Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
And Mia been cheating since near beggining of game given she's Bootylicious... unless yall, believe groping, masturbation, blowjobs and titjobs aren't cheating lol
I still want it to be in the MCs head or at least I want Mia to convince the MC it was all in his head. This is becoming more of a psychological thriller than an NTR game lol

fasie

May 23, 2021
this is a fuckin sick story. especially if you made the MC stay faithful and not turn into a cuck with riley. the amount of gaslighting, lieing, humiliation and fuckin with the MCs mental. The dude was actually going crazy, and he actually wasnt cos his instincts were right. Bar the mc being an airhead and walked over constantly but i guess there's no game without those traits which i wish i could erase from my memory now.

Funny enough, Gianni was probably the "nicest" person in the story of the main 4. He kept hinting and even askin the MC for the go ahead to fuck his girl. Riley liked the MC but also liked seeing how much pain he was in. i def wouldve chris browned both riley and mia.

Half way through I even stopped fappin and i just wanted to be put out of my misery and then i got blueballed cos there wasnt even an ending. This story was not fun to read at all. just depression. by the end i was just hoping Libido can come back and the mc and him leave to who knows where and thats my happy ending. otherwise the writing is very good

Last edited:

B1aCK

Dec 27, 2020
this is a fuckin sick story. especially if you made the MC stay faithful and not turn into a cuck with riley. the amount of gaslighting, lieing, humiliation and fuckin with the MCs mental. The dude was actually going crazy, and he actually wasnt cos his instincts were right. Bar the mc being an airhead and walked over constantly but i guess there's no game without those traits which i wish i could erase from my memory now.

Funny enough, Gianni was probably the "nicest" person in the story of the main 4. He kept hinting and even askin the MC for the go ahead to fuck his girl. Riley liked the MC but also liked seeing how much pain he was in. i def wouldve chris browned both riley and mia.

Half way through I even stopped fappin and i just wanted to be put out of my misery and then i got blueballed cos there wasnt even an ending. This story was not fun to read at all. just depression. by the end i was just hoping Libido can come back and the mc and him leave to who knows where and thats my happy ending. otherwise the writing is very good
that's how a lot of people who've played the game feel. if you read the earlier comments you'll see. I alongside many others are waiting for some type of revenge route. fingers crossed.
the new update is coming out this month. there will probably be 1 more update after that. so hopefully we will get some satisfying closure soon.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018

If you don't like the game that much, there is a very simple solution.

Stop playing. You don't have to play this. The game was specifically labelled as an NTR game which means it was going to be behind the PC's back for a good time.

I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, this just clearly isn't a kink that you share. That's fine, not everything is for everyone. Personally, the things you hated are the things I loved about this game. Different strokes for different folks.

I'd recommend Towns of Passion, Zombie Retreat, Third Crisis, Witch Trainer Silver, Noxian Nights, Summertime Saga, Wands and Witches, Claire's Quest, and Divine Adventure as other great smut games you might like more.

fasie

May 23, 2021
If you don't like the game that much, there is a very simple solution.

Stop playing. You don't have to play this. The game was specifically labelled as an NTR game which means it was going to be behind the PC's back for a good time.

I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, this just clearly isn't a kink that you share. That's fine, not everything is for everyone. Personally, the things you hated are the things I loved about this game. Different strokes for different folks.

I'd recommend Towns of Passion, Zombie Retreat, Third Crisis, Witch Trainer Silver, Noxian Nights, Summertime Saga, Wands and Witches, Claire's Quest, and Divine Adventure as other great smut games you might like more.
i dont think ive said anything bad about the game. i kind of just commented to give my experience after completing the current build. Im actually a big big fan of NTR but with a female protagonist where i make the decisions. Otherwise I also like seeing both parties perspective which is one of maybe two criticisms i have for the game. I def wouldve liked to see the Mia cheating scenes.

The writing is very good and each main character is written well bar the MC, especially if you chose the route i did, which is the faithful route and not turn the mc into a cuck. i wouldve liked him to express his feelings directly to Mia about the way she was treating him but he kind of just accepted things towards the end. But the gaslighting and the mental breakdown dialogue was very good so he's still a good character. Otherwise Mia is a well written character. Riley is a bit more complex cos she likes the MC but not enough to tell him the truth about Mia cheating. Almost like she likes to see him in pain and depressed but when she does see him sad she tries to console him but still dosnt tell him the truth. Shes a bit of a grey area character and is the best written to me. Gianni has said nothing but nice things to everyone except for maybe once. Nothing much to say about him.

All in all, very good game. Im sure the dialogue stands up across all the routes. Some of the best writing on this website for sure. Art is good. W game. But god dammit was it depressing.

Yeah thanks for the recommendations. Ive played about 3 of the games you mentioned and they kinda all vanilla. Just like one dude having sex with every chick in the area. Not my thing. But summertime saga does also have very good writing

fasie

May 23, 2021
that's how a lot of people who've played the game feel. if you read the earlier comments you'll see. I alongside many others are waiting for some type of revenge route. fingers crossed.
the new update is coming out this month. there will probably be 1 more update after that. so hopefully we will get some satisfying closure soon.
At this point ill be happy with just the MC getting out of this relationship. Bonus if he leaves on an adventure with libido where they somehow invent some insane technology and they both become super rich and everyone goes their own way. Riley gets to have sex with everybody. Mia gets to have sex with Gianni and vice versa. and the mc and libido go on to build a strong friendship where they look after each other and both find beautiful girls that make them happy. the end.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
At this point ill be happy with just the MC getting out of this relationship. Bonus if he leaves on an adventure with libido where they somehow invent some insane technology and they both become super rich and everyone goes their own way. Riley gets to have sex with everybody. Mia gets to have sex with Gianni and vice versa. and the mc and libido go on to build a strong friendship where they look after each other and both find beautiful girls that make them happy. the end.
I like your perspective and ty for the Chris Brown laugh. I recommend Bawdy Traditions and Amy. Both are two really good games with a similar premise although the writing for those games arent as good imo.

Reactions: fasie

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I did what they said to get on the riley route and i got the single scene with her instead of the dp. I still didnt get the scene at the very end. Anyone know exactly how to get it?

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
I did what they said to get on the riley route and i got the single scene with her instead of the dp. I still didnt get the scene at the very end. Anyone know exactly how to get it?
I remember seeing a listing of all the needed choices posted in this thread that allowed me to unlock everything for Riley, scroll back till you find it and you should be good.

fasie

May 23, 2021
I like your perspective and ty for the Chris Brown laugh. I recommend Bawdy Traditions and Amy. Both are two really good games with a similar premise although the writing for those games arent as good imo.
thanks yo. i loved bawdy traditions. good game. W art. not the best writing in terms of corrupting the female protagonist. but some hot scenes and overall a good experience. I played an earlier build and am waiting for an ending to replay it. im a big fan of endings and getting that closure.

As for Amy, if you're talking about Amy's ecstasy, i havent played that yet because its currently in a very early build and i usually wait for more content before playing it.

But thanks for the recommendations. appreciate it.

Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
thanks yo. i loved bawdy traditions. good game. W art. not the best writing in terms of corrupting the female protagonist. but some hot scenes and overall a good experience. I played an earlier build and am waiting for an ending to replay it. im a big fan of endings and getting that closure.

As for Amy, if you're talking about Amy's ecstasy, i havent played that yet because its currently in a very early build and i usually wait for more content before playing it.

But thanks for the recommendations. appreciate it.
No problem. Yea I was referring to Amy's Ecstacy but trust me when I say its in an early state but theres plenty of content. I only recommend games with penetration without giving away any spoliers.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

It's actually a fictious representation of a factual relationship with a closet slut :D There is a lesson in this: Always go for the sluttiest girl. Because it's all on the surface, they won't lie about cheating on you in fact it may even make her feistier in the sheets :BootyTime:

This is how a slut reasons after cheating:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then ravish her like a rutting animal, reclaiming that slutty bitch as your own again. Except when she's pregnant with another man's kid, then you kindly smile, give her a pat on the back and lead her out the front door with her bags :BootyTime: I mean, we still have standards don't we?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
It's actually a fictious representation of a factual relationship with a closet slut :D There is a lesson in this: Always go for the sluttiest girl. Because it's all on the surface, they won't lie about cheating on you in fact it may even make her feistier in the sheets :BootyTime:

This is how a slut reasons after cheating:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then ravish her like a rutting animal, reclaiming that slutty bitch as your own again. Except when she's pregnant with another man's kid, then you kindly smile, give her a pat on the back and lead her out the front door with her bags :BootyTime: I mean, we still have standards don't we?
I will not disagree with this reasoning

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes