May 11, 2019
I keep getting errors in the game ... for instance:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5382, in script
    show ru at ruright
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5382, in <module>
    show ru at ruright
NameError: name 'ruright' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    show ru at ruright
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1191, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1150, in show_imspec
    at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    show ru at ruright

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
GirlfriendTapes 0.5
Tue Aug 10 16:18:37 2021
and

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6556, in script
    show g o1_happy at lleft zorder 1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6556, in <module>
NameError: name 'lleft' is not defined

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
GirlfriendTapes 0.5
Tue Aug 10 16:22:29 2021
There's quite a few others like that at different scenes. Any advice?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I keep getting errors in the game ... for instance:

Code:

While running game code:
    show ru at ruright
    show ru at ruright

Full traceback:
    show ru at ruright
    show ru at ruright

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
GirlfriendTapes 0.5
Tue Aug 10 16:18:37 2021
and

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
GirlfriendTapes 0.5
Tue Aug 10 16:22:29 2021
There's quite a few others like that at different scenes. Any advice?
have you tried a fresh start rather then old saves?
I had to restart after the last update but dont know if its the same issue

Reactions: BootyProfessor

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
interesting game I like it the mc point of view and other with phone unlock this look promise I don't lie, the art is also good not cheap pixel.
Question is if is build slow the action or it's fast forward? I think is more interesting if is slow build events that mc suspect but it's not sure,he can see the change of her gf but don't have balls to ask directly.

DakkonBB

Jul 18, 2017
Yea i mean even for our dense MC the final video is quite obvious.And i really hope this time he get its and try really hard how to process with the information.It whould be very dissapointing that he is still unware after that video. God i hope there is a revenge route or something.For all the poor NTR'ed MC's out there! :D
Yeah, honestly I was a little offput by some of the new content. I mean it was still very enjoyable. Well written. Involving. I was surprised at some of the character development though.

Playing through with the "bestie" route where you're cheating on Mia actually seems like it has more emotional involvement there which felt odd to me. It's almost like he's most meant for his childhood friend than Mia and it is a better showcase seeing his childhood friend fighting between her desire to be a big time slut and her desire to be with MC.

When I played through with Mia and MC's relationship in mind though it felt VERY different. Some of the stuff was quite sweet but it was punctuated repeatedly by her getting more and more angry and defensive despite the fact that you are giving her every allowance to admit she is fucking around on you.

Especially toward the end it seemed a whole lot more like Mia is just keeping up a show of a relationship with MC because she doesn't want to "feel bad". In a lot of the earlier scenes she had plausible deniability and it could have just been a circumstance that ended her up in erotic situations with others but by the end she is directly lying straight to your face and then even sneaks out after berating you for daring to call her out and fucks Gianni on the beach.

I was shocked at what is seemingly a 180 in her character where she goes from loving girlfriend to self-righteous cheater...

I'm definitely in for the long haul on this and love supporting very well done stories like this, but at least wanted to say something somewhere, even if it just sounded like gripy whining. XD

Perhaps if there's an option to see things from her perspective later or at least have her explain herself at some point it will make more sense, but as of right now it seems a lot less like "how my relationship with my living girlfriend is going to go" and more like "how my girlfriend pretended to be interested in me while cheating on me and waiting to finally be rid of me at summer's end".

If you made it this far, thanks for reading and have an awesome day/night. May many more glorious hentai games find you. o7

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, honestly I was a little offput by some of the new content. I mean it was still very enjoyable. Well written. Involving. I was surprised at some of the character development though.

Playing through with the "bestie" route where you're cheating on Mia actually seems like it has more emotional involvement there which felt odd to me. It's almost like he's most meant for his childhood friend than Mia and it is a better showcase seeing his childhood friend fighting between her desire to be a big time slut and her desire to be with MC.

When I played through with Mia and MC's relationship in mind though it felt VERY different. Some of the stuff was quite sweet but it was punctuated repeatedly by her getting more and more angry and defensive despite the fact that you are giving her every allowance to admit she is fucking around on you.

Especially toward the end it seemed a whole lot more like Mia is just keeping up a show of a relationship with MC because she doesn't want to "feel bad". In a lot of the earlier scenes she had plausible deniability and it could have just been a circumstance that ended her up in erotic situations with others but by the end she is directly lying straight to your face and then even sneaks out after berating you for daring to call her out and fucks Gianni on the beach.

I was shocked at what is seemingly a 180 in her character where she goes from loving girlfriend to self-righteous cheater...

I'm definitely in for the long haul on this and love supporting very well done stories like this, but at least wanted to say something somewhere, even if it just sounded like gripy whining. XD

Perhaps if there's an option to see things from her perspective later or at least have her explain herself at some point it will make more sense, but as of right now it seems a lot less like "how my relationship with my living girlfriend is going to go" and more like "how my girlfriend pretended to be interested in me while cheating on me and waiting to finally be rid of me at summer's end".

If you made it this far, thanks for reading and have an awesome day/night. May many more glorious hentai games find you. o7
this is a good example :KEK:. I hope we get something like this, i hate mystery ntr when the mc stays clueless.

Last edited:

whyamihere002

Jan 26, 2018
In my opinion, I'm not really that much into ntr and it being unavoidable kind of not my kink, but the art style is pretty good, the story is somewhat interesting, and relationship is deep so I'll stay around. Who know maybe the mc will get the girl back or something and punch that dooshbag at the end. And if not I'll get over it, it's just a game.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I hadn't been masturbating that good for a long time: Thanks dev!
I had one of the best fapping sessions ever!

This game is very much like 'The Edge Of' (which made me fap so good and hard: the best ever fapping sessions)
so it's very promising!

I wish there were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again dev!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
This is a hard pass for me I personally despite ntr unless the poor bastard's screwed over in the end but knowing it to be ntr I highly doubt it.

I look forward to the harem game.
So for your very first post here you decide to go the page of a NTR-tagged game to state that you "despite" NTR? You're off to a great start...

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
It is completely unclear how sloppy and unskillful graphic performance has to do with the NTR. Apologists for an inept graphic artist, due to the lack of arguments, try to accuse opponents of dislike of the genre. Why not cannibalism?

Brown-eagle

Dec 24, 2020
It is completely unclear how sloppy and unskillful graphic performance has to do with the NTR. Apologists for an inept graphic artist, due to the lack of arguments, try to accuse opponents of dislike of the genre. Why not cannibalism?
Inept graphic artist?...this is the artist 1st project he has ever worked on. His 3rd update and already has 169 patreons...well i guess whoever made you judge and jury of the artistic abilities of Ntr artists sure forgot to give you any taste.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes