Apr 14, 2018
For many years after major updates I just used to replay the first few months of the Pavlov school start roleplaying different characters with self-imposed rulesets - now for the very first time I actually managed to reach graduation day.

I take this occasion to leave some feedback and then vanish back into lurking mode.

I was surprised by just one text block for the graduation ceremony without an image.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Three questions based on that experience:

1) Did I miss some graduation events that could have triggered if I made some specific choices during the school year?

2) Are there any special quests or storylines that were created to bridge the time between graduation and start of university?

3) Have the developers ever made a survey how many players complete the school year, play through summer and then continue playing through university?

General feedback:
The quest journal is great for the available characters.
Special thanks to all those developers who added some short lines to inform the player that they reached the end of the available content for a character.

Some additional improvements that could be made to the pavlov school npc:

- Some kind of color scheme for character names could help players to know if they are talking to a main character with long stories - a side character with some events - or just an npc with flavor text.
(Maybe the same could be achieved by some specific colored frames around character portraits at breaks or in the disco).

- Alternatively -Hide the relationship progress bar for all those characters who do not have significant storylines that are gated by the relationship. That way players could know that increasing those relationships will not have any significant effect on the game - this goes especially for the teachers.
(I write hide because you can still track the relationship in case someone wants to add content later. But not displaying it would help for now.)

You only get two main chances to talk to characters in breaks at school - wasting that time on npc with no content could potentially be the most frustrating experience for new players.

###

I write this knowing that you spend your own time creating this game for free.
Thank you for all your efforts!
It is fun to revisit this game and discover some newly added details.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Three questions based on that experience:

1) Did I miss some graduation events that could have triggered if I made some specific choices during the school year?
Nope, we plan to add a special first day of school and a special end of school days, but we have not yet. Kevin has wanted us to start focusing on the Uni instead and we will go back to Pav school and fill this stuff out in time.

2) Are there any special quests or storylines that were created to bridge the time between graduation and start of university?
A little but not a lot. going to the village and staying with your grandparents is the best option. More things will be added to Pav over the summer in time, but see above.

3) Have the developers ever made a survey how many players complete the school year, play through summer and then continue playing through university?
Not in some time but the last time we did is why we started focusing on the Uni. the main reason people said they did not is because there was nothing to do after it really or at least not enough.

General feedback:
The quest journal is great for the available characters.
Special thanks to all those developers who added some short lines to inform the player that they reached the end of the available content for a character.

From that point of view the biggest improvements that could be made to the pavlov school npc:

- Some kind of color scheme for charcter names could help so players can know if they are talking to a character with stories or just an npc with flavor text.
We understand this and some others feel that way, while other players don't want some stuff. the Main issue is changing it, as in time most of the NPC's will eventually have some sort of story arc.

- Alternatively - In the relations tab it could help new players to remove the visual relationship bar for all those characters who do not have significant storylines that are gated by the relationship. That way players would know that increasing those relationships will not have any significant effect on the game - this goes especially for the teachers.
That would be easier to do, but the problem with this is what is significant storylines then? Many of them have one off or a short series of scenes including the teachers, most it depends on slut rep but some still use relationship.

You only get two main chances to talk to characters in breaks at school - wasting that time on npc with no content could potentially be the most frustrating experience for new players.
Don't disagree.

###

I write this knowing that you spend your own time creating this game for free.
Thank you for all your efforts!
It is fun to revisit this game and discover some newly added details.
Glad you enjoy it.
If you have not joined our discord you might want to, we do polls on there, there is lots of advice, channels for posting idea's, asking questions, offering suggestions and just over all a good community.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Cant find shit on it anywhere... how do you use the vibrator? Currently trying to see what the game offers for a long playthrough i have yet to find use for that thing anywhere.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Cant find shit on it anywhere... how do you use the vibrator? Currently trying to see what the game offers for a long playthrough i have yet to find use for that thing anywhere.
Go to bathroom at home, IIRC there was a choice to manage sex toys and/or something else, then insert vibrator.

It's more of an egg vibrator than a dildo.

Also, I think there was a inhibition requirement for using it, maybe?

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Go to bathroom at home, IIRC there was a choice to manage sex toys and/or something else, then insert vibrator.

It's more of an egg vibrator than a dildo.

Also, I think there was a inhibition requirement for using it, maybe?
It allows me to use the plug and remove underwear... so maybe the inhibions? Tho my gal ain no saint after having fun with few other gals. Guess i gotta grind some more :D

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It allows me to use the plug and remove underwear... so maybe the inhibions? Tho my gal ain no saint after having fun with few other gals. Guess i gotta grind some more :D
Oh, are you perhaps technically still a virgin?

That probably prevents you from using it, I think?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Dope... so the only toy a virgin can use without breaking anything is forbiden for em. What a cruel world this is :D
I think it's not available because it would break virginity (in game terms).

But hey, there's still butt plugs ;)

sianki

Feb 6, 2019
Ок, i found the guy that sings the theme song, Вася Рулит and he really rullz! I am listening to his professional oriantation song and i am laughing out loud! If you know a bit of russian i recommend to give it a try!

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Well i slapped bunch of sucktion dildos in hte bathroom cuz it was funny when sister found em and now game considers me non-virgin even tho i still have unbroken hymen... But other fucky shit happened as well thanks to me testing boundaries of what the game allows. My character is considered a town bicycle because of all the lesbian sex and everyone keeps telling me that i consume unheathy amount of dick when i literary do the oposite. Keep getting scenes where every dude keeps expecting me to jump on em when thats what ive been trying avoid and it really broke my will to continue this save.

• Haha
Reactions: osaki_nami

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well i slapped bunch of sucktion dildos in hte bathroom cuz it was funny when sister found em and now game considers me non-virgin even tho i still have unbroken hymen... But other fucky shit happened as well thanks to me testing boundaries of what the game allows. My character is considered a town bicycle because of all the lesbian sex and everyone keeps telling me that i consume unheathy amount of dick when i literary do the oposite. Keep getting scenes where every dude keeps expecting me to jump on em when thats what ive been trying avoid and it really broke my will to continue this save.
A lot of rep is about gossip, so if you have a lot of sex even with just girls many will assume you do with boys too. Since Russia is not to gay friendly.

As for the other part that I don't know, but unless you used one it shouldn't be doing that.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
A lot of rep is about gossip, so if you have a lot of sex even with just girls many will assume you do with boys too. Since Russia is not to gay friendly.

As for the other part that I don't know, but unless you used one it shouldn't be doing that.
I did reload the save when i noticed that the gynecologist office gave me option to falsify results. So i dont have the save but im 100% sure my char was still waiting for marriage.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
does anyone know how to cheat your attractiveness? no matter what i do i cant get past "cute"
Your weight and strength also makes a difference. You want to be normal body weight, and I think you need your strength to be high enough to have some muscle tone. Though, Musculature needs to be 0.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
does anyone know how to cheat your attractiveness? no matter what i do i cant get past "cute"
Your weight and strength also makes a difference. You want to be normal body weight, and I think you need your strength to be high enough to have some muscle tone. Though, Musculature needs to be 0.
Clear skin, white teeth, nice/sexy clothes, normal weight and base attractiveness is improved by Agi+End, IIRC.

Plus another half dozen factors, but just taking care of those and basic hygiene should be enough.

May 4, 2023
Clear skin, white teeth, nice/sexy clothes, normal weight and base attractiveness is improved by Agi+End, IIRC.

Plus another half dozen factors, but just taking care of those and basic hygiene should be enough.
Str also factors into attractiveness. It adds positively for just the normal strength stat, negatively for if you get musculature which allows you to exceed 100 strength. Also keep in mind makeup can improve attractiveness but can also worsen it. As per the in game glossary, makeup skill determines the effect of makeup with a -5 to attractiveness with a 0 in the makeup skill up to +20 with 100 in the skill.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Str also factors into attractiveness. It adds positively for just the normal strength stat, negatively for if you get musculature which allows you to exceed 100 strength.
1727850808937.png
Strength affects your Body Shape bonus, but is not the only factor in your Body Shape, whereas Agi+End (vital in the pic) give directly 1/5th of the stat as an appearance bonus.

Like I said, there's half a dozen more factors than what I mentioned.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
It seems that through a bug I cannot be invited to Rex's party. I said "Yes", but when it it is time nothing happens. As far I can remember there was a way to fix this, right?

Oh. About the condoms. Only some of the NPC characters that you can date will sabotage it (you can do this as well), right? Are you then blissfully unaware (would not that be funny) that they have done this or do you knows it?

At least Kolka does not the same thing or visit you (if he is very very exited and needs to get off) late at night while you are sleeping, right? ;)

PS: about the birth control pills. I have not encounter it yet, but how can you tell (or what does it say) if you have accidently bought fertility pills on the market instead of normal ones? If you know what I mean.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It seems that through a bug I cannot be invited to Rex's party. I said "Yes", but when it it is time nothing happens. As far I can remember there was a way to fix this, right?
I think accepting the party invite was what bugs things out.

Best way to get to the party is to never talk to Anya and just go to Anya outside the rec center on Friday (before 6 pm I think?)

The party is held every other week and you'll get invited straight there from talking to Anya outside the rec center (as long as you're not on your period etc...).

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes