xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
hey, nice job with the game so far, was thinking to pledge, but as it only had one release so far:
how often are updates coming out?
what will the size (content-wise) be like? smaller/same/bigger than initial release?

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
hey, nice job with the game so far, was thinking to pledge, but as it only had one release so far:
how often are updates coming out?
what will the size (content-wise) be like? smaller/same/bigger than initial release?
Glad you like it so far! Honestly, I think the first version should serve as a decent example as to what you can expect. There's going to be about the same amount of cg in the next update and a few more events and dialogue.

From seeing for a while how things are going I'd say I can keep up a monthly schedule.
The next one is coming May 29th.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Glad you like it so far! Honestly, I think the first version should serve as a decent example as to what you can expect. There's going to be about the same amount of cg in the next update and a few more events and dialogue.

From seeing for a while how things are going I'd say I can keep up a monthly schedule.
good to know keep the good work :)

Reactions: BootyProfessor

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018

awesome, will subscribe after the monthly payment!

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
Just finished the update, enjoying the game very much so far. You are nailing the mystery of the whole thing. Would like to see more of Mia playing in plain sight with the MC being completely oblivious.

I like the outfit changes as well. So many NTR VN's don't change the appearance of characters throughout but it can be a really good tell on how far a character has fallen. Can't wait to start seeing Mia's perspective on these scenes as well to catch up on what she has been up to!

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Played it, was fun, I like Riley. The dialogues are actually entertaining and well written. I just hope the story won't evolve into a long distance relationship stuff, not really my thing. I also hope there's a way to have a good ending with Mia even if she ends up cheating. Like an open relationship with her. Or else with Riley.
I also hope we don't have to let mc be an asshole again like before the party in Mia's house, I actually wished there was a choice here. I don't like when the reason the girl (possibly) cheats is because the guy is an ass, it's like giving an "excuse". I'd honestly prefer if it was just because she wants a big dick on the side, more perverted less drama.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Played it, was fun, I like Riley. The dialogues are actually entertaining and well written. I just hope the story won't evolve into a long distance relationship stuff, not really my thing. I also hope there's a way to have a good ending with Mia even if she ends up cheating. Like an open relationship with her. Or else with Riley.
I also hope we don't have to let mc be an asshole again like before the party in Mia's house, I actually wished there was a choice here. I don't like when the reason the girl (possibly) cheats is because the guy is an ass, it's like giving an "excuse". I'd honestly prefer if it was just because she wants a big dick on the side, more perverted less drama.
how can a guy being an ass could be a reason for cheating?

Reactions: EZ8lt

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
how can a guy being an ass could be a reason for cheating?
It's often used as a plot device for some ntr stories ("he neglects her or behaves like an ass because he's insecure about her" -> "she's angry or sad" -> "she ends up doing what he feared but it's because of his very behavior"). One of the reasons I don't like all forms of ntr, just some of them. Until now it's totally okay in this game though, the girls main motivation just seems to be perverted, and they still care for mc. I like it.

Reactions: Kripke

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Uhm, I have errors at certain choices, cuz "mp" is not defined. So I can't even progress when we can send her back to change. But at least I got to see how "mp" will change in these scenes lmao.

Edit:
Ah before dev asks: Line 1922
Line 3471 and 3484

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game is already very good, I actually think you should play this without using a gallery patch... but I'm going to provide one anyway.

Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "gallery.rpy".

Last updated: v0.3.
Newbie Question: when I click on this file it opens another internet page, do I copy and paste? most of the time it gets downloaded them it gets unzipped and then put into the game file.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Uhm, I have errors at certain choices, cuz "mp" is not defined. So I can't even progress when we can send her back to change. But at least I got to see how "mp" will change in these scenes lmao.

Edit:
Ah before dev asks: Line 1922
Line 3471 and 3484
Yeah, old saves don't work with this update unfortunately.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shirokamisama
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes