fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
took way too long to get to the 'MC discovers everything' part of the story lol. felt like it was just spinning its wheels until now

Reactions: fabulous007

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
NTR games are really a double-edged-sword for me.
Either i am unable or unwilling to connect to the cuck, than i can enjoy the sex for what it is. In this case i love NTR, because the sex tends to be "super" kinky, which i dig a lot.

But when the cuck is being portrayed as a decent human being and i start to connect to him, i feel nothing but anger towards everyone. And in those games, you never get the chance to fight back. Those games are draining my soul...

This game finally gave me something that i was always looking for in a NTR-Game. (at least so far)
The MC is a decent guy, but he can keep his dignity to some extend and even fight back, at least according to the current versions ending.

Now it all depends on the next version.
There are so many things that i would tell that bitch, if i were in that situation.

That bitch might actually think she loves the MC, but in reality he is nothing but a useful tool for her.
He was the one who helped her after her last boyfriend. The one that "healed" her. And she doesnt want to miss that. The reason she didnt break up with him before the cheating actually happened or right after, is because she knows the same thing will happen again. The dude will dump her as soon as he gets bored with her. And she knows that she will need healing in form of a loving and caring type of person -> the MC. Thats not love, just pure selfishness.

I really hope the Dev will give the MC a "good" ending.
And i dont mean like a revenge type of ending. But rather a soul crushing truth bomb to really show her what kind of an evil monster she is.

Riley is the same, but at least she is honest about it. Even though she said that Mia is her friend and the MC is just a childhood friend who grew apart and that she will take Mia´s side if necessary. Still, she just stood there and watched her childhood friend getting lied to, betrayed and humiliated.
So she can fuck off too.

Overall good game so far. The next update decides if this is a great game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
NTR games are really a double-edged-sword for me.
Either i am unable or unwilling to connect to the cuck, than i can enjoy the sex for what it is. In this case i love NTR, because the sex tends to be "super" kinky, which i dig a lot.

But when the cuck is being portrayed as a decent human being and i start to connect to him, i feel nothing but anger towards everyone. And in those games, you never get the chance to fight back. Those games are draining my soul...

This game finally gave me something that i was always looking for in a NTR-Game. (at least so far)
The MC is a decent guy, but he can keep his dignity to some extend and even fight back, at least according to the current versions ending.

Now it all depends on the next version.
There are so many things that i would tell that bitch, if i were in that situation.

That bitch might actually think she loves the MC, but in reality he is nothing but a useful tool for her.
He was the one who helped her after her last boyfriend. The one that "healed" her. And she doesnt want to miss that. The reason she didnt break up with him before the cheating actually happened or right after, is because she knows the same thing will happen again. The dude will dump her as soon as he gets bored with her. And she knows that she will need healing in form of a loving and caring type of person -> the MC. Thats not love, just pure selfishness.

I really hope the Dev will give the MC a "good" ending.
And i dont mean like a revenge type of ending. But rather a soul crushing truth bomb to really show her what kind of an evil monster she is.

Riley is the same, but at least she is honest about it. Even though she said that Mia is her friend and the MC is just a childhood friend who grew apart and that she will take Mia´s side if necessary. Still, she just stood there and watched her childhood friend getting lied to, betrayed and humiliated.
So she can fuck off too.

Overall good game so far. The next update decides if this is a great game.
Haha. An absolute verbal beat down pointing out all her conscious and subconscious cuntiness while she is crying her eyes out would be quite satisfying indeed. Don't accept her apology and kick her ass to the curb. Epilogue shows her getting completely used up by Giani and tossed aside. MC moves on with his life, gets a nice job, and finds a nice girl. Initially, I thought Riley might be a good ending, but as pointed out by others, she is questionable as well for playing some bullshit game of "manning up" the MC while not telling him about Mia. If you want her, you probably have to just give her a pass for not being as cunty as Mia lol. Technically, if you have Riley points and are on her route, you cheated on Mia as well. Thus, I guess you might lose the moral high ground to really tear into Mia without feeling like a hypocrite. In that case, everyone is kinda shitty to varying degrees and ending up with Riley might be a good outcome, all things considered.

If you didn't cheat on Mia, for sure, fuck all these cunts and go your own way. Don't get overly depressed. Get therapy if needed. Come out stronger. Succeed in life. That is how you keep your dignity and win. Someone mentioned Libido-kun though. If we think about it, he pretty much has no relevance to the plot. The reason he is in the story might actually be for some type of revenge ending. He is fucking iron man lol. I'm sure he can help out the MC in whatever way to get revenge even if it is rather silly and out of place.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
I just end the game and here is my "review":

The first thing I want to say is about the art of the game, it's awesome, so original and very good loking (specially MIA :3).

I would love to see more sex animation not only 1 frame or 1 with the move, but I guess is hard to make animation with this kind of drawing.

I like a lot how the story is builded and how everything goes to the same way, thats a thing that many games fail.

The negative point is that we don't see NTR scenes until the end of the game, and then becomes to a cuckold. I would love to see the MIA's POV when she have sex at MC's back (for example in the fitting room, or when the MC sees Mia's heart rate in the smartwatch).

The other negative point is the decisions you can make. In the game maybe there are 2 or 3 decisions that are essential and have importance in the story, the others I don't feel they are important (Pay the entire bottle or only a shot, Smash the cam or jerk off..)

I don't know how many ends are in the game now, but I reached one where the MC is cuck when he sees Mia in the CAM. Is there another path to go which the MC is not agree with that and feel devasted and sad (dark route/NTR)?

In a nutshell:

Very good game with good art, but with an importance lack in the decisions the player can make and "only 1 path"?

I would give an 7,5/10 but if there are another NTR path I would give the 8/10.

Edit: I used the universal renpy mod to reach the NTR path. I tried to reach it by my hand but is so hard, maybe you should fix that. Im excited to see the next update.

Good job.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I just end the game and here is my "review":

The first thing I want to say is about the art of the game, it's awesome, so original and very good loking (specially MIA :3).

I would love to see more sex animation not only 1 frame or 1 with the move, but I guess is hard to make animation with this kind of drawing.

I like a lot how the story is builded and how everything goes to the same way, thats a thing that many games fail.

The negative point is that we don't see NTR scenes until the end of the game, and then becomes to a cuckold. I would love to see the MIA's POV when she have sex at MC's back (for example in the fitting room, or when the MC sees Mia's heart rate in the smartwatch).

The other negative point is the decisions you can make. In the game maybe there are 2 or 3 decisions that are essential and have importance in the story, the others I don't feel they are important (Pay the entire bottle or only a shot, Smash the cam or jerk off..)

I don't know how many ends are in the game now, but I reached one where the MC is cuck when he sees Mia in the CAM. Is there another path to go which the MC is not agree with that and feel devasted and sad (dark route/NTR)?

In a nutshell:

Very good game with good art, but with an importance lack in the decisions the player can make and "only 1 path"?

I would give an 7,5/10 but if there are another NTR path I would give the 8/10.

Good job.
This is a specific genre of NTR. Most call it "mystery NTR," which is generally told through only the male MC's POV. The main idea is to build up suspense and anxiety through incomplete information. Even if the player knows for sure that NTR is happening, there is a slightly different effect on the player when you cannot clearly see it happening just like the MC.

As for the NTR route you want to see, I looked for it also because I like that kind of NTR more than happy cuck netorase things. This game doesn't have that type of NTR. There is a non-cuck route where the MC feels angry when he finds out that she was cheating. I don't think this is going for the dark/sad NTR ending where MC is broken. He will probably get angry and break up with her and live his own life. We will have to see the next update to be sure. Read some of my posts in previous pages to find route guidelines if you want.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Someone knows how to unlock this scenes? I ended the cuck route and the NTR one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me the issue was not going straight to the point with Ramon.
Besides avoiding the cuck options, stick to Mia but don't sub into the hub, and train
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 12, 2018
By the way, does anyone else find the first scene with Riley kind of out of place? The MC just fucks her with barely any build-up, the scene itself is short and doesn't have any consequences, and then is easily forgotten, he has no qualms about cheating on Mia. And after that, Riley no longer allows him to fuck her at any point and all other scenes with her are just teasing. Fortunately, I didn't go this path on the first walkthrough but I can imagine how it would take me out of the story otherwise. I think this should be replaced with maybe some light teasing, instead of a random sex scene that's out of place considering the rest of the story.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
This is a specific genre of NTR. Most call it "mystery NTR," which is generally told through only the male MC's POV. The main idea is to build up suspense and anxiety through incomplete information. Even if the player knows for sure that NTR is happening, there is a slightly different effect on the player when you cannot clearly see it happening just like the MC.

As for the NTR route you want to see, I looked for it also because I like that kind of NTR more than happy cuck netorase things. This game doesn't have that type of NTR. There is a non-cuck route where the MC feels angry when he finds out that she was cheating. I don't think this is going for the dark/sad NTR ending where MC is broken. He will probably get angry and break up with her and live his own life. We will have to see the next update to be sure. Read some of my posts in previous pages to find route guidelines if you want.
Yeah, and I love that "Mystery NTR", is like Mother Lessons by NTRMAN, you can only see the MC's POV but at the end of the game you can see all the game but in the girl's POV.

About the other, I'm 100% with you. I don't think the MC will not be "destroyed", but I like how it's going anyway. :)

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
All those are still technically possible.

I think it will be like this though.
Cuck route - MC accept that he is happy being a cuck. Cuck life beta squad together with Romon lol.

If you managed to not enter cuck route:
Break up - Tell her she is a horrible human and a despicable cunt. If you have enough Riley points, I think there could be an ending with her. If not, you move on with your life I guess. Hopefully Mia ends up as a used cumdump and discarded by Giani on this ending to give us some hot closure lol.

Forgive - If you have enough Mia points, she feels really guilty. After some heart to heart, you patch things up. Maybe... maybe there is a harem route here if you also have high Riley points.

I think that's all. I don't think there will be a domination revenge ending, although it would be pretty cool. MC just isn't that type of person. He is a normal kid at best on the non-cuck route. He isn't an alpha chad who could turn into a sexual super saiyan from anger and just dominate girls to tame them or something. He will likely keep his dignity and walk away after giving her an earful if you choose not to forgive her.
How i picture the revenge route: MC busy educating himself schools job etc, GF whores around with his bitchy girlfriend the chad guy passes her to the "friends" mc know all this at this point planning the revenge but stays in the shadows. After a while MC becames a successful guy good or decent job good pay etc, get himself a new girfriend yet notsaying anything to the bitch waiting for the perfect opportunity to crush her completely. (Realistic ending) the chad dumped her or in a prison who knows :KEK:,bitch already preggo at this point, and look like a whore(tattoos,piercings,etc). she decided to pay a visit to the naive boyfriend, who used to love her, rings the bell then the new girlfriend opens the door the bitch gets confused wtf is happening,then the mc shows up smiling like a satyr then tells him to fuckoff, (best part starts) bitch crying,weeping, on her knees rain starts to fall then the mc slams the door in his face. After this the bitch lives a miserable life of single mother gets exploited by everyguy and dies of drug overdose end of story :KEK:.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, and I love that "Mystery NTR", is like Mother Lessons by NTRMAN, you can only see the MC's POV but at the end of the game you can see all the game but in the girl's POV.

About the other, I'm 100% with you. I don't think the MC will not be "destroyed", but I like how it's going anyway. :)
Oh for sure. That is up to the dev. You are right that a lot of mystery NTR has the female POV after you complete the male POV. I think this game did a great job of revealing the story and some key scenes through hornyfans, giani's vids, text msgs, etc, so it's not totally necessary to see everything from Mia's perspective. I mean, I wouldn't complain about getting more scenes though lol.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Honestly, I'm just pissed with Riley from the story, Mia fucked up badly, but Riley is honestly kind of trash. Which is funny because I preferred Riley early on.
I don't normally get pissed over Ntr really, but fuck.
I think the issue is that Riley comes across as honest at first, she doesn't lie to the guys she's with as far as we know she's a slut, but she doesn't try to pretend not to be.

Her encouraging Mia and actively participating with her, while also telling the MC that she would keep an eye on Mia to make sure that exact thing didn't happen honestly feels shittier than anything Mia did to me.

With Mia you're expecting it from the start, but with Riley it feels like a much bigger betrayal to me.

Last edited:

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
i already finish non cuck route and very satisify with Mc in this route, His rage is very understandable ,Well done Dev! now i prepare 2 save slot 1 that Mc cheat and 1 that Mc not cheat.Can't wait to see his revenge!

Reactions: m4pII

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to say I loved every moment of this game good job dev! keep up the good work! I love all the NTR content!

Tatteshwar

Apr 26, 2021
This game could have been an all timer with some animation and proper voice acting thrown in

Hopefully we'll see some flashback scenes from mia or gianni's POV to see how the cheating started and when and how Mia fully gave in

Reactions: Testerguy19

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019

About the other, I'm 100% with you. I don't think the MC will not be "destroyed", but I like how it's going anyway.
If you enjoy mystery ntr check out A Promise Best Left Unkept. This 'promises' ;) to be a really good one as well. Also if you need some more recommendations check this little list I made: NTR - DEFINITIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS, RESOURCES

cheers

Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
BootyProfessor My creative input: It's a waste of art to keep this at mystery NTR, so here's a compromise if there is a plan to add full sex scenes in the future. Two runs of the game. First run is mystery NTR as is, players make choices, get the route they get. At the end of that route players are given a NG+ option. Game remembers all of the player's choices for that playthrough, and starts anew with those choices locked in so player doesn't need to pick choices again, and then shows the full NTR scenes going behind the scenes where appropriate from beginning to end following in the player's choices and route and differences depending on choices. So basically Playback/Rewind NG+ with all the mystery stuff revealed.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes