3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
i swear to god this person's games need tutorials man. i love the aesthetic and the lighthearted NTR stuff, but that bastion game took way too long for me to figure out, and this one is even harder to wrap my head around. the mechanics are simple obviously, i just have no idea how to progress or what i'm even progressing towards

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I'm hitting new game and nothing is happening. Why won't the game start?
Edit: It started when I exited fullscreen.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
i swear to god this person's games need tutorials man. i love the aesthetic and the lighthearted NTR stuff, but that bastion game took way too long for me to figure out, and this one is even harder to wrap my head around. the mechanics are simple obviously, i just have no idea how to progress or what i'm even progressing towards
So the main thing is that one of the battles each cycle will have an extra description, I think it's 'key incident' or something, when you mouse over them on the map during building phase. Winning these fights progresses you toward the ending, which ending you get is decided by which scenes you've seen. The final battle is kinda rediculous unless you've got stacked lust going into it, if you're going for a pure playthrough you probably need to stack a bunch of the buildings that give battle items.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
No clue how to even play this game. The turn order is not very intuitive. Nor is the reason why the girl always fires once then turns around to get molested on repeat. The items seem super pointless or am I missing somethign crucial here? Am I supposed to build up chain reactions of some sort? The overworld buildings and stats also tell me nothing of what they actually do.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So the main thing is that one of the battles each cycle will have an extra description, I think it's 'key incident' or something, when you mouse over them on the map during building phase. Winning these fights progresses you toward the ending, which ending you get is decided by which scenes you've seen. The final battle is kinda rediculous unless you've got stacked lust going into it, if you're going for a pure playthrough you probably need to stack a bunch of the buildings that give battle items.
I thought it's simply based on which buildings you've built, given the hint in the endings menu.

Snydrex

Nov 4, 2019
Incredible game concept when you find out how to play it. Your general goal is to place buildings, some specific types next to each other to get bonuses and new objects to place on the map in battle.

It's tedious to understand because there is a lot to take in, but it's really self-explanatory. Just hover over shit and you'll see a description. You'll see the AOE of objects you place, what element they are, and what element triggers them. Use your cell-phone mid round to place more and cheese enemies by directing the heroine to face a certain direction.

Your goal is simply to catch as many bad guys in a dastardly chain reaction of AOEs as you can, paying attention to placement and element, and to a lesser extent, the enemy's elemental weaknesses.

This is very fun. Although, saying that it's hard to understand is a valid criticism, but saying it's bad because of that? Nah.

Reactions: MeMonky

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
The game should be stated to be completed since this is the last major update. The last few updates were sick and cool but I think the game mechanics on this one was unsalvageable and perhaps leading it to an early demise. I think the most recent update added quite a lot of good scenes which I enjoyed. I'll be waiting a month now for the new Monster Monsoon update which may also be the last based on updates.

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Should have the pregnancy tag with the v4 release, also the completed tag I think. Impy called it the last major update.

gman421

Jun 18, 2021
Yeah, I think Monsoon will have another version with a few animations and the the new Chess RPG will replace this one.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes