Dormindo

Mar 23, 2020
one of the shittiest game on the web, you have to be a fucking wizard to unlock the "not a cuck" ending and besides this is not NTR, as many have said, it is just some stupid gaslighting, lying and manipulation that is just a total turn off, you know right off the bat she is cheating, the game basically forces you to be a wimp

Jan 24, 2018
one of the shittiest game on the web, you have to be a fucking wizard to unlock the "not a cuck" ending and besides this is not NTR, as many have said, it is just some stupid gaslighting, lying and manipulation that is just a total turn off, you know right off the bat she is cheating, the game basically forces you to be a wimp
Take a chill pill bro. It's just a game. LOL.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You guys can use Universal Renpy Mod to find the variable effects of choices on most games.

Some discussion of the routes with spoilers ahead.

Basically, there is np, wp, and individual girl points. np is the cuck points. wp is the "manly" points. In general, you get wp by training with fleshlight and standing up for yourself. You get np by being a cuck obviously.

Now there are a few crucial choices. First is choosing to subscribe to Giani's webpage. Subscribing is major cuck move and even if you got every wp up to this point, this choice will lock you into the cuck route. Mia goes on the trip and the MC is really accepting his cuck status on this route.

Next crucial choice is at the club. If you didn't subscribe to Giani and made some non-cuck choices along the way, you should be able to buy the whole bottle and prevent Mia from going on the trip. If you have high Riley points, she will also stay behind. That's maybe chance for a long shot harem route, but I guess it might also backfire if you cheat on Mia. You kinda lose the high ground when confronting her next update. That is, if players even want to have her back. Dominating a cheating cunt is pretty cool in my books. Use that guilt, my boy! Let's see how it plays out next update. Anyways, this route ends with you finding evidence of her cheating when cleaning her room. You still have the choice to enter cuckroute if you jerk off here. Otherwise, it's "to be continued" where you will confront her and hopefully tear her a new one. What a cunt lol.

If you didn't buy the whole bottle at the club, you have the choice to masturbate like a cuck to Mia's cheating during her trip or to break your monitor in anger. Again, if you did not get >10 wp, you automatically jerk off and go into cuckroute. Cuckroute and non cuck variation of this route ends at the same place. Before you are about to confront Mia.

In case it's not obvious, this game is called Girlfriend Tapes and was obviously NTR from the start. Not even sure what vanilla kids are doing here. I mean, it played around with the mystery aspect for quite a while, but only the most deluded people would have thought a story set up in this way would be anything other than what we got. As for the "non-cuck" route, it's still pretty NTR, but the narrative focus on the MC makes it a bit different. Anger instead of despair is the key difference between a helpless cuck and a normal dude who got cheated on. The Mia points and Riley points must mean something. We already see Riley having genuine feelings for the MC. It is likely there will be some bittersweet outcome to this by the end, at least on some routes. The cuckroute MC is already fully on board the netorase, so he is happy as a despicable cuck I guess lol.

I don't think there is quite the true NTR route where the MC is not a willing cuck, but still too weak to do anything about it. Will have to see how it plays out at the end I guess.

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
You guys can use Universal Renpy Mod to find the variable effects of choices on most games.

Some discussion of the routes with spoilers ahead.

Basically, there is np, wp, and individual girl points. np is the cuck points. wp is the "manly" points. In general, you get wp by training with fleshlight and standing up for yourself. You get np by being a cuck obviously.

Now there are a few crucial choices. First is choosing to subscribe to Giani's webpage. Subscribing is major cuck move and even if you got every wp up to this point, this choice will lock you into the cuck route. Mia goes on the trip and the MC is really accepting his cuck status on this route.

Next crucial choice is at the club. If you didn't subscribe to Giani and made some non-cuck choices along the way, you should be able to buy the whole bottle and prevent Mia from going on the trip. If you have high Riley points, she will also stay behind. That's maybe chance for a long shot harem route, but I guess it might also backfire if you cheat on Mia. You kinda lose the high ground when confronting her next update. That is, if players even want to have her back. Dominating a cheating cunt is pretty cool in my books. Use that guilt, my boy! Let's see how it plays out next update. Anyways, this route ends with you finding evidence of her cheating when cleaning her room. You still have the choice to enter cuckroute if you jerk off here. Otherwise, it's "to be continued" where you will confront her and hopefully tear her a new one. What a cunt lol.

If you didn't buy the whole bottle at the club, you have the choice to masturbate like a cuck to Mia's cheating during her trip or to break your monitor in anger. Again, if you did not get >10 wp, you automatically jerk off and go into cuckroute. Cuckroute and non cuck variation of this route ends at the same place. Before you are about to confront Mia.

In case it's not obvious, this game is called Girlfriend Tapes and was obviously NTR from the start. Not even sure what vanilla kids are doing here. I mean, it played around with the mystery aspect for quite a while, but only the most deluded people would have thought a story set up in this way would be anything other than what we got. As for the "non-cuck" route, it's still pretty NTR, but the narrative focus on the MC makes it a bit different. Anger instead of despair is the key difference between a helpless cuck and a normal dude who got cheated on. The Mia points and Riley points must mean something. We already see Riley having genuine feelings for the MC. It is likely there will be some bittersweet outcome to this by the end, at least on some routes. The cuckroute MC is already fully on board the netorase, so he is happy as a despicable cuck I guess lol.

I don't think there is quite the true NTR route where the MC is not a willing cuck, but still too weak to do anything about it. Will have to see how it plays out at the end I guess.
imo cuck route is really annoy Mc is too much pathetic and made me feel unrealistic.
I like this game and think is have great potential.
if possible Dev should make at least 4 route
Revenged and dominate route -- Mc not cuck and faithful to mia that made him enough resentment to revenge against them
Harem route -- Mc not cuck but cheat with riley that made him forgive mia and go 3P
Swinger route -- Mc cuck ,cheat with riley and riley like mc. Mc break up with mia and go out with riley in open relationship
Cuck route -- Mc cuck ,riley don't like Mc. Mc live with his pathetic life.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Come on, you let us get to the part where were finally gonna dump her and then... CLIFFHANGER?! AT LEAST LET US CONFRONT HER AND SEE HER SHOCKED FACE THEN END IT?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Reactions: gamera1337

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
imo cuck route is really annoy Mc is too much pathetic and made me feel unrealistic.
I like this game and think is have great potential.
if possible Dev should make at least 4 route
Revenged and dominate route -- Mc not cuck and faithful to mia that made him enough resentment to revenge against them
Harem route -- Mc not cuck but cheat with riley that made him forgive mia and go 3P
Swinger route -- Mc cuck ,cheat with riley and riley like mc. Mc break up with mia and go out with riley in open relationship
Cuck route -- Mc cuck ,riley don't like Mc. Mc live with his pathetic life.
All those are still technically possible.

I think it will be like this though.
Cuck route - MC accept that he is happy being a cuck. Cuck life beta squad together with Romon lol.

If you managed to not enter cuck route:
Break up - Tell her she is a horrible human and a despicable cunt. If you have enough Riley points, I think there could be an ending with her. If not, you move on with your life I guess. Hopefully Mia ends up as a used cumdump and discarded by Giani on this ending to give us some hot closure lol.

Forgive - If you have enough Mia points, she feels really guilty. After some heart to heart, you patch things up. Maybe... maybe there is a harem route here if you also have high Riley points.

I think that's all. I don't think there will be a domination revenge ending, although it would be pretty cool. MC just isn't that type of person. He is a normal kid at best on the non-cuck route. He isn't an alpha chad who could turn into a sexual super saiyan from anger and just dominate girls to tame them or something. He will likely keep his dignity and walk away after giving her an earful if you choose not to forgive her.

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
All those are still technically possible.

I think it will be like this though.
Cuck route - MC accept that he is happy being a cuck. Cuck life beta squad together with Romon lol.

If you managed to not enter cuck route:
Break up - Tell her she is a horrible human and a despicable cunt. If you have enough Riley points, I think there could be an ending with her. If not, you move on with your life I guess. Hopefully Mia ends up as a used cumdump and discarded by Giani on this ending to give us some hot closure lol.

Forgive - If you have enough Mia points, she feels really guilty. After some heart to heart, you patch things up. Maybe... maybe there is a harem route here if you also have high Riley points.

I think that's all. I don't think there will be a domination revenge ending, although it would be pretty cool. MC just isn't that type of person. He is a normal kid at best on the non-cuck route. He isn't an alpha chad who could turn into a sexual super saiyan from anger and just dominate girls to tame them or something. He will likely keep his dignity and walk away after giving her an earful if you choose not to forgive her.
People can change with enough resentment. I wish dev made mc turn into vengeful guy and go with his revenged. He don't need to be sexual predator. he has their sex tape and liberdo-kun who is genius with IT, he can blackmail them and force them to do as he want. he can make them fuck random guy for his fetish, force them to bdsm, 3P them, prostitute them , ruin gianni life ,it will be really fulfil feeling for me if dev make route that those 3 deserve for their lie and betrayal

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I feel like a better revenge, or more realistic at least, would be confronting her and 'fake' resolving their issues and have her burn all bridges with her workplace and the guy, then dump her. She would probably just go back crawling on all fours but at least the psychological and emotional damage from faking staying together if she actually still cares enough to quit at this point, would be totally satisfying form of revenge. Now I'm wishing for the dev to add that!

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
You must be playing some of the best games ever made if you consider this "one of the shittiest" I know for a fact that this game is nowhere close to even the worst games on this site.

Mar 12, 2018
We already see Riley having genuine feelings for the MC. It is likely there will be some bittersweet outcome to this by the end, at least on some routes. The cuckroute MC is already fully on board the netorase, so he is happy as a despicable cuck I guess lol.
I have a hunch that she's probably the one behind Mia's cheating. She probably was like "wtf, I'm a slut but I have a crush on my childhood friend and he doesn't accept my true self, so let's either ruin his relationships or make him into a cuck". Objectively speaking, her betrayal wasn't in any less than Mia's, possibly even bigger as she was the MC's long-term friend and yet she hid from him the fact that his GF was cheating even if she knew all along.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have a hunch that she's probably the one behind Mia's cheating. She probably was like "wtf, I'm a slut but I have a crush on my childhood friend and he doesn't accept my true self, so let's either ruin his relationships or make him into a cuck". Objectively speaking, her betrayal wasn't in any less than Mia's, possibly even bigger as she was the MC's long-term friend and yet she hid from him the fact that his GF was cheating even if she knew all along.
Good point. I hadn't really thought about the fact that Riley knew about Mia this whole time. Not sure if your conclusion is the right one based on this fact, but it's certainly a twisted possibility lol.

mixati

Jun 6, 2018
People can change with enough resentment. I wish dev made mc turn into vengeful guy and go with his revenged. He don't need to be sexual predator. he has their sex tape and liberdo-kun who is genius with IT, he can blackmail them and force them to do as he want. he can make them fuck random guy for his fetish, force them to bdsm, 3P them, prostitute them , ruin gianni life ,it will be really fulfil feeling for me if dev make route that those 3 deserve for their lie and betrayal

"He don't need to be sexual predator."
describes behaviour that is defnitely being a sexual predator stuff as something that would "be really fulfil feeling"

Big oof man, it's 2021. That's not cool.

YummyJuice

Sep 25, 2020
This game is hot as fuck, but I just can't wrap my head around the story. It just seems so inconsistent and it feels like its trying hard to rush to the MC finding out about the cheating instead of building it up and I think the problem lies within the MC.
I know its just a game and it isnt meant to be taking to seriously, but I still think its important for the characters to at the bare minimum remain consistent and to not force the player out of the story.

From what I read it seems like the game works on some sort of relationship system? So you get points for picking certain choices in which leads to certain scenes. But my problem here is that the characters (specifically the MC) don't act consistent when you pick a certain choice since you're forced to still follow an overarching route.

I think the game would benefit a lot more if it was separated into two or more routes from the very beginning instead of one Big route with variations of the MC. I definitely think the dev has the talent for it, and i'm excited for what they have in store for us ;).

Also fuck Mia #TeamRiley

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
No shit that his how NTR stories are every character is a retard and make they make no logical decisions that is all NTR i have never seen any NTR that has any character that even seems human.

Riva

Feb 20, 2018
Can someone make the walkthrough into a file ? (Txt/word/pdf)
Bcause it's hurdle for me to open this thread everytime i want to play the games.
Thx bforehand btw

Reactions: Ekzar
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes