calavera083

Jan 11, 2019
Hello, I have a question, BootyProfessor have you contemplated an ending where the mc does not become a cuckold and stays with mia or an ending where he leaves mia because she cheat on him and then he stays with riley? In other words, a good ending for the mc? Or is he just going to have an ending where he turns into a cuckold and lets himself be humiliated by me?

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Hello, I have a question, BootyProfessor have you contemplated an ending where the mc does not become a cuckold and stays with mia or an ending where he leaves mia because she cheat on him and then he stays with riley? In other words, a good ending for the mc? Or is he just going to have an ending where he turns into a cuckold and lets himself be humiliated by me?
There's gonna be different endings, including good ones. Getting those will be harder though as they require all the specific choices for them throughout the game.

Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
There's gonna be different endings, including good ones. Getting those will be harder though as they require all the specific choices for them throughout the game.
Glad that you're putting in some good endings! The artwork is great and the ntr is spicy, but ultimately a good ending is what's for me, so you're the mvp for doing that. Wouldn't mind seeing a strong mc beat up Gianni and take back what's his with a good ending lol. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: BootyProfessor

calavera083

Jan 11, 2019
Ok, Thank you for answer me BootyProfessor , knowing that makes me want to finish the game because there are other games so the MC lets everything pass and does nothing and seeing that there is a change and that he is going to do differently from other games is what makes me want to finish it

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Of all the endings you have prepared, is there one where mc just go " Fuck all of you I'm going Outta Here " kind ending or a netosare one where mc like sharing his gf but without becoming "a pet /sex slave bullshit" ?

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
The fact that choices will make a difference in the end result of the story and having multiple women (possibly more in the future?) is already a breath of fresh air for the genre. We need more ntr games like this instead of the stereotypical "loser" that just cries in the corner while watching his woman bang the whole football team, or just says if I ignore it its not happening. :KEK:

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Of all the endings you have prepared, is there one where mc just go " Fuck all of you I'm going Outta Here " kind ending or a netosare one where mc like sharing his gf but without becoming "a pet /sex slave bullshit" ?
We shall see:unsure:

D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi,
We need more ntr games like this instead of the stereotypical "loser" that just cries in the corner while watching his woman bang the whole football team, or just says if I ignore it its not happening.
yeah.... Let me get this right...

so what you want is a NTR game without NTR?
(according to NTR: F95Zone's definition)
( Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] )

(not saying it's a good definition - but it is this site's definition)

So Far, the game itself is kinda good as it is - regarding what it'll become I trust the Dev to continue building it up with good scenes - it has worked well until now ;)

Carry On and Keep Up the Good Work, my good man.
Cheers.

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I actually liked this at first, but I have two problems with it one small and one big. The small problem I have is, its too obvious that MC is jerking off to pics of his gf on onlyfans, but whatever the MC is a dumbass. But what I have a real big problem with is the fact that while MCs sitting across from his girlfriend and the guy and he is clearly touching her and her doesn't notice?? How fucking retarded would you have to be to be that oblivious, the fact he isn't even a little sus after how she came downstairs in lingerie.

Reactions: ElJefe1995

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
I actually liked this at first, but I have two problems with it one small and one big. The small problem I have is, its too obvious that MC is jerking off to pics of his gf on onlyfans, but whatever the MC is a dumbass. But what I have a real big problem with is the fact that while MCs sitting across from his girlfriend and the guy and he is clearly touching her and her doesn't notice?? How fucking retarded would you have to be to be that oblivious, the fact he isn't even a little sus after how she came downstairs in lingerie.
Others also pointed this out a few pages back and I agree with y'all.
That scene worked better in my head. The lack of reaction from the MC and the fact that I got carried away with the expressions and hand placement ruin it for some people. In hindsight subtleness should've been the way to go.

I appreciate the feedback and the support guys!

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
wait lmao the blue hair chick on the onlyfans is the GF ? haahhaha i didnt catch that. Has the dev confirmed this or nah ? I mean sshhhiiieett do ya blame me if i didnt notice, i was uuuhhmm "busy".

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Others also pointed this out a few pages back and I agree with y'all.
That scene worked better in my head. The lack of reaction from the MC and the fact that I got carried away with the expressions and hand placement ruin it for some people. In hindsight subtleness should've been the way to go.

I appreciate the feedback and the support guys!
I think the way she came downstairs in lingerie and what she immediately said should have made it already obvious for mc.
But anyway I'm personally not into long periods in which the mc doesn't know, not my kink, so I look forward to how the characters will react after it's exposed. For example, I wonder if Riley knows and lied to mc, as she was there in the party.

I understand the guy earlier in that thread who said he would like a route in which mc could maybe accept sharing his gf willingly without being a slave. Normally I'd be a bit like that too but here I was surprisingly into the scene in which Riley described her former slave bf, I admit. I won't lie, that girl has a special appeal. I was thinking regarding that ex bf "well if I follow what she said she would have kept him if he continued to fuck her too then : D ?" , hopefully a possible ending for mc ahah.
Sorry you must have loads of people saying what they would like in your game. Don't worry just keep up the good work.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I think the way she came downstairs in lingerie and what she immediately said should have made it already obvious for mc.
But anyway I'm personally not into long periods in which the mc doesn't know, not my kink, so I look forward to how the characters will react after it's exposed. For example, I wonder if Riley knows and lied to mc, as she was there in the party.

I understand the guy earlier in that thread who said he would like a route in which mc could maybe accept sharing his gf willingly without being a slave. Normally I'd be a bit like that too but here I was surprisingly into the scene in which Riley described her former slave bf, I admit. I won't lie, that girl has a special appeal. I was thinking regarding that ex bf "well if I follow what she said she would have kept him if he continued to fuck her too then : D ?" , hopefully a possible ending for mc ahah.
Sorry you must have loads of people saying what they would like in your game. Don't worry just keep up the good work.
yeah I would like and ending where mc enjoy sharing his GF but doesn't end up as a pet /cuck slave who lick the semen of an other man from his gf pussy
that's just disgusting

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Really hope one of the endings will be a revenge ending. Maybe he beats the fuck outta giovanni and somehow screws over Mia for life idk. Not enough NTR games have these types of endings. I have faith in BP though, mans already a goated NTR writer.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
oh yeah, did i forget to ask this?

eventhough this game is unavoidable at ntr, will the game have a good ending with sex scenes or good ending(with boring caption) or all ntr ending?

Reactions: kancerkidd1194
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes