Aug 4, 2017
I like the game and how it shapes up to be but... I have a weird question:

Does the author hate money or something? His patreon page is one of the worst I've ever seen. Lack of tangible differences between tiers is one thing, but I've never seen someone go with 1, 3, 5 dollars and then skip to 25 with nothing in between. It's a stark contrast with the game itself which is charming, thought out and simply fun. He has 266 patreons but only 476 bucks per month. That's really weak when you compare it to other projects.

NTR is a niche, yes, but even when you consider that the game is underperforming for what it is.

Last edited:

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
Can anyone please give me some hints about necessary choices to unlock the option of 'drinking the whole bottle' in the club? I think I've tried like everything that made sense. E.g. I've tried every option where there was a way to resist, like training, using fleshlight, Riley advances, stopping mia, not subscribing to Gianni, being straight with Ramon about his girl etc and still nothing. Is there a walkthrough for this game?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Can anyone please give me some hints about necessary choices to unlock the option of 'drinking the whole bottle' in the club? I think I've tried like everything that made sense. E.g. I've tried every option where there was a way to resist, like training, using fleshlight, Riley advances, stopping mia, not subscribing to Gianni, being straight with Ramon about his girl etc and still nothing. Is there a walkthrough for this game?
From Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B1aCK

Dec 27, 2020
this game wasn't really my cup of tea (at least so far), in spite of that I have a suggestion for this game, because I really think it could have more potential than you'd think. both to be different and really satisfying. they say you could even turn a crisis into opportunity.

I don't know if this is the developer's intention, but from a writing standpoint, the way the story is building up, the most appealing and satisfying conclusion would be a revenge ending. if you don't know what I mean, in all sorts of stories, specially anime, you see a villain pissing the audience off with actions that are truly enraging. that way the writer justifies the villain getting destroyed in a dramatic way, and the protagonist defeats him in a triumphant way. it's true that this is not something that's prevalent in NTR but I think that's not for the best, it's something that's really lacking. so this game could be one of the games that fills that void.

so I really hope we get a revenge conclusion, it doesn't have to be the only one, in fact I think there could be multiple endings like: cuck, swinging, mc with mia, mc with riley, etc.

everyone have different tastes and I really think dev can deliver to all of them. and this game could not only be hot in style but also could have a satisfactory and fulfilling conclusion.

I even could suggest some scenarios. ( I honestly think both mia and italian chad deserve punishment, mia put italian chad first time and time again throughout the game against mc and that is another level of betrayal but here I will focus the scenario on italian chad)
mc could get revenge with the help of libido-kun or by himself ( someone also mentioned maybe the russian chads could help him. maybe under the right circumstances they could also help mc, maybe they find out about the whole thing and it doesn't sit well with them and their manly and russian honor and pride.)

now it's not realistic but hey that's how ntr is right, the same way the game could be unrealistic towards mc it could be unrealistic towards the Son Of a Bitch chad.
here are the scenarios.

mc being overwhelmed with rage and hate goes through a change, he is not the innocent and oblivious child he was before. he decides to change from now on and take revenge by all means necessary.

IDEA1: first he sets up the chad(I forgot his name) to be humiliated, in all regards, specially in front of mia and riley. for an example he invites him to a boxing match against one of the russian guys (or fk it even himself after he trains in boxing and finds out he had latent potential to be a chad himself) he could even invite the chad's parents and co workers, plus obviously mia and riley to see the match, there he gets defeated in a humiliating way, he doesn't put up much of a fight, and had a weak spirit. it seems deep down he wasn't much of a chad, he didn't have true spirit, he was more of a show man.this causes him to lose respect both in work place and with mia and riley and even his own family. his self esteem also gets hurt.

IDEA2: mc asks libido-kun to hack into his family's company, and destroy their career and wealth, thus the chad and his family lose everything.

an ULTIMATE BLOW: the russians/a chad mc kidnaps/drugs and ties the italian bitch chad and chastity cages him, and invites mia, riley plus all their acquaintances that the chad had either cucked or fucked, like the teacher and the husband, mc's friends from beta squad etc. then all the males take their turns to fuck the italian chad while he is blindfolded, chastity caged and tied, and they drown him in cum and meanwhile the females are masturbating to the gang bang with horny eyes. (damn just Imagine this scene, it would be hot AF on top of the sweet sweet revenge). (at this point the other guys could also decide they were victims of betrayal and were traumatized and deep down didn't want to be cucks) so they exhaust themselves by fucking the chad and don't give the D to the women, taking revenge on both the chad and the bitches simultaneously. leaving them to be overwhelmed with lust, shame etc. since this is the ultimate revenge there is no end to the things that can be done. mc could steal italian chad's mom. they feminize him, he becomes a sissy. and of course, they get their women back.

so as you can see, not only revenge could produce some of the hottest scenes. it could also be satisfactory AF.

honestly the game is not perfect, it certainly had problems, there are some inconsistencies and at first it was mostly fine, the mc was not certain but still tried to protect his partner, and stand up for her against the chad. but then the the game decided to try to force mc to be a bitch and that made me lose immersion, I certainly did not like it. one example is when the italian chad took half naked mia in the beach and mc didn't follow them and decided to be oblivious even after they were away for some time. that was really forced. and after that the way everything developed, I'm not gonna lie, it really did hurt me, I don't really get worked up over just any NTR, but this was enraging and depressing, might rival even shit like kedamono tachi no sumu ie de or otome dori or daraku reijou, they had much more fucked up plots, but at least the women genuinely loved mc but were blackmailed/forced/corruped etc, but here mia is simply a bitch, she is betraying mc in every way, straight up puts italian chad and others first and not mc, she is practically hurting and destroying mc and his life with full consent. and if it ends like this and leaves me with such feelings it will be what I described, the game that is not my cup of tea. so I really hope we get a satisfactory conclusion, btw it doesn't have to be as savage as my scenario, it was just an example. it could just be mc takes revenge by having a good life.

also I don't know if it's just me, I get otome dori vibes from riley. in that anime the little sister loved mc and wanted to be with him so she set up mc's Love interest to be corrupted and broken . I think it would be a twist if riley was trying to do the same.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
this game wasn't really my cup of tea (at least so far), in spite of that I have a suggestion for this game, because I really think it could have more potential than you'd think. both to be different and really satisfying. they say you could even turn a crisis into opportunity.

I don't know if this is the developer's intention, but from a writing standpoint, the way the story is building up, the most appealing and satisfying conclusion would be a revenge ending. if you don't know what I mean, in all sorts of stories, specially anime, you see a villain pissing the audience off with actions that are truly enraging. that way the writer justifies the villain getting destroyed in a dramatic way, and the protagonist defeats him in a triumphant way. it's true that this is not something that's prevalent in NTR but I think that's not for the best, it's something that's really lacking. so this game could be one of the games that fills that void.

so I really hope we get a revenge conclusion, it doesn't have to be the only one, in fact I think there could be multiple endings like: cuck, swinging, mc with mia, mc with riley, etc.

everyone have different tastes and I really think dev can deliver to all of them. and this game could not only be hot in style but also could have a satisfactory and fulfilling conclusion.

I even could suggest some scenarios. ( I honestly think both mia and italian chad deserve punishment, mia put italian chad first time and time again throughout the game against mc and that is another level of betrayal but here I will focus the scenario on italian chad)
mc could get revenge with the help of libido-kun or by himself ( someone also mentioned maybe the russian chads could help him. maybe under the right circumstances they could also help mc, maybe they find out about the whole thing and it doesn't sit well with them and their manly and russian honor and pride.)

now it's not realistic but hey that's how ntr is right, the same way the game could be unrealistic towards mc it could be unrealistic towards the Son Of a Bitch chad.
here are the scenarios.

mc being overwhelmed with rage and hate goes through a change, he is not the innocent and oblivious child he was before. he decides to change from now on and take revenge by all means necessary.

IDEA1: first he sets up the chad(I forgot his name) to be humiliated, in all regards, specially in front of mia and riley. for an example he invites him to a boxing match against one of the russian guys (or fk it even himself after he trains in boxing and finds out he had latent potential to be a chad himself) he could even invite the chad's parents and co workers, plus obviously mia and riley to see the match, there he gets defeated in a humiliating way, he doesn't put up much of a fight, and had a weak spirit. it seems deep down he wasn't much of a chad, he didn't have true spirit, he was more of a show man.this causes him to lose respect both in work place and with mia and riley and even his own family. his self esteem also gets hurt.

IDEA2: mc asks libido-kun to hack into his family's company, and destroy their career and wealth, thus the chad and his family lose everything.

an ULTIMATE BLOW: the russians/a chad mc kidnaps/drugs and ties the italian bitch chad and chastity cages him, and invites mia, riley plus all their acquaintances that the chad had either cucked or fucked, like the teacher and the husband, mc's friends from beta squad etc. then all the males take their turns to fuck the italian chad while he is blindfolded, chastity caged and tied, and they drown him in cum and meanwhile the females are masturbating to the gang bang with horny eyes. (damn just Imagine this scene, it would be hot AF on top of the sweet sweet revenge). (at this point the other guys could also decide they were victims of betrayal and were traumatized and deep down didn't want to be cucks) so they exhaust themselves by fucking the chad and don't give the D to the women, taking revenge on both the chad and the bitches simultaneously. leaving them to be overwhelmed with lust, shame etc. since this is the ultimate revenge there is no end to the things that can be done. mc could steal italian chad's mom. they feminize him, he becomes a sissy. and of course, they get their women back.

so as you can see, not only revenge could produce some of the hottest scenes. it could also be satisfactory AF.

honestly the game is not perfect, it certainly had problems, there are some inconsistencies and at first it was mostly fine, the mc was not certain but still tried to protect his partner, and stand up for her against the chad. but then the the game decided to try to force mc to be a bitch and that made me lose immersion, I certainly did not like it. one example is when the italian chad took half naked mia in the beach and mc didn't follow them and decided to be oblivious even after they were away for some time. that was really forced. and after that the way everything developed, I'm not gonna lie, it really did hurt me, I don't really get worked up over just any NTR, but this was enraging and depressing, might rival even shit like kedamono tachi no sumu ie de or otome dori or daraku reijou, they had much more fucked up plots, but at least the women genuinely loved mc but were blackmailed/forced/corruped etc, but here mia is simply a bitch, she is betraying mc in every way, straight up puts italian chad and others first and not mc, she is practically hurting and destroying mc and his life with full consent. and if it ends like this and leaves me with such feelings it will be what I described, the game that is not my cup of tea. so I really hope we get a satisfactory conclusion, btw it doesn't have to be as savage as my scenario, it was just an example. it could just be mc takes revenge by having a good life.

also I don't know if it's just me, I get otome dori vibes from riley. in that anime the little sister loved mc and wanted to be with him so she set up mc's Love interest to be corrupted and broken . I think it would be a twist if riley was trying to do the same.
Bro, this is such a power fantasy rather than an attempt at decent writing. Only attempt at following the series writing was making Libido-kun help, outside of that this seems so outlandish for what the series has established so far.

Riley I do kinda agree tho, it seems there is childhood crush vibes going on there, dont think thats a random love interest thrown in from authors part, both Mia and Riley are meant to be important to him and vice-versa.

Last edited:

B1aCK

Dec 27, 2020
Bro, this is such a power fantasy rather than an atte,pt at decent writing. Only attempt at following the series writing was making Libido-kun help, outside of that this seems so outlandish for what the series has established so far.

Riley I do kinda agree tho, it seems there is childhood crush vibes going on there, dont think thats a random love interest thrown in from authors part, both Mia and Riley are meant to be important to him and vice-versa.
yeah, I'd confess that I was also venting when writing all that, so that was more like my own fanfic. that's to be expected when you are enraged. usually when I read or watch hurtful NTR it sticks with me for a couple of days, I assume it will be the case with this one also.

but anyways. I still stand by what I said, I think this is one game where a revenge conclusion could be really satisfying. I wish if it happens both mia and italian guy get punished. because in case of punishment, they both deserve it, maybe even riley if she is really being a bitch.
MC taking revenge by having a good life and ending up with a good girlfriend/wife and the shitty people ending up with unfortunate fates would be somewhat cliche, it would also have good moral lessons but hey, this is dark fantasy, other stuff might fit better. although personally, with even this scenario, I would be okay.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
yeah, I'd confess that I was also venting when writing all that, so that was more like my own fanfic. that's to be expected when you are enraged. usually when I read or watch hurtful NTR it sticks with me for a couple of days, I assume it will be the case with this one also.

but anyways. I still stand by what I said, I think this is one game where a revenge conclusion could be really satisfying. I wish if it happens both mia and italian guy get punished. because in case of punishment, they both deserve it, maybe even riley if she is really being a bitch.
MC taking revenge by having a good life and ending up with a good girlfriend/wife and the shitty people ending up with unfortunate fates would be somewhat cliche, it would also have good moral lessons but hey, this is dark fantasy, other stuff might fit better. although personally, with even this scenario, I would be okay.
I mean, its confirmed Riley knows if you sub to Giani's HornyFans. She had warned you from the beggining she wouldn't flat out snitch, but she did constantly "hint" it at MC.

Aug 4, 2017
The MC just cums right away every fuckin time to the slightest touch. There's a line between cuck and just plain fuckin pathetic and this game crosses that ten fold.
Yeah, imagine a game where MC is okay, but only okay at sex. He can make his gf cum sometimes, but it's not guaranteed. His dick is average. Meanwhile guy who cucks him is an absolute god in bed, but lets say he has a seemingly "dealbreaking" flaw - could be fat, ugly, unemployed (or do some shady business), treat women badly for his pleasure - whatever. Seeing fmc fall for him despite that, because sex just makes up for everything, would hurt much, much more.

Caring about the story and characters is much easier when it's not established that the main character is an absolute loser and his rival a greek god oozing success everywhere he shows up. When from the very start you think - "yep, there is no fucking way of winning this, when one option is simply and clearly better than the other" - it kinda diminishes the effect of NTR.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes