Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
The last riley relationship level check is for a minimum of 19. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the scene you are looking for. Look in the script for any places you see "$ rp += <whatever"

Code:
$ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "if rp" {} \;
./script.rpy:            if rp > 3:
./script.rpy:    if rp > 8:
./script.rpy:            if rp > 9:
./script.rpy:            if rp > 9:
./script.rpy:            if rp > 18:
Hey guys, do you know how to open the second riley scene in the last update? (I guess it is a blowjob). I dont mean just gallery unlock, I mean correct choices too.
Precisely right. To get the last Riley BJ scene, you have to select every pro-Riley option. This means you have to choose:
  • "Jealous."
  • "Pull the curtain on the right."
  • "Search for something else."
  • "Go with her"
  • "Open zuckbook messenger."
  • "Then I'll uh...s-stay for a while."
  • "Use the fleshlight"
  • "O-of course I'm upset!"
  • "W-what if I am?"
  • "Do some training."
  • "Sure."
  • "N-no...that won't be necessary!"
  • "Y-yeah I did! (Really)"
  • "Use the fleshlight."
  • "Lick it up."
  • "S-she's...mine!"
Note: these choices are in order, but there will be other choices that pop up between them (they just don't matter when it comes to Riley).

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
Great art and visuals! Hopefully the ending of this game will have multiple routes because the story is really good but I don't want to be stuck with a forced cuck ending. The choices that are in the game are a nice addition so hopefully that continues.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes, I agree.
It seems to me that her route is a story about how, without knowing it, MC destroys relations with Mia with his own hands, and gradually, step by step, turns into a slave.
That is, I think it is on this route that he will push Mia to the limit with his actions.
I wonder. I'm pretty sure there will be a slave/cuck route with Riley, but the other possibility is that the MC actually gets enough training to get good at sex and become able to satisfy his GF. Riley is bat shit crazy, but it is shown multiple times that she actually has genuine feelings for the MC and if he can step up his game, she might settle down for him. It's a long shot, but maybe a harem end is not totally off the table.

I purposefully did not do any training or get lessons from Riley to make the MC more useless lol. I also didn't get to the end yet (at the beach scene atm). So maybe my guesses are just wrong. If you do all the training with Riley, does sex with Mia change? Does she still go back to Chad and do the hornyfans vids?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
It seems that Mia really loves MCs, and in my opinion, this arrangement can suit absolutely everyone, including Giovani.

What could be better for him than to openly fuck someone else's girlfriend, along the way humiliating her boyfriend?
not only humiliating her boyfriend but it seems that giorno have interest with mia.
few of his word tells jealousy...

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
It seems that Mia really loves MCs, and in my opinion, this arrangement can suit absolutely everyone, including Giovani.

What could be better for him than to openly fuck someone else's girlfriend, along the way humiliating her boyfriend?
mia love COCK she want MC to be responsible for her.
imagine onlyfans girl hoeing herself and want to marry.. who she choose..CHAD? no its MC.
you even know MIA is pregnant and do abortion. she is not bright girl

Reactions: Yukihirou

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
I hope in future updates the MC becomes a bit less hysterical. It gets a bit tedious reading these often lengthy outbursts.

Other than that, the game is great. Love the art, see lots of potential directions for the Riley story, the use of humor to help lighten up what many consider a dark subject is a good idea (sometimes a bit ridiculous, but oddly fitting with the rest of the story), and the build up is well paced so far.

Look forward to future updates; keep up the good work!

a55555

May 31, 2017
Trust me, you really don't want this kind of girl. I had one like this, it was my first one. She was virgin when she become my GF, but suddenly she let to pop her cherry my long time best friend secretly, three month after we get together, and then they fucked like rabbits. We split after six month. I had no clue that something happens, nor at time we split, not like MC got during game. But funniest thing is that I'm taller and more muscular than him, and he have smaller dick like me :ROFLMAO: :giggle:. She confesses to me with all this after long 15 years, when we get together for second time and she said that she stop to fuck him after we split, because she really likes to cheat. We are no longer together but weird is that somewhere deep I still love her :).
Thats unfortunate sorry to hear. i guess that fetish really does exist

Reactions: MIkedante

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Great art and visuals! Hopefully the ending of this game will have multiple routes because the story is really good but I don't want to be stuck with a forced cuck ending. The choices that are in the game are a nice addition so hopefully that continues.
Well the fact is choices doesn't really change anything, and the dev said there is going to be unavoidable ntr, It is good to build up a story but ntr is a two way road, it can be either a very good ntr story or a piece of garbage like most of the dramatic forced ntr games, and cucking is another story with both parties are happy.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Like the story so far. I for one am going for Riley, sure she's corrupted as hell and is sleeping around while not admitting she likes or loves the MC, at least she's honest with Jeff, unlike Mia. I think she's training the MC to be a better man in the long run and sure the mc does have small equipment to what these women are used too, the fact that MC seems to be able to stay "hard" even after a few shots along with the trainning could change things in his favor. If the Dev is reading this, if you plan on making multiple endings consider some sort of reverse-ntr ending. I would get a smile on my face if Mia observes Riley getting fucked non stop by the MC for several days and realized she lost.

Babbarabba

Jul 7, 2020
You can right click > Save As or try the Anonfiles link, the latter should trigger a download instead of a view but let me know if it doesn't and I'll get a zip uploaded.
Could you please do that? As the Anonfiles is unavailable. Thanks!

a55555

May 31, 2017
I know it's sad story, but there is another side of coin. During our second encounter, she was already married to some dude and she cheated him with me many times, because it thrilled her so much. She is simple "True cheater" (and nympho maybe, sorry Myra ;):giggle:). I know that she never change, and that she really loved me all that time (and she still do :)). But thankfully to her I found inside of me new kink, which thrilling me now too ;).
Well at least you got redemption lol. i had the opportunity to do the same but i declined because she was my best friend's gf. Maybe i should have taken it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MIkedante
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes