Ztot

Sep 13, 2018
I think so, on scene.jpg snap you need willpower to prevent Mia from going to the trip, and you'll get to see her phone. Scene2 snap I think it's Riley related. You'll need relationship score with her high enough.
Thanks. Got them now. I choose the wrong video.mp4 to watch I think.

Jul 29, 2019
After this update, I have only one thought in relation to Mia - "Fuck you whore.")

I take this story as "Yep, your girlfriend is cheating on you. How do you take it? What are you going to do?"
it's an NTR game lol. you're supposed to take it as "i'm sad but also have a boner"

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
I played through and just got fucking angry. The gf is a stupid cunt with no real redeeming qualities. I usually like the NTR because its usually funny because the MC is a bitch and the gf/wife is usually a turbo slut.
In this it's just a normal dude who cares about his gf while she cheats on him with a "friend" behind his back.
I know you can cheat too but it doesn't really make it better. It's too much like real life cheating to be hot.
Hopefully it ends with her a single mother and "Jeff" dumping her ass and dating someone better like the booty girl on Libido-kuns Only Fans.
Fuck this game, not going to rate it as bad because it's pretty high quality and the story is well written enough to actually upset me but it's not hot at all

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like NTR games. Sharing/Hotwifing, cheating...all fun. Just not into the whole humiliation/cuckold aspect. Would love to see an alternate ending where MC eventually grows a pair, ends their relationship, cuts ties with them all and then for a good laugh, years later reads on social media that they all died from AIDS.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Art looks good but since its NTR game, gonna miss it. not my cup of tea...
Also question for those who play it, does MC grows balls and ditch/fucks her up or continues to simp

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Art looks good but since its NTR game, gonna miss it. not my cup of tea...
Also question for those who play it, does MC grows balls and ditch/fucks her up or continues to simp
At the end of this last update, it is setup for some sort of decision. Not sure what that will be, but it may be a possibility.

Reactions: Baho and Antera

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
I like NTR games. Sharing/Hotwifing, cheating...all fun. Just not into the whole humiliation/cuckold aspect. Would love to see an alternate ending where MC eventually grows a pair, ends their relationship, cuts ties with them all and then for a good laugh, years later reads on social media that they all died from AIDS.
It's even worse because she lies and he doesn't 100% know shes cheating, and why the fuck do we have multiple fucking mc/gf pity sex scenes that aren't even hot.
Anyone in that position would go through denial and HOPE he's wrong and theres an explanation. They have multiple scenes talking about how in love they are and shit.
This isn't even NTR (yet) it's just fucking cheating and it's not even hot.
I'm not sure why anyone likes this, the sex scenes are mediocre and all involving the MC/gf or side characters you don't care about. Either make the MC a pathetic cuck, or make her a shameless slut. This normal dude with a gaslighting cheating gf.
Or are the OF jack off scenes some sort of justification for her being a whore?
I don't get it

Reactions: Antera and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I played through and just got fucking angry. The gf is a stupid cunt with no real redeeming qualities. I usually like the NTR because its usually funny because the MC is a bitch and the gf/wife is usually a turbo slut.
In this it's just a normal dude who cares about his gf while she cheats on him with a "friend" behind his back.
I know you can cheat too but it doesn't really make it better. It's too much like real life cheating to be hot.
Hopefully it ends with her a single mother and "Jeff" dumping her ass and dating someone better like the booty girl on Libido-kuns Only Fans.
Fuck this game, not going to rate it as bad because it's pretty high quality and the story is well written enough to actually upset me but it's not hot at all
I share your feeling, I loved the visual section, I want to clarify that not only do I enjoy the harem, but also the well-done NTRs, where the MC has doubts whether this is happening or not, but this is too obvious that they are deceiving him , and after going from denial because act either as a cuck or hook another and continue with your life, this dragging is not my style: D, good luck to the developer with the project and hopefully I will see it in other games because I loved its art.

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
That's the brilliance though. A lot of NTR games depict the cheaters as someone authentically loving and benevolent, helplessly roped into depravity while still exhibiting admirable character. In reality such women are nonexistent as the two (enjoying cheating and genuine benevolence) cannot exist in parallel.

Mia is a despicable bitch deep down with a pure, innocent, wholesome gf exterior. We saw the numerous slip ups and the gradual emergence of her true loathsome self. That's why to me she's quite the well-written character. And yes i feel angry too only because i hate seeing some decent dude like MC being toyed by someone like Mia in quite the realistic and believable fashion.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
it's an NTR game lol. you're supposed to take it as "i'm sad but also have a boner"
There are more ways then one to enjoy NTR.
I prefer when the mc doesn't know and then we get to see the truth from girls perspective.

It's even worse because she lies and he doesn't 100% know shes cheating, and why the fuck do we have multiple fucking mc/gf pity sex scenes that aren't even hot.
Anyone in that position would go through denial and HOPE he's wrong and theres an explanation. They have multiple scenes talking about how in love they are and shit.
This isn't even NTR (yet) it's just fucking cheating and it's not even hot.
I'm not sure why anyone likes this, the sex scenes are mediocre and all involving the MC/gf or side characters you don't care about. Either make the MC a pathetic cuck, or make her a shameless slut. This normal dude with a gaslighting cheating gf.
Or are the OF jack off scenes some sort of justification for her being a whore?
I don't get it
Scenes don't always need to be hot, here they are used to convey their relationship and the problem they have.

The game appears to be going for netorase style - so believable MC is desired. Some of the scenes are enjoyable if you can mute the MC.

That's the brilliance though. A lot of NTR games depict the cheaters as a someone authentically loving and benevolent, helplessly roped into depravity while still portraying admirable character. In reality such women are nonexistent as the two (enjoying cheating and genuine benevolence) cannot exist in parallel.

Mia is a despicable bitch deep down with a pure, innocent, wholesome gf exterior. We saw the numerous slip ups and the gradual emergence of her true loathsome self. That's why to me she's quite the well-written character. And yes i feel angry too only because i hate seeing some decent dude like MC being toyed by someone like Mia in quite the realistic and believable fashion.
The conflict within the heroine is huge part of the ntr appeal. Loving her partner but also unable to resist the adrenaline coming from cheating on him. It can't coexist long term but short term ? I think it can, certainly people claiming to love two people at once exist.

We don't actually know much about Mia, we know she is size queen but we don't know if she enjoys cheating on MC. I doesn't appear to be the case in one of the routes. Her slip ups could be result of Riley influence.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
Gallery Unlocker Girlfriend Tapes
Should work with any version, unless developer will change how gallery works
Put in GirlfriendTapes-0.?-pc\game folder
Thanks for the upload. However are you able to make that into a zip? I cannot download it for some reason.

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
It can't coexist long term but short term ? I think it can,
It's called acting, my friend. Even if it appears she has both, one is absolutely not genuine and will fail the consistency check. Time will prove so. There is no duality of self, and those two traits (though seemingly farfetched) are ultimately mutually exclusive.

people claiming to love two people at once exist.
I think it's possible, but unlikely. A lot of the time these people whose heart belongs to multiple person are not actually in love with all of them; they're merely infatuated.

Her slip ups could be result of Riley influence.
And she's a bad influence indeed. But it does not mean Mia is blameless. It's still herself (Mia) responsible for her own conduct. Although it's now her changed self, who's been induced into being that way by Riley.

We don't actually know much about Mia, we know she is size queen but we don't know if she enjoys cheating on MC
We actually know she's a liar and a manipulative cheater who's obsessed with something as superficial as dick size and wild sex. It's enough to make a valid assumption that she's nowhere near a 'nice' person. Of course the writer can throw realism out the window and force characterizing Mia a different way than expected, but it's still a plausible prediction from what we have so far.

And about her enjoying cheating, the handful recurring sexual encounter NOT involving MC is enough proof. Surely guilt and regret will creep up on her if she honestly does not enjoy her cheating escapades.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes