Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Inept graphic artist?...this is the artist 1st project he has ever worked on. His 3rd update and already has 169 patreons...well i guess whoever made you judge and jury of the artistic abilities of Ntr artists sure forgot to give you any taste.
Then what you are so worried about MY opinion, which I am free to express wherever I will

Brown-eagle

Dec 24, 2020
Then what you are so worried about MY opinion, which I am free to express wherever I will
You can express whatever opinion you want against any artist sure. The same way i can express that you are an idiot for expressing your distasteful opinion against the hard work that the artist has put on his project without any background to support it.

Brown-eagle

Dec 24, 2020
First, the same way I can express that you are just VILE BOOR and loser trying to make publicity to another loser (highly likely that's you under a different nickname). Also, it is highly doubtful that dirty tricks used by scoundrels like you will help create background to support anything. Second, hard work has never replaced elementary skill yet. And finally I let you to know, you are entitled to a corona for your effort.
Now asides from having a poor taste you can also add delusional to your list of flaws. I wish i had the talent to draw but no I'm just one of his patreons who cares for his monthly investment. I'm half Mexican and American so i will take a Mexican "corona" beer and drink it the next time the Artist shows his newest update and perhaps reaches 200 patreons while your whiny untalented and distasteful self comes back and cry on this thread again while thinking you're some sort of Michaelangelo of VN's

Reactions: hp_surfer and fbass

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Now asides from having a poor taste you can also add delusional to your list of flaws. I wish i had the talent to draw but no I'm just one of his patreons who cares for his monthly investment. I'm half Mexican and American so i will take a Mexican "corona" beer and drink it the next time the Artist shows his newest update and perhaps reaches 200 patreons while your whiny untalented and distasteful self comes back and cry on this thread again while thinking you're some sort of Michaelangelo of VN's
Bruh, just ignore him.

swifty91

May 20, 2018
This game is really good. I see some people complaining about the oblivious MC but that is part of the appeal to me. I don't like games where the MC gets angry and jealous and acts like a complete psychopath. This is an NTR game, the MC being only suspicious of his gf and trying to "man up" and compete with the competition (and failing) is much more appealing than him acting like an asshat towards her. Riley is a great character as well.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
RIP

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
It's so rare to find an NTR game that is so well paced. I love that you're allowing the player to relish the build up and not just rushing to a climax or reveal so you can just pack the game with sex scenes. You understand where the eroticism of this genre comes from. So many games do that thinking the more they scenes they throw in there the better, when it just undermines the NTR aspect and transforms it into more of a corruption game. The hinting and suspicion in different scenes in this are better than other H games whole cg folders. I love what you've released so far and hope you continue on this track.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This game makes the player more frustrated than the guy being cucked. All the hints and innuendos, but you never really see the girlfriend fuck the other guy.

Majes I both agree and suffer a little. I guess it'll be a while till MC gets truly cucked. I just hope it won't be brief compared to the rest of it.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I really hope the MC finally puts 2 and 2 together in the next update and confronts Mia about the whole thing. I know obliviousness and mystery are very important to this genre, but this MC has been suspicious from the start of the game and after what happened on the beach there should really be no doubt on his mind about what's happening behind his back. It's time to either bring out the inner cuck, or, if you are on Riley's path, focus on her and potentially come up with a revenge plan on Mia and dude, whose name I totally forgot :LOL:

Oh, and also I hope the MC grows some balls at some point and just bends Riley over and fucks her. I feel like she would be into that, regardless of what she says and how long the MC would last. She puts on this dom persona with the MC, but I think she would also enjoy being the submissive one as she has shown when the MC almost banged her early in the game.

Reactions: drowsy

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
I'm totally cool with the oblivious mofo lol, but yeah, I agree that more scenes of what's happening behind his back would be great. It's hot at first, but, in order for it to really stick we gotta have some more context than what's shown.

I'm not complaining that this needs to be done now - it's version .5, ton of content ahead. But I do hope we get more solid stuff while the guy is oblivious and not just another netorase game.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I'm totally cool with the oblivious mofo lol, but yeah, I agree that more scenes of what's happening behind his back would be great. It's hot at first, but, in order for it to really stick we gotta have some more context than what's shown.

I'm not complaining that this needs to be done now - it's version .5, ton of content ahead. But I do hope we get more solid stuff while the guy is oblivious and not just another netorase game.
In my opinion, obliviousness only really works when the MC is completely oblivious or at most has a slight suspicion. In this case it feels like the MC is on a verge of a nervous breakdown, he keeps being paranoid and he was even hallucinating in the car. It just feels like he refuses to connect the dots for some reason, and that makes him kind of an idiot and that will eventually make him unlikable as a protagonist, if he continues down this path. This is just my opinion of course, but for me if you can't connect and sympathize with the MC, NTR doesn't work at all. You get a situation like with The Edge Of, where you actively dislike the protagonist so why on earth would it matter if his girlfriend cheated on him or not?

Now I'm not saying that I dislike the MC in this game (at least not yet), I really like that fact that there's a Riley path and you are not forced to just sit back, take it all and do nothing. But, there will definitely come a point where it's going to be just ridiculous that he can't figure it all out, and for me we are already at that point or at least very close to it.

For the record I agree with you, there should have been more stuff shown, but I feel like the time for that has passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmonster
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes