Apr 19, 2018
Dear BootyProfessor,

Concerning the upcoming release, please don't push yourself too hard. Whilst we are eagerly awaiting for the next update of this blossoming jewel of a game, your overall physical and mental health is more important than our NTR fetish. After all, it may surprise you, but if you die out of a heart attack because of extreme exhaustion, you will immediately cease to live. Also, we won't get updates anymore, ever. It is therefore satisfactory for all parts that you remain alive and in optimal conditions. In the meantime, we will prepare our nutsacks and brace for the day the game does come, and when it does, we will come too.

Verily yours,

~ Dr. H. Fapalot

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Dear BootyProfessor,

Concerning the upcoming release, please don't push yourself too hard. Whilst we are eagerly awaiting for the next update of this blossoming jewel of a game, your overall physical and mental health is more important than our NTR fetish. After all, it may surprise you, but if you die out of a heart attack because of extreme exhaustion, you will immediately cease to live. Also, we won't get updates anymore, ever. It is therefore satisfactory for all parts that you remain alive and in optimal conditions. In the meantime, we will prepare our nutsacks and brace for the day the game does come, and when it does, we will come too.

Verily yours,

~ Dr. H. Fapalot
My new favorite profile, well done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. H. Fapalot

a55555

May 31, 2017
He should take his time. Sounds like a big update too. Really want it to be well done and him not killing himself. 17 hours in a chair...he def needs some release :LOL:

Jul 30, 2018
This dev is a SCAMMER. Do NOT sub to his patreon. I did because I loved his previous work and wanted to support instead of downloading it for free and he has no files uploaded. Extremely disappointed.
It was taken out of MEGA but have been reuploaded due to bug. I subbed for $1 and the files are there

Reactions: Big Daddy

a55555

May 31, 2017
It was taken out of MEGA but have been reuploaded due to bug. I subbed for $1 and the files are there
Already unsubbed and i'm emailing patreon for a refund. I never downloaded the game but because it wasn't even there in the first place.

Just gunna wait for it to pop up for free like everyone else.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
This dev is a SCAMMER. Do NOT sub to his patreon. I did because I loved his previous work and wanted to support instead of downloading it for free and he has no files uploaded. Extremely disappointed.
Already unsubbed and i'm emailing patreon for a refund. I never downloaded the game but because it wasn't even there in the first place.

Just gunna wait for it to pop up for free like everyone else.
The dev is not a scammer, you just happened to sub right at the time the new version was uploaded, and in your snap judgement assumed the worst. 10 minutes of patience would have saved you all the time and headache. Be careful when throwing out accusations that a dev is a scammer, because if you are wrong you'll look like a fool.

Last edited:

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
LMAO bootyprofessor is not a scammer at all , in the other hand you 're a fucking liar whot try to discredit someone else without any proofs.....

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes