quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so mc is going to be cucked by an alpha chad ? I hope not by some fat old ugly bastard

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised, great artwork and nice girls. I saw the ntr tag and almost skipped this one. I'll be looking forward to how the game develops in the future.
Btw, really digging Riley :BootyTime:

TrgV

Jul 26, 2019
This game is already very good, I actually think you should play this without using a gallery patch... but I'm going to provide one anyway.

Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "gallery.rpy".

Last updated: EP1.
i cant install it

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
how will it end? will there be a 'happy' end for the protagonist? or at least one where he manages to stay with the girl in the end? or will all endings just be pretty sad from the protagonists point of view? I personally find ntr games more erotic when theres at least some way for the hero to get a 'good' end despite the heroine's corruption.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Looking forward this game... This long-distance relationship ntr plot looks nice
Mate! Sorry, I'll have to clear things up. The summary of the game sucks Ik:BootyTime:
The plot takes place during a single summer and there won't be any college stuff happening so no long-distance either.

I hope you still check back when I drop the update at the end of the month!

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Also, once finished, the game should have a good amount of content but by no means I would call it long or plan to turn it into something long running. I've got the main plot points and events set up and I'm gonna stick with those.
Hopefully y'all will appreciate it.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
how will it end? will there be a 'happy' end for the protagonist? or at least one where he manages to stay with the girl in the end? or will all endings just be pretty sad from the protagonists point of view? I personally find ntr games more erotic when theres at least some way for the hero to get a 'good' end despite the heroine's corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3145675

Also, once finished, the game should have a good amount of content but by no means I would call it long or plan to turn it into something long running. I've got the main plot points and events set up and I'm gonna stick with those.
Hopefully y'all will appreciate it.
Hi,
Good strategy - you can always make follow-ups - sequels - prequels - side-stories - Same characters in a parallel universe - as long as each chapter is a "complete story" you'll build for yourself a good rep' as a Dev that "knows how to deliver".

keep on the good work.
Cheers.

Reactions: BootyProfessor

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Hi,
Good strategy - you can always make follow-ups - sequels - prequels - side-stories - Same characters in a parallel universe - as long as each chapter is a "complete story" you'll build for yourself a good rep' as a Dev that "knows how to deliver".

keep on the good work.
Cheers.
Spot on! I like both girls and I'm not opposed for them to have a comeback of sorts in the future if I have a good idea that's worth expanding on. But that's me getting way ahead of myself lol
For now my focus is on to deliver the best content I can.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes