Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
I dont know why but i can't find the blond elf. I went to the community side every day but never got her.
Btw, nice animations, nice clothes for the girls, like lingerie and high heels, but you need to plan a plot and a story board because in this way is hard to understand something. Thanks.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Big tits, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Monster girl, Big ass, groping, teasing, Vaginal Sex, male domination, oral sex, point & click
v0.1
Initial Release
Hmmm... Ok... This game have good start... Lets see how moch Dev add in next update... :)

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Girl Next Door????

Neeed to combine every girl in my neighborhoods tits all into one, to get where these are. Sorry...hard pass. Same as the horse dicks too any MC's drag around behind them.

ItIsYeRomeo

Aug 27, 2018
If this game had a hint system and if the DEV hired a translator it would be a good game not perfect but good just hope the DEV realizes that.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
another game where the women all are GGG tits. Makes another game that gets a hard pass.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3GB??? For 0.2 version?
Gros... Another S..pid Dev who can not compress his game...
You think ALL want play FULL HD 4K Images/videos?
You know, not all have fart SD here...
Aslo, F95 it not Torrent treker...
Sooo, if you think it good idea load 3GB with 1mb internet here, you mistake...

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
3GB??? For 0.2 version?
Gros... Another S..pid Dev who can not compress his game...
You think ALL want play FULL HD 4K Images/videos?
You know, not all have fart SD here...
Aslo, F95 it not Torrent treker...
Sooo, if you think it good idea load 3GB with 1mb internet here, you mistake...
Yeah...some Devs really need to learn that png is the (second) worst fileformat for download-Games.
Hey Dev...we have 2021 goddamn!! ...I give you a hint: lossless jpg/webp...
Gonna wait for someone who cares about players and makes a compressed version until I check out this game ... seems to have potential ^^

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes