Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
In my opinion, obliviousness only really works when the MC is completely oblivious or at most has a slight suspicion. In this case it feels like the MC is on a verge of a nervous breakdown, he keeps being paranoid and he was even hallucinating in the car. It just feels like he refuses to connect the dots for some reason, and that makes him kind of an idiot and that will eventually make him unlikable as a protagonist, if he continues down this path. This is just my opinion of course, but for me if you can't connect and sympathize with the MC, NTR doesn't work at all. You get a situation like with The Edge Of, where you actively dislike the protagonist so why on earth would it matter if his girlfriend cheated on him or not?

Now I'm not saying that I dislike the MC in this game (at least not yet), I really like that fact that there's a Riley path and you are not forced to just sit back, take it all and do nothing. But, there will definitely come a point where it's going to be just ridiculous that he can't figure it all out, and for me we are already at that point or at least very close to it.

For the record I agree with you, there should have been more stuff shown, but I feel like the time for that has passed.
Yeah it's the "show don't tell." Telling the first time with little clues is hot and all, but, after the 3rd time it's frustrating. I'm here to see someone else get cucked, not to get cucked of content.

Reactions: Ablett and Garvelt

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Too bad this build is riddled with errors, you need to make a new save otherwise you'll lose control of the route. Still love Riley the most, perfect little slut. She'd make the perfect vixen for a dominant stag. Could do without the humiliation, but I suppose it was designed with NTR in mind, not cheating and sharing. I hope in the end Mia will fall prey to her inner slut and Riley becomes the protagonist's true girlfriend. Urging her on to explore her slutty side while taking the protagonist as her own. Just wish sometimes that the protagonist wasn't such a pussy :KEK:

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hey Booty, we're gonna need a banner for our signatures to promote your game :D I may just start supporting this project on Patreon from later this month and onwards if it keeps as good as it has been so far.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It is completely unclear how sloppy and unskillful graphic performance has to do with the NTR. Apologists for an inept graphic artist, due to the lack of arguments, try to accuse opponents of dislike of the genre. Why not cannibalism?
Funny, 'cannibalism' is how I'd describe your incoherent prattle.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Too bad this build is riddled with errors, you need to make a new save otherwise you'll lose control of the route. Still love Riley the most, perfect little slut. She'd make the perfect vixen for a dominant stag. Could do without the humiliation, but I suppose it was designed with NTR in mind, not cheating and sharing. I hope in the end Mia will fall prey to her inner slut and Riley becomes the protagonist's true girlfriend. Urging her on to explore her slutty side while taking the protagonist as her own. Just wish sometimes that the protagonist wasn't such a pussy :KEK:
I also prefer riley but question is what kind of endings dev want?
We aleardy know riley fck everything she see and have a dick attach...to remain loyal to protagonist she need to fall in love first and slowly change, if is to quick is not believable...I think the right word is reverse corruption.
Femdom it's not my cup of tea to be honest, but they can match riley is small and mc have small penis with some technic it's possible to win riley heart. He train all days for this no? =))
But if that's happen it's not netorare route, maybe netori?
"Just wish sometimes that the protagonist wasn't such a pussy" is just confuse or blunt is the right word and he have just some hints of mia cheating when he discover the true nature of mia, he can also decide to take riley for him, but only if the dev plan to have also netori route.
But I would like to see more netorare and mystery, discretion sex elements hehehehe :LUL: maybe humiliation on final no need to hide anymore and have sex in front of mc. More humiliation both mia and riley have sex in front of mc. sry i'm to sadist hahahaha :KEK:=)))

Last edited:

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Good news: the upcoming update won't have new variables so v0.5 saves should work this time, at least.

We'll see about the banner.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I also prefer riley but question is what kind of endings dev want?
We aleardy know riley fck everything she see and have a dick attach...to remain loyal to protagonist she need to fall in love first and slowly change, if is to quick is not believable...I think the right word is reverse corruption.
Femdom it's not my cup of tea to be honest, but they can match riley is small and mc have small penis with some technic it's possible to win riley heart. He train all days for this no? =))
But if that's happen it's not netorare route, maybe netori?
"Just wish sometimes that the protagonist wasn't such a pussy" is just confuse or blunt is the right word and he have just some hints of mia cheating when he discover the true nature of mia, he can also decide to take riley for him, but only if the dev plan to have also netori route.
But I would like to see more netorare and mystery, discretion sex elements hehehehe :LUL: maybe humiliation on final no need to hide anymore and have sex in front of mc. More humiliation both mia and riley have sex in front of mc. sry i'm to sadist hahahaha :KEK:=)))
Ah you see, here's the thing: I don't want to make Riley physically loyal to the protagonist, I just want her to become the protagonist's girlfriend. Do you know the stag and vixen lifestyle? That's what I was imagining for them. As Riley is training the protagonist sexually, this could be a turning point where the protagonist finds his alpha male center. Riley will basically still fuck anyone she wants, but only to egg the protagonist on so he can reclaim her after she's been a bad girl. A jealous hatefuck that will make her love him again :p

Still in Riley's heart, the protagonist should be her only love, the one who understands her and accepts that she's a big slut. As long as she also fucks the protagonist with lovers on the side, I'm happy with the outcome. Also, when Mia embraces her inner slut, she will realize she has a lot of sex to catch up to with many other lovers and therefor she won't have much time for the protagonist, that's where Riley comes in.

I wouldn't like it if turned into a typical cuckold fantasy, where the protagonist is just a sissy in a chastity cage and the girls around him humiliate and taunt him for it. Pleasure should be without boundaries. As for Gianni, if the protagonist manages to get Riley to fall in love with him, Gianni may finally see the protagonist as a worthy rival. He will still fuck Mia and Riley though, but the dynamic they have will be different - no longer based on humiliation.

Reactions: redblue and -FibaG-

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I understand now what do you mean, riley can freely be a slut but it always love the mc even if she have sex with others...and for final route it can be turn in a competition with Gianni and mc. I like your idea.:WeSmart:
That's another humiliation way "stag and vixen" sound like netorase in japanese terms it's still consider cheating if have sex behind him so only if both partener is agree about have sex with someone else...It can be interesting route and in term of ntr is a (happy ending), most netorase is vanilla of cuckolding it's not so dark and drama.:BootyTime:
The sissy thing it's really not my fetish it's a hardcore humiliation involve sucking other man cock or eating sperm of other guys....I may enjoying see mc humiliated but even I have some limits.:HideThePain: =))

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You know, cannibalism and incoherent prattle somehow do not fit with each other. Funny, you can assume that you have already been eaten without even noticing
Hey, I saw from the start that you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed, therefor it is not in my best interest to explain myself to you. Go, and enjoy your myopia, be delivered from knowledge and be merry! :BootyTime:

bibell101

May 12, 2020
This game is already very good, I actually think you should play this without using a gallery patch... but I'm going to provide one anyway.

Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "gallery.rpy".

Last updated: v0.5.

Do I need an extension program for me to open this file or no?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Hey, I saw from the start that you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed, therefor it is not in my best interest to explain myself to you. Go, and enjoy your myopia, be delivered from knowledge and be merry! :BootyTime:
... you have already been eaten without even noticing. Get it

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes