Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Yea for real and that one kinda got me heated because i was like this is my choices hell no it's fight time right here right now between me and her and the guy! How stupid is he you know she was wearing that for the other guy yet just like well guess not... Usually i'm into this types but this one just kinda just pisses me off lol :KEK::cry: :cry:. Oh and i call it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah man, this game does it shit very well ! Got me fuming

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Yea for real and that one kinda got me heated because i was like this is my choices hell no it's fight time right here right now between me and her and the guy! How stupid is he you know she was wearing that for the other guy yet just like well guess not... Usually i'm into this types but this one just kinda just pisses me off lol :KEK::cry: :cry:. Oh and i call it

Reactions: fbass and m4pII

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Voron71rus Updated the link to apk

Great to see lots of comments and discussions going on!
Maybe hop onto discord too?;)

Now hear me out, I'm aware the writing is lacking and x or y character conveniently behaves out of place. Tbf I've never written any stories longer than ~2k words before so I'll use that as an excuse for now lol.
I also simply prefer visuals to story (at least with H games) which means I've put like 5-10% of the dev time into writing. However, after browsing forums for other games as well, I see that most people who like this genre prefer good storytelling over visuals.

I'll put more effort into it for the next round and see where we at.
It's coming in a month and maybe a few extra days.
Actually your writting is good.You create suspence and doubts on the scenes.You makes wonder and come up with theories.Thats what people want from storywise i think.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Actually your writting is good.You create suspence and doubts on the scenes.You makes wonder and come up with theories.Thats what people want from storywise i think.
You are absolutely right.
But I'm even more interested in the MC's adequate reaction to the events and actions of other characters.
Unless, of course, this is not a kinetic novel.

"Hmm, I have proof that my girlfriend lied to me, it is obvious that she was not dressed for me, and I see that another guy is fingering her a meter away from me."

“Maybe I need to say or do something? No, it's just my imagination."

Realy!?

Last edited:

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Great work i really love but i know Gonna feel bad for MC.
Only thing I can say is at least this MC is getting some kind of action, instead of the stereotypical seeing his gf getting banged and crying in the corner trope :KEK:

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Voron71rus Updated the link to apk

Great to see lots of comments and discussions going on!
Maybe hop onto discord too?;)

Now hear me out, I'm aware the writing is lacking and x or y character conveniently behaves out of place. Tbf I've never written any stories longer than ~2k words before so I'll use that as an excuse for now lol.
I also simply prefer visuals to story (at least with H games) which means I've put like 5-10% of the dev time into writing. However, after browsing forums for other games as well, I see that most people who like this genre prefer good storytelling over visuals.

I'll put more effort into it for the next round and see where we at.
It's coming in a month and maybe a few extra days.
There's nothing to apologize for, we're just theory crafting and pointing out nitpicks we have about the genre as a whole. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see your other projects from how good this one is going.

PS: Love Libido-kun, he's hilarious. Can't wait to see more about his wacky adventures.

Reactions: BootyProfessor

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
You are absolutely right.
But I'm even more interested in the MC's adequate reaction to the events and actions of other characters.
Unless, of course, this is not a kinetic novel.

"Hmm, I have proof that my girlfriend lied to me, it is obvious that she was not dressed for me, and I see that another guy is fingering her a meter away from me."

“Maybe I need to say or do something? No, it's just my imagination."

Realy!?
Agreed. MC is supposed to be slow but not that slow to not realize.
Tbf though that scenario is just so absurd, his mind rather accepts what he wants to accept as truth, which is gf being hungover, having headache, might be throwing up any second, etc..

Sudden monke brain MC is an overused ntr trope but it was too hot not to include.:LUL:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Tbf though that scenario is just so absurd, his mind rather accepts what he wants to accept as truth, which is gf being hungover, having headache, might be throwing up any second, etc..

Sudden monke brain MC is an overused ntr trope but it was too hot not to include.:LUL:
Thanks for the answer)
The dumb MC in NTR games is the most common stereotype.

For me, this only works in kinetic novels (in my opinion, most of the most notable NTR games are kinetic novels), where the main task of the protagonist is to be a cuckold and suffer.
I can smash my face with a facepalm, complaining about the stupidity of MC, but this is roughly a film, and I'm just a spectator.

In games with a choice, my personal preference is for the MC to somehow more or less adequately act on the situation.
Therefore, personally, in my opinion, games where you have a choice, the genre of "mysterious NTR" is more suitable, when you definitely cannot say whether a girl is cheating on you or not, when you constantly question your actions.
"Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe starting a quarrel with her without proof, I will push her away even more, and I will look even more jealous idiot?"

Right there, already in the first chapters, MC has evidence, besides, another man puts his hand between your girlfriend's legs a meter away from you, and that's why I am so annoyed by the lack of an adequate response.

EDIT: That is, roughly speaking, either a story where you have no evidence, or an adequate reaction to what is happening, even to the detriment of the relationship.

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
The story, characters and art is what drew me in. I'm not an ntr fan so to speak, but I have to say I'm interested to see where this project goes. I would have also loved to see if our choices actually mattered, for example, at the end of the game, the more lewd things you did with Riley, the more you corrupted Mia and forced her to have sex with other people.
That way he would have no one to blame but himself for this self fulling prophecy.
I also have a theory that the onlyfan model the mc is so in love with is actually Mia. Would be kind of ironic tbh
Judging by the pacing and being the only girl he's been looking on the phone plus all the hints. I'm pretty sure that's Mia unless there will be some sudden plot twist

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017

Good start my man i wish you luck, Any chance you plan to add stuff like: Tanning, Piercing, Tattoos, Pregnancy, Swinging ?

Last edited:

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
This game is great!! Like the artwork and good writing, hope you keep going stong. Really loving Riley it's a nice twist to the usual ntr plot to have an evil friend corrupting you whilst your GF is also getting corrupted :D

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes