Shail0123

Aug 13, 2019
First time playing this game, while I enjoyed it it felt like the choices you get and make have no impact to the story as a whole, which begs the question why put the choices in the game in the first place.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
For the love of all things holy, I can't figure out how to get the last 2 images in the gallery :(. Also, I think this game is better off with a scene replay rather than an image gallery, context and writing makes the NTR so much hotter and you don't get that with just the art. Nice update tho

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
No, I'd like to add it in a remake but that won't happen anytime soon. However, my next game will have both male and female perspectives.
Huh... that seems crazy to me. There are SO many scenes where Mia is fucking, but we'll never get to see them? All the late-night FitBit heart rate scenes, the dressing room scene. Damn. Well, it's your game so, "Kings to you, Dantes."

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
How i picture the revenge route: MC busy educating himself schools job etc, GF whores around with his bitchy girlfriend the chad guy passes her to the "friends" mc know all this at this point planning the revenge but stays in the shadows. After a while MC becames a successful guy good or decent job good pay etc, get himself a new girfriend yet notsaying anything to the bitch waiting for the perfect opportunity to crush her completely. (Realistic ending) the chad dumped her or in a prison who knows :KEK:,bitch already preggo at this point, and look like a whore(tattoos,piercings,etc). she decided to pay a visit to the naive boyfriend, who used to love her, rings the bell then the new girlfriend opens the door the bitch gets confused wtf is happening,then the mc shows up smiling like a satyr then tells him to fuckoff, (best part starts) bitch crying,weeping, on her knees rain starts to fall then the mc slams the door in his face. After this the bitch lives a miserable life of single mother gets exploited by everyguy and dies of drug overdose end of story :KEK:.
that would be really cool

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Good game but it seem really hard to unlock everything, despite trying so many differents choice i'm still miss a few scenes which is frustrate me a lot. There is no walkthrough and i don't really care about the gallery unlocker since it's just pictures and no scenes unfortunatly.

Reactions: Loopx

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Anyone got a walkthrough? & anyone know the discord link?it's not on patreon the professor said there's a walkthrough was on discord but i cant find his discord
The link is on the first page here. You can also click the discord logo in the game's main menu.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Others also pointed this out a few pages back and I agree with y'all.
That scene worked better in my head. The lack of reaction from the MC and the fact that I got carried away with the expressions and hand placement ruin it for some people. In hindsight subtleness should've been the way to go.

I appreciate the feedback and the support guys!
I think the lingerie portion is good, part of fictions like these is to enjoy the pushing of the limits a bit. MC is evidently not fully dumb, he is more so intentionally dense/in-denial, so seeing scenes that push the envelope of what he suspects is cheating but still denying it fit well thematically.
Although I am more on edge about the table scene, that one I can quite clearly see where some are coming from on it meriting more reaction. But personally, I think scenes like this as long as managed well (such as the mentioned reactions from MC being elaborated more) actually fit great in fictions like this which heavily plays on kinks like "hidden sex".

I respect the stance you've shown towards your work and input from othere (accepting criticism but still mantaining decisions focused ultimately on your vision). So id like to give my own input on a couple of other points hoping it serves as constructive criticism:
First id like to suggest more usage of elements the hidden sex innuendo elements. Given how much importance phone had seemingly in the plot it becomes kinda weird how little the HornyFans acc or phone calls actually hint for the MC, MC notices pretty much nothing from HornyFans.
Meanwhile like half of the time phone is used it results just in Mia ghosting or in a regular call, would of liked a call or two more with Mia during the "watch" mini-arc where there's something going on in background that makes MC more suspicious rather than her not answering, so much teasing with the watch alarm should of resulted in something not so easily shrugged off by MC.
-
Simlar stance on the webcam scenario, for a week long arc where Mia constantly had sex, it went from 0 to 100 real quick. Thought it was a hinting scene too short, it went straight into fullblown Mia HQ fuckathon after first direct hint which kinda breaks MCs "anguish" of if Mia was cheating or not which was a huge plot point here given how much he did not want her to go.

Finally, the following is not criticism more so just some thoughts. I think events/a route where Mia believes MC already knows she is cheating but is hiding it would be p fitting for series themes given you can play on that for scenes of her caring less about hiding it. In Example, a scene like the neglige-table one would now make perfect sense given she knows MC will accept any half assed excuses, or the classic "oh its just mayo", etc. A route like this works for nearly any scenario because you can write it as MC still being in anguish since he stays because he loves her/believes he cant do better/*insert nearly any reason here*, because he actually enjoys cuckold, etc.
Or could also simply make it that Mia doesnt know MC knows n still becomes sloppier in trying to hide her affair(s) due to being too in sexual hubris to bother thinking stuff through, etc, etc. Tldr; scenario of Mia becoming sloppy(er) works for p much any direction you want to write it in.
Although honestly you likely already thought most or all of this, but I really like your work here so if my feedback has possibility of being any use its the last I could do.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I didnt think that I would write something like this one day, but I think that a happy ending in this story is completely out of place.

She will obviously sleep with all the men in the game.

He is an insecure loser who even tries to somehow prevent the inevitable, falls into hysterics, pushes her even more and makes himself an even greater idiot.

I do not even imagine how this is possible.
This does not entail a bad ending necessarilly.
MC already scored far above his league - GF has a good job, top tier looks and is nice most of the time. So cheating aside, he has it pretty well off.
Cheating included, its already implied like every other time you meet Riley you can hit her off for fun, so he could just cheat back too. Or full blown embrace sharing is caring philosophy and become a swinger or cuck. Both options are strongly implied to fit with MCs persona, only way for him to get a truly bad ending is to reject everything and end up alone. And even that could be fixed with hentai logic cus hey maybe he trains his D tier sex abilities and simply moves on and finds someone else. Imho a TRULY bad ending, one where everything full blown sucks for MC is harder than a good ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This does not entail a bad ending necessarilly.
MC already scored far above his league - GF has a good job, top tier looks and is nice most of the time. So cheating aside, he has it pretty well off.
Cheating included, its already implied like every other time you meet Riley you can hit her off for fun, so he could just cheat back too. Or full blown embrace sharing is caring philosophy and become a swinger or cuck. Both options are strongly implied to fit with MCs persona, only way for him to get a truly bad ending is too reject everything and end up alone. And even that could be fixed with hentai logic cus hey maybe he trains his D tier sex abilities and simply moves on and finds someone else. Imho a TRULY bad ending, one where everything full blown sucks for MC is harder than a good ending.
That my post was even before the last update. I didn't think that the author would dare to do something like "revenge route". Most ntr games are linear.
Now, of course, I see opportunities for a good ending, at least for the MC)
No, I'd like to add it in a remake but that won't happen anytime soon. However, my next game will have both male and female perspectives.
I hope you will continue to write in your own style, where the player has a choice and everything does not slide into Japanese NTR shit with an autist-MC and humiliation.

Sep 26, 2021
The link is on the first page here. You can also click the discord logo in the game's main menu.
Yeah sorry i only realised after posting my message when i came back to the thread & I was sent to the first page im not very good at browsing this website & that's cool i didn't also didn't realize it was in the game thank you for that information

Reactions: BootyProfessor

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Just noticed how bad my grammar was... too lazy to fix all the typos tho, so just fixed the more atrocious ones :x

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes