Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Newbie Question: when I click on this file it opens another internet page, do I copy and paste? most of the time it gets downloaded them it gets unzipped and then put into the game file.
You can right click > Save As or try the Anonfiles link, the latter should trigger a download instead of a view but let me know if it doesn't and I'll get a zip uploaded.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just tested it out and I must say that this just went into my "Fav" games folder. :) (Have 2 different folders )

I think this game has big potential. The art is good, the chars are good, the story (so far) is good, the tags are to my likings :p hehe
I am really looking forward to see the big "transformation" in behavior and maybe more of the gf and to follow they're journey.

Best of luck BootyProfessor with your game. :)

Just a small question or a hope/wish if you like: I hope to see the gf wearing more stockings even if it is with the bf/mc or when "cheating/changing" :p ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BootyProfessor

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
It's not that Gianni's a chad. He's got fuckboi with insecurity issues written all over him. It's that Jeffery is such a spud that an asexual could cuck him. It's good thing, for Jeff, that Riley's head over heels for him. Lord knows why though. I guess it's so the dev can pull the rug out from under the audience.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Appreciate the feedback guys!

To get the scene with the last gallery items going full Riley is the way which includes selecting "jealous" during the flashback bj at the start of the game.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt think that I would write something like this one day, but I think that a happy ending in this story is completely out of place.

She will obviously sleep with all the men in the game.

He is an insecure loser who even tries to somehow prevent the inevitable, falls into hysterics, pushes her even more and makes himself an even greater idiot.

I do not even imagine how this is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: isacrondel
D

Deleted member 3145675

Yo,
She will obviously sleep with all the men in the game.
well that's a good ending... for her!
;)
Edit: and if he's a good boy he may be allowed to jerk off while watching... double happy ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: changeling

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
pls, don't add swinging in this game. when THAT gianni offer swinging to MC, I feel like it's not fair. Riley is not even his GF nor lover though...

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
When I dropped the first release I said no...but damn I've been thinking about it while writing this one.
I'll at least make sure to consider in the coming months.
Please just nobody get their hopes up too much!
for my opinion, I think it's better you make the perspective when the game almost finish. also this game isn't kinetic novel so you need extra brain to make that

Feb 16, 2019
Great game story and art !! The building through the phone pictures is exciting. Will there be other onlyfans account as the story progress ?
Maybe reachin but isnt the onlyfan model closer to the MC than we think :unsure::devilish:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Love the art, and interested to see where this goes. As others have noted it's a shame that we aren't getting more of the female perspective, but to each their own. Adding hints of it through the texts on the phone and "Bootylicious'" dialogue is a nice narrative choice.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
When I dropped the first release I said no...but damn I've been thinking about it while writing this one.
I'll at least make sure to consider in the coming months.
Please just nobody get their hopes up too much!
If your focus is NTR then it makes sense to add female POV after playing MC POV to spice NTR just like Atelier Sakura and other Japanese VN Mystery NTR

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Really good game. Renders are nice, story is amazing. I just cant wait to see they Naughty side of MIA on the Phone. Looking forward for the next update. BTW when is it coming out??? Keep up the good work BootyProfessor

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes