3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You might not like it, but i do. Little strategy goes a long way. Try setting up items to blow up after one another in a chain to kill everything on turn 1 (i did it once felt awsome) at the end of the day it's a game / fap material.
What i'd like as a change later down the line is that its more obvious what attack triggers what item.
Buzzer = Lightning ... what
The idea isn't bad at all, but the execution makes it not fun interacting with it. The game needs way more clarity on what players are able/allowed to do for this formula to work.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
The idea isn't bad at all, but the execution makes it not fun interacting with it. The game needs way more clarity on what players are able/allowed to do for this formula to work.
Tbh if we had like a character sheet or something about the enemies / GF 's weapons element it would go a long way.
I mean sure you could figure out the "butt bomp" is the heart icon and that triggers X Y Z items but still its more of a hassle to figure out these things then their worth... maybe? idk maybe down the line it gets easier or something to figure out stuff like that.

Reactions: Yukemoto

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
-V3 Changelog-
New Content

• 7 new events.
  • Town hall can be visited between patrol loops.
  • 11 new buildings.
  • 10 new combat items.
  • "Evil schemes" game progression system to replace previous "threat level" system.
  • 3 (text only) endings.
  • Various art and dialogue adjustments.
Gameplay Changes
  • Replaced combat arrow movement que with waypoint que. Action requests can be cancelled. Wait requests stack.
  • Items no longer carry over between missions. Buildings give items for a single encounter.
  • Items can now be stacked, inventory is infinite.
  • 2 item shops are guaranteed on each construction proposal.
  • Church events merge into the same branch, regardless of visit order. Dialogue event for not visiting church before transformation changed. Requirements for transformation lowered.
  • Enemies have an elemental weakness, first hit of that element removes 2 resistance.
  • Introduced 2 new attack elements. Changed some item activation rules.
  • Defeated enemies are now removed from encounters.
  • Hovering over an enemy will show you some basic information about the encounter.
  • Changed effect of various buildings, especially those that used to give you items.
  • Changed effect of various items, generally to make them hit broader areas.
  • More lust is needed to activate slut mode.
  • Fixed bug, player could not start in topmost room

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Well this is already a whole lot more playable, happy to see. Only thing we would need now would be a way to figure out what the turn order is, because right now it still feels like guesswork.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I really like the progression on the game, but now I'm worried about the fact there's only 4 sectors to patrol in a small map, I really feel like the game ends too fast for the amount of content it has and that it is building to.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Approximately how many scenes does the game have or where does it end? Advance a lot and no scenes appear anymore, it just says "it looks very peaceful"

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Approximately how many scenes does the game have or where does it end? Advance a lot and no scenes appear anymore, it just says "it looks very peaceful"
Scenes are gated behind getting more lewdity, you can gain your starting lewdity points by losing fights against the different enemies or visiting the futa church (get the normal church to transform after putting 2 "rowdy" buildings next to it).

After you have enough lewdity, you can also unlock dates if you have enough town favor and the heroine goes through a dating spot in her route.

Some events are also gated behind story progression (later park date events require that you lost to the magical girl at least once, for instance).

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
did anyone can tell me what are the schedules for july?
Below is a list of projected dates for upcoming events and releases. I will edit this post to notify of any changes in plans as necessary. New post are usually made a little after 7:30 PM, GMT-07:00.

• July 1: Secret Meeting.
  • July 2: GStC final update features poll.
  • July 7: Foundational roster poll.
  • July 14: Progress Report.
  • July 21: Progress Report.
  • July 28 - Aug 1: Monster Monsoon v6 release.

Reactions: arigatogyro

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I actually like the overall look of the game. Especially with sort of building up the city. But the combat is very un-intuitive, and even when you have it down it feels sort of like a guessing game when you can't move the camera around.

Decent little snippits of story as well

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes