cavoch

Jan 21, 2019
it is just me or the game (except the menu) is in japanese/chinese? I downloaded it from Nopy. I tried from Filesupload but it takes 6 hours to download.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If you find yourself stuck with one elf in the kitchen, the neighbour in the bathroom, and the doctor
but with a little luck I found the next step to be to click the sink in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dento and Aior

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
but just from the fact that it's from the dev of Evil Life you shouldn't bother...graphically awesome but probably is gonna be abandoned soon
Well, if this is his second game I'm willing to observe and wait for now. I will not assume ill will or lack of skill because of his first game. He always could have created new patreon account and start with new identity but he have not.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, if this is his second game I'm willing to observe and wait for now. I will not assume ill will or lack of skill because of his first game. He always could have created new patreon account and start with new identity but he have not.
and you'll end up desperate like i was for BB-studios...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jarul

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - this is the a horrible "game".

No English text (except the menu) and NO introduction or anything.

It just drops you into some house and free-roam! Deleted and banned for life. :mad:

There is no excuse for such a mess. Mark it as "tech demo" or something like that, but this? Its nothing.

You could be a pink goat in a house to search for food - you dont know.

Girl Next Door is a Sci-fi visual novel with some fantasy elements and erotic events.
It is not a novel - there is no text. There are just renders of a house and there are no erotic events or fantasy elements ... because why should to wander thru that empty house? ...

So angry ... I go and prepare dinner ... so angry...

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
if you see the neighbour in the bathroom and mc will say you need to find something you can make a photo
but i spend five min and found nothing-.-

Reactions: Jenzi800

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
What the hell is going on in this?
No intro, just bang straight into somewhere and nothing to do ...
Who am I, what am I doing here? I'm just so confused

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Well, under the dev's name this would be their third game. (Second one may be a remake? But it still count as two projects being dropped.)
Both previous games appeared to be abandoned in an early stage.
I usually give devs the benefit of the doubt, but with two projects dropped in under a year and no other positive results i find it difficult to trust this one.
So i'll put it in a corner and wait for now.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well iam stuck at home, i cant figure out the housework that needs to bed done? Clara and how to meet her in the alley.
stuck with Linda, can only repeat her in the alley, so i guess she is done.
stuck with the doctor, after the visit and revisit, in the night and late night, you can visit her home
stuck with Linda`s mom, after i take her dildo, i need recording equipment.

i kinda like this

Last edited:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
well this is was a waste of time for me for these reasons

1. no background on who you are, what the story is, who the women are/mean to you

2. unless you use the the English patch (which helps very little in my opinion) everything is in Chinese especially the choices so you really dont know what your selecting

3. point and click system which just adds to the pointlessness of figuring out what to do, where to go and who to talk to. It needs a guide/hint/walkthrough or something that helps the players

the only real positive i can give this is that the renders look really good and the girls looks beautiful

Reactions: Mikedazz1

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
just to let all of you know, if u dont know

the other game that this dev made is abandoned
That would only really be a concern if the dev was known for starting and abandoning games like some other devs. There could be any number of reasons for a dev to abandon a game, though for now I'd say there are more important reasons to avoid this one for now, such as:
As far as i can tell there is no way to change the languange to english. Also i dont like how it just drops you in the game without any guidance... Just starts in a room without any storyline etc. You have to skip time to make the first encounter with another character. Hope this is just a really quickly made demo and not how the game is intended to be...
I downloaded it and if you do not know Chinese(?) don't bother.
Nice pictures/renders can only take a game so far, if the story isn't readable and/or the game just doesn't have an actual storyline then the game simply isn't going to do well. *shrug*

kubo1028

Mar 6, 2020
Get the phone on your computer table for recording.

well iam stuck at home, i cant figure out the housework that needs to bed done? Clara and how to meet her in the alley.
stuck with Linda, can only repeat her in the alley, so i guess she is done.
stuck with the doctor, after the visit and revisit, in the night and late night, you can visit her home
stuck with Linda`s mom, after i take her dildo, i need recording equipment.

i kinda like this

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes