Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do stats now affect the pain gain & fade? Or will repeated actions lower pain gain over time? This new pain system is really getting on my nerves.
If they made changes to the pain system that is news to me, but that is something coders would work on and I am just a writer.

May 4, 2023
Is there a reason why the Saturday 20h therapist event at the hotel is not triggering?
I believe it has very specific requirements to trigger if I recall correctly. First thing is that you need to make sure you are at the right hotel (it's the one in the market where you can work maid shifts). You have to be there before 20:00. And then wait in the lobby for a number of minutes to make the time 20:00 exactly. And then there is an option in the action window to Visit the Therapist or something like that.
Might also work if you go to the hotel and the time changes to 20:00 exactly during the transition from the market to the hotel lobby. Haven't tried to get it down to that much of a science so can't say for sure. I typically try to just make it to the lobby by like 19:30 - 19:45 and then just use the wait in the lobby to wait until it's 20:00 exactly.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Do stats now affect the pain gain & fade? Or will repeated actions lower pain gain over time? This new pain system is really getting on my nerves.
It seems more dynamic, and logical. I think you get pain more easily and from a greater diversity of sources. For example, I wasn't aware, in previous versions, that wearing high heels without training could get you in severe pain - but now it does. So, think about which shoes to take to the disco, if you want to dance the whole night long.

Pain also subsides more quickly, it seems, hence why the system feels more dynamic. I've noticed I use more painkillers if I just need to ignore pain for a while, and doctor visits are more relevant, now. It's a pretty manageable system, if I compare it with attempts at doing the same in other games.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I believe it has very specific requirements to trigger if I recall correctly. First thing is that you need to make sure you are at the right hotel (it's the one in the market where you can work maid shifts). You have to be there before 20:00. And then wait in the lobby for a number of minutes to make the time 20:00 exactly. And then there is an option in the action window to Visit the Therapist or something like that.
Might also work if you go to the hotel and the time changes to 20:00 exactly during the transition from the market to the hotel lobby. Haven't tried to get it down to that much of a science so can't say for sure. I typically try to just make it to the lobby by like 19:30 - 19:45 and then just use the wait in the lobby to wait until it's 20:00 exactly.
That's not it. Is it because i've already to therapy that week? Is it because i've removed the 1 visit per week limit in the non cheat menu?

May 4, 2023
That's not it. Is it because i've already to therapy that week? Is it because i've removed the 1 visit per week limit in the non cheat menu?
Okay, did some digging in the code and figured it out. Apparently in addition to have the hotel room key, in order to visit him at the hotel there is the requirement that you have commando level 3 and currently you are only at commando level 1.

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Okay, did some digging in the code and figured it out. Apparently in addition to have the hotel room key, in order to visit him at the hotel there is the requirement that you have commando level 3 and currently you are only at commando level 1.
Thank you so much, you're awesome. Now if i could only find where that 4th bench for the blackmail is :ROFLMAO:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
It seems more dynamic, and logical.
In some degree, yes, IF except the fact that there is currently no way to "get respective training" or "be used to pain" or simply "become machoistic". For instance, it just appears hilarious when my succubus Sveta still takes same level of pain from sex or wearing high heels as normal human beings do.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
In some degree, yes, IF except the fact that there is currently no way to "get respective training" or "be used to pain" or simply "become machoistic". For instance, it just appears hilarious when my succubus Sveta still takes same level of pain from sex or wearing high heels as normal human beings do.
I would think that's something that could change in the future, the new pain mechanics are a recent development. As for the heels, I'm conflicted. Does it happen with all girls, that pain and sprained ankles are a daily thing for months, until they're completely conditioned to wearing high heels? I couldn't tell, doesn't seem such an inevitable thing. But gameplay requires compromises and at least there are consequences, now, whereas before there weren't any. It's possible that there's a mechanic to avoid the pain, by wearing progressively higher heels instead of starting off with stilettos.

Last edited:
May 4, 2023
Thank you so much, you're awesome. Now if i could only find where that 4th bench for the blackmail is :ROFLMAO:
In the park in Pavlovsk, the main area (not the deeper part of the park). Got to scroll down in the action list like all the way to the bottom and should be an option like "Go to the fourth bench to pay the blackmailer" or something like that. Not sure if there is time of day requirements or not, I only ever went to pay during normal hours to be out and about.

Reactions: megaera

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Does it happen with all girls, that pain and sprained ankles are a daily thing for months, until they're completely conditioned to wearing high heels?
If you were talking about RL high heels, the answer is "it depends": whether the one who wears it is able to take sufficient resting pose (e.g. sitting down) from time to time, what grounds the heels walked upon, what the actual shape of the heel is, all contributes to the resulting feeling. Experienced high heel users would hardly feel any pain at the cost of varicosity; even for those who do feel uncomfortable, there is such a feeling we call "sour" rather than "painful", which generally fades much slower but should not require painkillers to overcome (Americans are so freaking over-reliant to painkillers omg). This is also why I mentioned that succubus Sveta should in theory feel no pain at all with all the inhuman strength & dexterity she's got.

In summary, the new pain system does a really poor job at simulating RL pain.

Reactions: Edhinor

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
But gameplay requires compromises and at least there are consequences, now, whereas before there weren't any.
I would feel perfectly fine if the cost of wearing high heels are "extra energy drain & mood drop" because hell it does. But, Jesus Christ what kind of princess girl would feel "actual pain" due to sitting for 6 hrs in classroom in a pair of "not-so-high" heeled boots? Excuse me?

Reactions: Edhinor

GC7pp

May 16, 2024
Hello. Here are some tips for walkthrough, answers to frequently asked questions.
PS It would be great if some of them were at the wiki, because judging by pages 65-147, oh, it doesn't matter. It is important that this will be useful for beginners like me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your attention. Have a good time.

Reactions: Voido

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello. Here are some tips for walkthrough, answers to frequently asked questions.
PS It would be great if some of them were at the wiki, because judging by pages 65-147, oh, it doesn't matter. It is important that this will be useful for beginners like me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your attention. Have a good time.
You could join out discord and then ask to join the wiki team to keep it updated.

Also some of the stuff you said is out of date. Such as the office job no long does that, Artem and Petka no longer do that etc.

• Sad
Reactions: GC7pp and DemiArc
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes