ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Just like guy above me, didn't give me anything neither, did every choice here, took all options to cheat with Riley and got new dialogues even but got no new scene.
You must be clicking something wrong then.
I just used the guide and got the sceene that is locked (Riley fucking a dildo while testing if MC traied enough for her)

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
any news on an update?

Happy New Year!
Quick heads up post. The new release is coming on 28 January. Or it might sooner. I still have to do the remaining drawings and fine tune the completed ones. Like always, I'll drop it as soon as it's ready.
P.S.: That's got to be one of the best looking Mia's yet, who agrees?
Happy New Year!

Last edited:

svsky

Nov 24, 2018

Happy New Year!
Quick heads up post. The new release is coming on 28 January. Or it might sooner. I still have to do the remaining drawings and fine tune the completed ones. Like always, I'll drop it as soon as it's ready.
Happy New Year!
wo,amazing!

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
I assume this means game takes route of MC accepting full on cucking
Or at least one route
P.s. Yes Mia does look waifu af here

B1aCK

Dec 27, 2020

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
I'm beginning to think that even if your character is enraged and confronts her about her affairs, she will just break up with you to be the bitch that she is, and she will still cuck you. it's just a hunch. hope it's not the case though, I'm really looking forward to see anguished mia and gianni.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I'm beginning to think that even if your character is enraged and confronts her about her affairs, she will just break up with you to be the bitch that she is, and she will still cuck you. it's just a hunch. hope it's not the case though, I'm really looking forward to see anguished mia and gianni.
"Anguished"?

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

B1aCK

Dec 27, 2020
"Anguished"?
Yes, I'm referring to a possible revenge ending, take what this user said for an example:

(Realistic ending) the chad dumped her or in a prison who knows :KEK:,bitch already preggo at this point, and look like a whore(tattoos,piercings,etc). she decided to pay a visit to the naive boyfriend, who used to love her, rings the bell then the new girlfriend opens the door the bitch gets confused wtf is happening,then the mc shows up smiling like a satyr then tells him to fuckoff, (best part starts) bitch crying,weeping, on her knees rain starts to fall then the mc slams the door in his face. After this the bitch lives a miserable life of single mother gets exploited by everyguy and dies of drug overdose end of story :KEK:.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
From dev's Discord:

"I Got Covid

I've been confined to my bed since last Sunday due to a seemingly never ending fever. This morning it finally dipped down a bit but since then it's on the rise again. The coughing, the lost senses of smell and taste would be more on the manageable side but thanks to the fever and weakness in my muscles I need to spend the day laying down.

Needless to say, no update on the 28th. Though If the fever somehow ceased during the weekend it would only mean about a week long delay for the release.

If I'm not able to work next week as well, expect a longer break but I'll also stop the billing for January. We'll find out soon enough."

:cry:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
From dev's Discord:

"I Got Covid

I've been confined to my bed since last Sunday due to a seemingly never ending fever. This morning it finally dipped down a bit but since then it's on the rise again. The coughing, the lost senses of smell and taste would be more on the manageable side but thanks to the fever and weakness in my muscles I need to spend the day laying down.

Needless to say, no update on the 28th. Though If the fever somehow ceased during the weekend it would only mean about a week long delay for the release.

If I'm not able to work next week as well, expect a longer break but I'll also stop the billing for January. We'll find out soon enough."

:cry:
Hope u get better soon. You should take it easy with the game and focus on getting yourself better. Health always comes first.

Mar 12, 2018
From dev's Discord:

"I Got Covid
Guys. Omicron doesn't give a fuck about your "gained immunity" and vaccines. Wear N95 and N99 RESPIRATORS, wear glasses and gloves, then chances to catch COVID would be close to zero. If everyone followed this advice there would have been no pandemic. But useless cheap one-time-use masks are just too profitable of a business, so most people don't even know about respirators. And some idiots don't wear even cloth masks. Unlike medical masks, it's not that hard to breathe in most respirators.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
I really really dig the art style and the writing is quite good as well. Dumb question but is the gallery images only or am I just being dumb and there is some really obvious solution like a big button saying ENABLE TEXT or SCENE REPLAY

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes