Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Between Libido-kun and all the antics the game throws at you, it becomes even more ridiculous and nonsensical then average ntr story is. Why the attempts to be funny ? does that even fit ntr game?

The setup is kinda poor, i don't feel affection between them. Like i don't know why Mia bothers with MC and i think MC is only physically attracted to her while psychologically he is attracted to Riley.

The choices - be a willing cuck or unwilling , what a choice. But more importantly no gf pov scenes all the cheating is only implied. We only get the unsatisfied sex with mc, which i wonder why bother making so much art for that. (usually they have 1-2 art for that they keep reusing because really none cares for those scenes). Luckily teasers show some action is coming , hopefully those gf pov scenes not just pictures mc gets...

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Between Libido-kun and all the antics the game throws at you, it becomes even more ridiculous and nonsensical then average ntr story is. Why the attempts to be funny ? does that even fit ntr game?

The setup is kinda poor, i don't feel affection between them. Like i don't know why Mia bothers with MC and i think MC is only physically attracted to her while psychologically he is attracted to Riley.

The choices - be a willing cuck or unwilling , what a choice. But more importantly no gf pov scenes all the cheating is only implied. We only get the unsatisfied sex with mc, which i wonder why bother making so much art for that. (usually they have 1-2 art for that they keep reusing because really none cares for those scenes). Luckily teasers show some action is coming , hopefully those gf pov scenes not just pictures mc gets...
keep in mind that it is version 0.5 they have not even reached 1.0 the game promises

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017

People love exactly the stuff you think of as downsides. The fact that the gf pov is hidden, and the real action is mostly implied (actually there are tons of sex scenes so this isn't true, but the gf's escapades are mostly implied) is a huge draw for this game.

So yeah, other people's tastes just differ from yours.

I will agree with you that some of the comical scenes feel annoying, though. I don't like how whimsical the Russian twins are, for example.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
People love exactly the stuff you think of as downsides. The fact that the gf pov is hidden, and the real action is mostly implied (actually there are tons of sex scenes so this isn't true, but the gf's escapades are mostly implied) is a huge draw for this game.

So yeah, other people's tastes just differ from yours.

I will agree with you that some of the comical scenes feel annoying, though. I don't like how whimsical the Russian twins are, for example.
The mystery "is she cheating or not" doesn't exist in this game. I think none doubts other then MC that she is cheating. Her lies are obvious, the cues easy to tell and we even get the pics from fans.
There is no suspense here that providing female pov would take away.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The mystery "is she cheating or not" doesn't exist in this game. I think none doubts other then MC that she is cheating. Her lies are obvious, the cues easy to tell and we even get the pics from fans.
There is no suspense here that providing female pov would take away.
actually we, the player, does not know to what extent she is cheating. obviously there is some unfaithfulness going on but the extent of it, and usually when exactly it happens, is hidden.

also, even if it isn't a mystery for the player, it is for the mc. the suspense is whether the mc will discover it or not.

would be pretty funny if there was a twist and it turns out she isn't cheating after all tho.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
actually we, the player, does not know to what extent she is cheating. obviously there is some unfaithfulness going on but the extent of it, and usually when exactly it happens, is hidden.

also, even if it isn't a mystery for the player, it is for the mc. the suspense is whether the mc will discover it or not.

would be pretty funny if there was a twist and it turns out she isn't cheating after all tho.
Ok that that i never thought.Actually it whould be hilarious if we had a route that she actually aint cheating at all.

Reactions: drowsy

AshenK

Mar 14, 2018
I love the artwork and the scenes. Even though NTR really isn't my thing, I'm still enjoying the game because I am holding out hope that there will be non-NTR routes - maybe one where the MC can get it together - I'd rather see him improve and get more confident than spiral down in insecurity and self-sabotage...

Reactions: Ponos13 and Loopx

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well that's a cliffhanger if i've seen one. I was really expecting a quick talk, them braking up and end credits. What choice is there to make?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Just wait... if you don't have money. I mean BootyProff already posting here which is a blessing, considering he is the creator and he post it here for free. Of course, if u really want the early access and other benefits just support him on patreon.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes