Shamseil

Dec 9, 2020
Is anyone else getting an error of Image 29 not being found? I'm pretty sure it's the last gallery I'm missing but it's just not in the files

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I must have missed the 0.4 version, I went from 0.3 to 0.5, but that only made the ride even better.
I noticed the dev corrected some details that were pointed out previously, like the dialogue when the GF comes downstairs in underwear after the party.
The new content was really good, Riley is so . fucking . hot.
I wish Mia would have been fine with her boobs exposed at the beach (it's totally legal around where I live), but overall that trip was really good.
I just wish that now, the cat and mouse game would stop and that what happens will finally be revealed to mc (and I'm really curious of how much Riley knows of what Mia is doing), it would not be an end but a start.
I also fear what the story may become when they really leave for college and do that long distance thing, it'd be more fun if they all stayed close imho. But until now I really like the story so I believe in the dev.
Those Russian guys are hilarious btw, good ones (and they did the "job" well too, if you know what I mean).

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It's not bad. I like the art. But I think "The Edge Of" is a bit better, even with currently less content.
This story just feels incredibly cartoony. And the 'villain' just needs a mustache to twirl to be any more generic.
Funny because I disliked that one ("The Edge of..."), I must have played less than half of it I think. Firstly I didn't like the overly dramatic and serious tone (I less frequently f*p to that especially when it's mixed with ntr). But more importantly, I disliked the main character, and the fact that his ridiculousy insecure and bitchy behavior is probably the main cause for the cheating. I generally don't enjoy when the wife have the excuse that her husband acts like a dick.
So in the end, it's because Girlfriend Tapes is more light-hearted, maybe "cartoony" as you said, that I like it way more. It's just more fun, and the girls simply like sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: changeling

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Funny because I disliked that one ("The Edge of..."), I must have played less than half of it I think. Firstly I didn't like the overly dramatic and serious tone (I less frequently f*p to that especially when it's mixed with ntr). But more importantly, I disliked the main character, and the fact that his ridiculousy insecure and bitchy behavior is probably the main cause for the cheating. I generally don't enjoy when the wife have the excuse that her husband acts like a dick.
So in the end, it's because Girlfriend Tapes is more light-hearted, maybe "cartoony" as you said, that I like it way more. It's just more fun, and the girls simply like sex.
I like the wife's side much better than the neurotic husband's. But if there isn't at least some gravity to the situation, it just doesn't feel like ntr, you know? Like an old Saturday morning cartoon vs a serious anime. Creepy Crawlers vs Parasyte, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer111

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Dialogue with Riley on the beach about why MC only talks but does nothing to protect his girlfriend - just perfectly writes the character of the protagonist and possible subsequent events in the plot.

He is so pathetic and stupid that I barely finished playing until the end of the update. The perfect cuckold
fuck

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: GuyFawkesHer

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
But if there isn't at least some gravity to the situation, it just doesn't feel like ntr, you know?
Well, to each his own, even if I think there is still some gravity. I'm the opposite, what I don't like is the anguish and desperate mood of some "serious" ntr games. That's why I often prefer swinging (active mc) over ntr, except for games like Girlfriend Tapes. What I really enjoy is probably seeing girls acting slutty and enjoying sex (shamelessly). That's probably why I love Riley so much.

Reactions: NateGrey

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
Right now the dev can focus on making a good NTR game and who knows maybe after its finished s/he could make a route where the MC gets the girls everything is possible. I personally like netori games with a male MC (i dont think there are netori games with a female MC) and NTR with a female MC.
that's basically reverse NTR another women steals MC

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Playing to the end this update was especially painful, I hate that I love this game and need to play to the end. But my only complaint is truly that the guy is a total beta, or perhaps he is just timid and not good at articulating arguments? Maybe I'm choosing wrong but he had some pretty solid points on her suspicious behavior on the beach trip when confronting her that night but couldn't pull it all together and got the tables turned on him, He also just stops the discussion because Mia says it's over and act angry, ow, that hurts watching the guy simply give up and retreat there. that cliffhanger was also brutal. I can't wait for more though and when can we expect the guy to at least get rid of his 'beta' demeanor? does that picture clue him in? I hate that I Love this game.

• Angry

Lucifer111

Oct 5, 2017
Playing to the end this update was especially painful, I hate that I love this game and need to play to the end. But my only complaint is truly that the guy is a total beta, or perhaps he is just timid and not good at articulating arguments? Maybe I'm choosing wrong but he had some pretty solid points on her suspicious behavior on the beach trip when confronting her that night but couldn't pull it all together and got the tables turned on him, He also just stops the discussion because Mia says it's over and act angry, ow, that hurts watching the guy simply give up and retreat there. that cliffhanger was also brutal. I can't wait for more though and when can we expect the guy to at least get rid of his 'beta' demeanor? does that picture clue him in? I hate that I Love this game.
its a basic NTR game where he gets cucked to oblivion i don't think he's going to stop being a beta imo it's only going to get more pathetic.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
its a basic NTR game where he gets cucked to oblivion i don't think he's going to stop being a beta imo it's only going to get more pathetic.
I wouldn't call it basic, I would call it mystery NTR so far.
---
Also wondering if the MC will ever find out? Or if he is going to be oblivious the whole time. I kind of find that annoying as hell if he never finds out.
--
Mystery NTR is basically that the MC or player sees hints of cheating but never really gets confronted or revealed/caught. Like a cum smelling breath while wondering what the hell? One of your wives co-worker is sort of making lewd "inside" jokes and you kinda get the feeling but aren't sure etc etc..
I really would want to know if it will be presented at some point but I guess I can wait until game is complete :)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Unfortunately (and for some it is a joy) he will not grow wiser and will not become bolder.
As it was already written, this is an NTR game, and here, the main task of the MC is to be an idiot and suffer.

By adding a bit of intelligence and courage to the MC, the author will constantly need to look for excuses so that he does not leave Mia and smash Giovanni's face.

John Bon Clay
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in mystery ntr, even a player can't tell whether a female character is cheating on her husband / boyfriend or not.

In our case everything is pretty obvious, and the point is only in the personality of the main hero, who, with his stupidity, postpones the confrontation with Mia for another dozen updates.

Last edited:

Lucifer111

Oct 5, 2017
I wouldn't call it basic, I would call it mystery NTR so far.
---
Also wondering if the MC will ever find out? Or if he is going to be oblivious the whole time. I kind of find that annoying as hell if he never finds out.
--
Mystery NTR is basically that the MC or player sees hints of cheating but never really gets confronted or revealed/caught. Like a cum smelling breath while wondering what the hell? One of your wives co-worker is sort of making lewd "inside" jokes and you kinda get the feeling but aren't sure etc etc..
I really would want to know if it will be presented at some point but I guess I can wait until game is complete :)
Exactly how isn't that a basic NTR story????

Reactions: m4pII

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Exactly how isn't that a basic NTR story????
Uhm... pretty much exactly how he described it! With a basic NTR story the player (and usually the MC as well) sees the action happening. With mystery NTR you get (more or less obvious) hints but no explicit confirmation.

• Angry

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
BootyProfessor damn.. this game make my heart beating fast..
same as when i play darkhero game.
i am still on the middle of the game, i just hope MC had good ending.
i dont care she have "fun" atleast she loyal to me when i said NO.
if not there will be staby staby!

Edit: yeah i know she having "fun" with that guy, from story point she just a girlfriend with american standard? well i just hope that single mother meme is not here lol.

Lucifer111

Oct 5, 2017
Uhm... pretty much exactly how he described it! With a basic NTR story the player (and usually the MC as well) sees the action happening. With mystery NTR you get (more or less obvious) hints but no explicit confirmation.
man watch some hentai or something that's as basic as it comes...

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
damn i want more story, just dont loyal yourself with HOES!
i think mia is dick addicted horny hole, while riley is just for fun only.
i think riley can be loyal GF because i can see her intention by having "fun"
addicted is dangerous things and regret is the worst feeling :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes