Aug 16, 2020
Torrent
Windows -
Mac -

Torrent is hosted on multiup, i am a premium member so it uploads the torrent content to sites like mega if you just want the raw torrent link is below.

Last edited:

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I have really enjoyed how this game unfolded. And although it did seem like it was about time something was revealed, I am still worried that it might have jumped the shark with the last update.
The whole MO of the game up to this point has been our protagonist not knowing, or being able to talk himself into ignorance, about any cheating going on. Now that it’s implicit we can’t go back to that route any more.
It looks like the new direction is going to be a willing cuck game. Which is its own thing and fine. But it’s a different feel from what we had before. I think the tension might be gone.
Or this could just be the wrap up to game completion. Which would make sense.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I have really enjoyed how this game unfolded. And although it did seem like it was about time something was revealed, I am still worried that it might have jumped the shark with the last update.
The whole MO of the game up to this point has been our protagonist not knowing, or being able to talk himself into ignorance, about any cheating going on. Now that it’s implicit we can’t go back to that route any more.
It looks like the new direction is going to be a willing cuck game. Which is its own thing and fine. But it’s a different feel from what we had before. I think the tension might be gone.
I personally assume and hope its gonna go down the route of being able to choose to either confront or remain quiet, and depending on your choices he either enjoy or be in turmoil over this route if he chooses not to confront.
Basically think it should have
1 - Cowers away from confrontation and gets cheated on while in turmoil
2 - Cowers away from confrontation and accepts he enjoys getting cucked
3 - Confronts and accepts he enjoys cuckold
4 - Confronts and either breaks up or Mia stops cheating
Actually has a few more scenarios that could play out, but not gonna list them all, but game dev has made it clear hes already thought of multiple endings that make sense with the progression. Just hope he doesnt ommit 1 & 2 cus I think Mia going around his back is p much hottest part of the game so shouldnt be something resolved until THE end.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
This game also made me think: How come no one has made a game about a GF that cheats whenever she gets intoxicated? Thats like half of young couples excuses for cheating, so its surprising how little its touched upon on NTR games

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw the two scenes of Jenna and my god, that were the hottest scenes in the game by far. Hope that it appears more, and see more bbc cuckolding related content.

BootyProfessor any possibility of seeing Mia in next updates being black only as Jenna?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I personally assume and hope its gonna go down the route of being able to choose to either confront or remain quiet, and depending on your choices he either enjoy or be in turmoil over this route if he chooses not to confront.
Basically think it should have
1 - Cowers away from confrontation and gets cheated on while in turmoil
2 - Cowers away from confrontation and accepts he enjoys getting cucked
3 - Confronts and accepts he enjoys cuckold
4 - Confronts and either breaks up or Mia stops cheating
Actually has a few more scenarios that could play out, but not gonna list them all, but game dev has made it clear hes already thought of multiple endings that make sense with the progression. Just hope he doesnt ommit 1 & 2 cus I think Mia going around his back is p much hottest part of the game so shouldnt be something resolved until THE end.
5 - Enjoys Mia being a cheating slut, and makes Riley first girl who will nurture cheating fantasy in him.

Reactions: Kotobiki

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I would like to fully second this guys comment, its exactly what I came here to say. When the player fully witnessed Mia's cheating I was pretty sad, it went from ignorance to cuckold.
Thats not to say im not here for the ride, its just feels different to me (less appealing).

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes