a55555

May 31, 2017
LMAO bootyprofessor is not a scammer at all , in the other hand you 're a fucking liar whot try to discredit someone else without any proofs.....
I paid for something and didn't get it...there was no guarantee i'd get a reply back. It's usually a few days for me for these things. So yea, I guess I got cucked.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A question to those who have already played in the new update.

Has the MC become even a little smarter, or has he remained an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: mariorossi69cm

duccdicc

May 14, 2018
I paid for something and didn't get it...there was no guarantee i'd get a reply back. It's usually a few days for me for these things. So yea, I guess I got cucked.
You got impatient, there was a gamebreaking bug with the initial version.
You could have waited 30 minutes for him to take that one down, fix it and then re-upload, instead you resort to slandering someone who is actively attempting to make his game better, what kind of person jumps to rampant slander as a first resort?

a55555

May 31, 2017
You got impatient, there was a gamebreaking bug with the initial version.
You could have waited 30 minutes for him to take that one down, fix it and then re-upload, instead you resort to slandering someone who is actively attempting to make his game better, what kind of person jumps to rampant slander as a first resort?
I would have appreciated if there were some sort of comment or post made about it. But there was not at all. When I pay for something that should be readily available then it should be.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Oh hey, nice artstyle and ugggghhh, let me guess: the guy watches his gf and his friend get repeatedly fucked by other men, doesn't have a clue they do it on camera, around him and so on, he gets literally cucked by his GF and instead of breaking up the moment he realizes she's scum and abusing him he sticks around like a loser?

duccdicc

May 14, 2018
I would have appreciated if there were some sort of comment or post made about it. But there was not at all. When I pay for something that should be readily available then it should be.
When you order something on amazon or whatever, if it is broken, would you rather they send you a broken product or would you want them to fix it for you, free of charge?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I just saw this pop up and the fact that the op says that "The choices you make this summer will have a lasting effect on your future." its something that I like a lot in the game but then the dev notes says that the game will have unavoidable ntr in future updates so.. guys enjoy this game its seems very promising also I really like the art simple but very good kudos to the dev (if Im not wrong s/he does the art right?) for the art.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
just another trash game about a beta mc not confronting his gf's obvious cheating, I've seen this done enough times to know it will be the same as the rest, boring and overused.

The choices you make this summer will have a lasting effect on your future.
I'm guessing the only choice you'll get to make is a meaningless one like "Don't confront the slut" and option 2 will be "become a cuck"

Last edited:

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Oh hey, nice artstyle and ugggghhh, let me guess: the guy watches his gf and his friend get repeatedly fucked by other men, doesn't have a clue they do it on camera, around him and so on, he gets literally cucked by his GF and instead of breaking up the moment he realizes she's scum and abusing him he sticks around like a loser?
Would adding an option where the player character immediately breaks up with the girlfriend and the game stops actually improve your enjoyment of NTR themed games or are you just whining for the sake of it?

a55555

May 31, 2017
When you order something on amazon or whatever, if it is broken, would you rather they send you a broken product or would you want them to fix it for you, free of charge?
That's different since it's hardware. I was just saying a post that he's taking it down would have sufficed.

Also played the update and it was amazing. Also he is becoming much more aware especially at the end. I really dig the curtain stuff too.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Would adding an option where the player character immediately breaks up with the girlfriend and the game stops actually improve your enjoyment of NTR themed games or are you just whining for the sake of it?
Doesn't have to end, could have a fuckfest contest who cheats more or evolve this into eventual sharing/swinging.

Bu, well, the dev makes the story and they decide at the end of the day.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes