m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
i am very disappoint with MC. How can he accept this so easy? he's more unrealistic than average stupid MC. i like ntr but mia is too much lair! Don't compare with ramon case when both's agree from start. i wish dev made route that he will take revenges against gianni and fuck mia hard 3P mia-railey ,now i am very annoyed and lost almost interest
During the game, you made the wrong choices.
In my playthrough, he found irrefutable evidence of cheating and prepares to confront her

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How many variations are there? I feel like my dude is too much of a cuck. I would guess there is a true cuckroute where MC starts to accept his cuck nature and enjoy it, and then there is the "alpha" route where the MC at least tries to act like a man. Is there something in between? One where he is cucked but does not accept or enjoy his cuckiness?

It's a very fine line for me. I'm cool with the MC getting a cuck boner despite hating it (preferably coming near the end when NTR reveal finally happens). Maybe even be self aware, but never willing to admit it to others or himself. Basically, what I don't want in NTR stories is where the MC is totally content with his cuck status because that kinda loses the fucked up appeal and just starts to become a twisted wholesome arrangement lol.

So we had the big reveal this time with the video evidence. There is a choice to ejaculate all over or smash the monitor. Ejaculating gives a massive 15 cuck points and sets cuckroute = true. Smash the monitor had no variable changes, but it lead to the same outcome for me. He backs out of smashing the monitor and just jerks off the same as the first choice. No change in dialogues either. I imagine I accrued too much cuck points prior to this choice. Is there some middle route where he gets cucked but will not accept a happy cuck lifestyle while still not having what it takes to turn things around?

Edit:
Ok I checked the script file. You need to have more than 10 wp which is something like manly points I guess. Not sure what it stands for, but cuck choices give +np and non cuck choices give +wp. Anyways, if you don't have >10wp, smashing the monitor does nothing and you are locked into cuckroute. Basically, it seems like there is just 2 routes. Cuckroute =true and false. I wonder if cuckroute = false actually has a happy ending though haha.

Last edited:

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
How many variations are there? I feel like my dude is too much of a cuck. I would guess there is a true cuckroute where MC starts to accept his cuck nature and enjoy it, and then there is the "alpha" route where the MC at least tries to act like a man. Is there something in between? One where he is cucked but does not accept or enjoy his cuckiness?

It's a very fine line for me. I'm cool with the MC getting a cuck boner despite hating it (preferably coming near the end when NTR reveal finally happens). Maybe even be self aware, but never willing to admit it to others or himself. Basically, what I don't want in NTR stories is where the MC is totally content with his cuck status because that kinda loses the fucked up appeal and just starts to become a twisted wholesome arrangement lol.

So we had the big reveal this time with the video evidence. There is a choice to ejaculate all over or smash the monitor. Ejaculating gives a massive 15 cuck points and sets cuckroute = true. Smash the monitor had no variable changes, but it lead to the same outcome for me. He backs out of smashing the monitor and just jerks off the same as the first choice. No change in dialogues either. I imagine I accrued too much cuck points prior to this choice. Is there some middle route where he gets cucked but will not accept a happy cuck lifestyle while still not having what it takes to turn things around?
There's that one route where he prevents her from going on the trip and instead finds her streaming gear and her message history from before the cheating to now. On that route he just enraged and throws one of her toys at the wall and sits down waiting to confront her in her room. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but it's there.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's that one route where he prevents her from going on the trip and instead finds her streaming gear and her message history from before the cheating to now. On that route he just enraged and throws one of her toys at the wall and sits down waiting to confront her in her room. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but it's there.
Oh, maybe the routes a bit more complex. So there is a route split after she goes on the trip, and there is another route that happens before that I guess.

Loopx

May 5, 2020
I have to say that I've already become a fan of the way the game is going, the opportunity to make choices that really influence is what's been amusing me. BootyProfessor, thanks to you I feel like I will no longer play a game below such magnificent quality. Thank you for doing your best.

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
Oh, maybe the routes a bit more complex. So there is a route split after she goes on the trip, and there is another route that happens before that I guess.
The route splits at the party when you have to option to drink in 1 she goes on the trip, but in 2 you drink yourself almost to death and she cancels the trip and stays with you.

Jan 24, 2018
The game size is too big for the content it has
BootyProfessor here is a tip for you: why don't you use an image optimizer such as to compress the resources? Note that I don't mean the aggressive compression that is done by repackers, instead you can do near-lossless compression without a change in image quality to optimze space. The assets you are using are 2D images with smaller color palettes, so they should be pretty compressable.

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
i wish for revenged route ,mia is big lair and realey is traiter MC should fuck them hard and 3p them then train both of them to be his loyal slut ,but for gianni i really want MC to beat him.

Last edited:

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
BootyProfessor here is a tip for you: why don't you use an image optimizer such as to compress the resources? Note that I don't mean the aggressive compression that is done by repackers, instead you can do near-lossless compression without a change in image quality to optimze space. The assets you are using are 2D images with smaller color palettes, so they should be pretty compressable.
Interesting, thanks! I can understand that it's getting out of hand for phone users.

Mar 12, 2018
Lol, there's no "alpha" route. The MC is cucked from the start, the only choice is if he accepts it or not. No matter what choices you make, GF is going to cheat. So what you called "in-between" is the "not totally a cuck" route that's already in the game. I only hope that in this not-cuck route he doesn't suddenly forgive her. It would be cool to have a happy end for the MC (breaking up with Mia, finding a nice girl, learning how to become better at sex, etc) and a shitty end for her (like becoming a completely useless cum dump with no future or perspectives).

BarryAllen14

Dec 5, 2018
The route splits at the party when you have to option to drink in 1 she goes on the trip, but in 2 you drink yourself almost to death and she cancels the trip and stays with you.
I must be missing something because whatever I do or try, I can't get this route.

Is there anyway to unlock the last two cgs?

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I must be missing something because whatever I do or try, I can't get this route.

Is there anyway to unlock the last two cgs?
If you have been picking too many cuck choices, you will be locked into the route where GF goes on the trip. If you are too much of a cuck, choosing to drink 1 or drink whole bottle result in same outcome. As as the choice to ejaculate or break the monitor.

BarryAllen14

Dec 5, 2018
If you have been picking too many cuck choices, you will be locked into the route where GF goes on the trip. If you are too much of a cuck, choosing to drink 1 or drink whole bottle result in same outcome. As as the choice to ejaculate or break the monitor.
I tried not being a cuck (lol) and the same thing happened. I understand there's a point system but it's hard to know if you'll get the other route when you can't see how many points you have.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I tried not being a cuck (lol) and the same thing happened. I understand there's a point system but it's hard to know if you'll get the other route when you can't see how many points you have.
For me the issue was not going straight to the point with Ramon.
Besides avoiding the cuck options, stick to Mia but don't sub into the hub, and train
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes