Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Found a possible bug:
Heres the scenario....
Started game as Gopnic (not a virgin) , and after Gyn ref , mother grabed MC , and gone with her naked to gyno (was in bathroom going to room)
Then i went to Guduk to grandma/grandpa still naked , but instead went to forest.
Got lost in forest And when dondering and finding path out , sometime game locked itself , unnable to do anything.

The problem was that MC sometimes found this:

if foresteventrand = 3: minut += 35 & gt 'gad_meadow', 'start'

Which causet the game to lock out , is that just my problem or an oversight in code?

Changed foresteventrand = rand(1,3) to foresteventrand = rand(1,2) , and works just fine , so its only the meadow

Oh and magic enabled if that plays a role .
Actualy that could be it , because as mage u find the medow as a three circle not a meadow.
So it could affect other events which point to meadow instead of three circle.

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
download

0.9.3 Core Image Pack
Girl_Life_0.9.3.1.qsp
0.9.3 Core Sound Pack
new folder = put all 3 unziped
QuestSoftPlayer = download run ,exe click quest top left open game , look for Girl_Life_0.9.3.1.qsp

under gameplay settings , display change background color
click game to save

under settings show/hide turn on additional desc also.

after intro
in the right hand window, above arousal toggle texts ... scroll to bottom

Last edited:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
You could join out discord and then ask to join the wiki team to keep it updated.

Also some of the stuff you said is out of date. Such as the office job no long does that, Artem and Petka no longer do that etc.
Please dear dev, please tell me that these type of sextoy fetish content will return :cry::cry:

Ruax

May 8, 2019
I reinstalled my Windows and demolished all my old saves, so for those who don't mind, share your saves with different triggers and situations, otherwise they are too lazy to pass some experiments in the same Pavlovo or the City again. Thank you in advance

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Please dear dev, please tell me that these type of sextoy fetish content will return :cry::cry:
There will be other stuff in the office.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artem will never do that, it just didn't fit his personality to basically turn into Dimka just because he found out Sveta didn't tell him the whole truth. It just made no sense.

We have other NPC's that are that way. Dimka, Niko, Kendra to name just a few.

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
I can't manage to trigger the confront Rolan over stealing panties event. Checked wiki and it says it should be after 5+ panties, I'm at 9 now and still don't get the option to confront him. Do I need something else?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes