Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I think it's possible, but unlikely. A lot of the time these people whose heart belongs to multiple person are not actually in love with all of them; they're merely infatuated.
It is possible, to begin with love is no a 0 or 1 type of thing.

It's called acting, my friend. Even if it appears she has both, one is absolutely not genuine and will fail the consistency check. Time will prove so. There is no duality of self, and those two traits (though seemingly farfetched) are ultimately mutually exclusive.
No i don't think they are. Love can exist without sex, sex can exist without love. We tie those together because it's safer that way. But they are not inseparable. If you look at "cheating" as "hurting" loved one, because one can't help himself it is something that is common in the society - domestic violence, addictions.

We actually know she's a liar and a manipulative cheater who's obsessed with something as superficial as dick size and wild sex. It's enough to make a valid assumption that she's nowhere near a 'nice' person. Of course the writer can throw realism out the window and force characterizing Mia a different way than expected, but it's still a plausible prediction from what we have so far.

And about her enjoying cheating, the handful recurring sexual encounter NOT involving MC is enough proof. Surely guilt and regret will creep up on her if she honestly does not enjoy her cheating escapades.
We know she enjoys sex and MC doesn't do it for her. We don't know if she gets the kick from cheating. Because the underlying question is why she is with MC ? why not dump him ? If she does it for the cheating adrenaline that is an answer. If she doesn't then does she actually love him ?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
We know she enjoys sex and MC doesn't do it for her. We don't know if she gets the kick from cheating. Because the underlying question is why she is with MC ? why not dump him ? If she does it for the cheating adrenaline that is an answer. If she doesn't then does she actually love him ?
For example, as far as I understand from what I saw in the game, she loves MC.
She tries not to harm his feelings, she is afraid to quarrel with him, she is afraid of losing him ...

But does it already matter?
She cheats, she lies, she gaslights MC.
Completely unredeemable person for me.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
After this update, I have only one thought in relation to Mia - "Fuck you whore.")

I take this story as "Yep, your girlfriend is cheating on you. How do you take it? What are you going to do?"
yeah, i always having that thought at the second update of this game...
i really know what character gianni is toward mia, and he will not giving her away because he alwyas separated mia from the mc(maybe i'm wrong)..

My point is.... netorase is impossible

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
But does it already matter?
She cheats, she lies, she gaslights MC.
Completely unredeemable person for me.
She doesn't lie or gaslight the MC to hurt him, it comes as result of her cheating. It is not about her being redeamable for us because we are influenced by her betrayal far more then their love. In my first reaction to the patch i said that MC would prove to be the most stupid person on earth to forgive her. But at this same time - love forgives everything. So i think it matters a lot for MC.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
But that’s what cucks enjoy, they love that their gf or wife is having sex with someone else and not them, and they get to only watch or listen in. Denial and humiliation turns them on. From a female perspective it is hot having that kind of submissive devotion. If that’s not your kink, that’s fine, but that’s what this story is all about so I’m surprised that some people are surprised :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But that’s what cucks enjoy, they love that their gf or wife is having sex with someone else and not them, and they get to only watch or listen in. Denial and humiliation turns them on. From a female perspective it is hot having that kind of submissive devotion. If that’s not your kink, that’s fine, but that’s what this story is all about so I’m surprised that some people are surprised :LOL:
youre-despicable.jpg

Seriously though, it was pretty obvious early on that this was going to have cuck content, but sometimes games like this have different paths that the player can take.

Reactions: m4pII

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
is this a game where if you make the wrong choices you get NTR scenes or is it unavoidable?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This is just one of two or three routes in the game.
There is a choice and I like it.
is this a game where if you make the wrong choices you get NTR scenes or is it unavoidable?
unavoidable

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Finished the update the mc already mad, im curious how the dev plan to develop the game. So far we know the girlfriend is a cheating whore pretends to be pure, story can evolve from this point to anywhere. Anyway i like the way the bitch falling digging her own grave muhaha :KEK: .

Reactions: Baho and m4pII

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Look, I dont like NTR, but when it is avoidable in small amounts, or as long as the MC isnt a pushover cuck, I can handle it (spoiler, MC is a pushover cuck).

However, some of this NTR shit just made me mad. The girlfriend in game says "I wish you could last longer... like my ex!" (then basically goes on to brag about the ex while degrading you)

That bitch would get a smack right across the face if that was my girlfriend.

EDIT: after looking into it, it seems there is female domination as a tag too so i shouldn't be surprised.

redblue

Aug 22, 2017
I think so, on scene.jpg snap you need willpower to prevent Mia from going to the trip, and you'll get to see her phone. Scene2 snap I think it's Riley related. You'll need relationship score with her high enough.
I tried every combo I could but drinking the bottle never changed anything. Can you be more specific about what order choices to stop her from going?

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
I tried every combo I could but drinking the bottle never changed anything. Can you be more specific about what order choices to stop her from going?
You need high willpower, which means you need to stand up for yourself as much as possible. For example, telling the guy off whenever possible.
But you also need to stay loyal to Mia, that means no Riley content. (I dont know if thats necessary, but thats how i got it.)

And after all that, you can drink the whole bottle in the club. Thats how Mia wont go to the trip.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Very hot. Love the different routes. Hoping in the more "chad" route MX can fuck Riley as I feel there's some weird underlying attraction between her and the MC on that route. I'm hoping too that this is building up to having a netorase route instead of the usual cheating without bf ever knowing. I also wouldn't say no to more pics/vids of Jenna as that was surprisingly hot. Maybe Mia can get a piece of bbc too?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
This game annoys me as well, and I say that as someone who enjoys most NTR games and especially netorase. The problem isn't the cheating, it's the lying and the gaslighting. It's the fact that the MC has asked Mia point blank if there's something going on, and every single time Mia has been manipulative and deceptive.

Reactions: Baho

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
After this update, I have only one thought in relation to Mia - "Fuck you whore.")

I take this story as "Yep, your girlfriend is cheating on you. How do you take it? What are you going to do?"
Right. Let me tell you: I'm gonna pretend I know nothing of Mia's cheating, and I'm gonna fuck Riley silly over and over :KEK: Especially when Mia goes to college and equally pretends to be faithful. She's gonna dive into full sluthood and surpass Riley until it's impossible for her to hide it. All the while I'd be riling Riley, and once the truth can no longer be hidden and Mia will break down in tears and apologize for being such a slut I will be like...

star-wars-good.gif

...And embrace her. Tell her it's alright, and that I enjoy her being a slut. Then putting all that training with Riley to use and fuck the slut Mia to oblivion. Next up, time to go to Gianni's house and make up with him, tell him I apologize for being a douche and everything's good.

Then I will sabotage his car with the Force an electromagnet to the steering system with a signal transmitter, so the car can be traced with a program on my PC. When the time is right, flip the switch to activate the electromagnet, causing havoc to his ability to steer. In the meantime, use the tracer on his car to know when he's out of the house, break in when he's gone and put rat poison in his coffee grinds, and place an IED under his bed. The kind that will arm by dialing the throw-away phone attached. Plan A, B and C in place...

Next, wait for the perfect opportunity to make Plan A work to make it look like an accident. If he survives, we'll work out Plan B and C properly, if not... Then witness that priceless look in Mia's eyes after she hears poor Gianni had a terrible car accident and was killed. Remember this moment :BootyTime: It's so beautiful watching this...

star-wars-darth-vader.gif

Mia would undoubtedly lose interest in sex and her relationship with you because she's lost so much now. This may be the perfect time to break up with her and make her feel that it's her fault for ruining the relationship :KEK: The Dark Side is growing within her... This would break her as a person, she will fail college because of her emotional state and turn to sex and drugs with random people for reprieve. In the end all she could achieve was being a whore to pay for her rent and drug habit. When she's at an all-time low in her life, this is where you pick her up and show her the 'light'.

Of course, being a man of culture I am, this means I'll turn her into my personal little broken fuck doll that I wouldn't touch myself, but let others fuck for money. And Riley? She'd never believe I'd do something to Gianni, be a good guy to her and she'll get over Gianni's loss. Be kind, give her gifts, play Elven Fantasy with her... Then continue training with her, fuck her cute little slutty ass silly for as long as Mia is slutting around in College.

Happy End :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
Nice update. It is nice to see that it is slowly evolving into cuckolding from NTR while also keeping the NTR elements alive where the MC is kept in the dark and gaslighted etc. Because the problem with NTR to cuckolding is once everything is out in the open, there is this Mass Effect 3 Ending Effect where it no longer feels exciting and taboo.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Very hot. Love the different routes. Hoping in the more "chad" route MX can fuck Riley as I feel there's some weird underlying attraction between her and the MC on that route. I'm hoping too that this is building up to having a netorase route instead of the usual cheating without bf ever knowing. I also wouldn't say no to more pics/vids of Jenna as that was surprisingly hot. Maybe Mia can get a piece of bbc too?
I see you are a man of culture as well :BootyTime:

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
i am very disappoint with MC. How can he accept this so easy? he's more unrealistic than average stupid MC. i like ntr but mia is too much lair! Don't compare with ramon case when both's agree from start. i wish dev made route that he will take revenges against gianni and fuck mia hard 3P mia-railey ,now i am very annoyed and lost almost interest

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes