off, because random NPC's just isn't something that personally interest me.

Reactions: orcagaming

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
yes sorta, some times you can be caught and if you are they will break up with you. We need/want to expand that but it is at the moment not a high priority. That is for the named NPC's I couldn't say for sure about the random generated ones exactly how that works as I always play/test with that turned off, because random NPC's just isn't something that personally interest me.
didn't know there is a option for that? how can i turn it off?

netuttki

May 10, 2018
if you are still around, i had another doubt, is the prison event one time? cause it states it's a weekly thing, one shift in the prison, but i don't see the option to do so, i got it the very first time, but it's doesn't pop up afterwards.
I have updated the mod, so now you can visit the prison once a week after the first visit as long as Volya is driving you to work.
The scene will always treat it as if it was the first time because that's all that was written, but now you can repeat it, a bit of variety in all the gas station shifts.

sianki

Feb 6, 2019
your breasts feel sore and swollen"
How can this debuff be removed? It happens when Sveta massages her breasts.... in some cases they become bigger and produce milk but in any case it remains...

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
your breasts feel sore and swollen"
How can this debuff be removed? It happens when Sveta massages her breasts.... in some cases they become bigger and produce milk but in any case it remains...
did you use a pump? force Lactation
are you pregnant? open cheat menu under index click OOX Debug = Pregnancy info

Last edited:

sianki

Feb 6, 2019
No, I just massaged them for 5 mins every evening when Sveta is turned on and that debuff is remaining for several months now even though i stopped. And this happens like almost every time in my games.
I have an implant that protects Sveta from getting pregnant. Btw, somehow it stops bleeding though not the pain from the cycle.:)

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Anyway to force start Katja(Ekaterina) event chain, I have good relation with her and Vickey and keep talking with her at the school but it's not firing, is it related to vickey event chain and do I need that first?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyway to force start Katja(Ekaterina) event chain, I have good relation with her and Vickey and keep talking with her at the school but it's not firing, is it related to vickey event chain and do I need that first?
No Vicky and Katja are story arcs are not connected at all, eventually I think the authors of both plan to have some overlap but you don't need to have done anything with one to do the other.

Reactions: orcagaming

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
No, I just massaged them for 5 mins every evening when Sveta is turned on and that debuff is remaining for several months now even though i stopped. And this happens like almost every time in my games.
I have an implant that protects Sveta from getting pregnant. Btw, somehow it stops bleeding though not the pain from the cycle.:)
might be a bug ! export game file to dev
go to Pavlovsk medical clinic click a health treatment
go to cheat click state click cure all ailments. you can click on pain click no pain

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes