CasualLeader

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 1153390

Overview:
The countdown for the inevitable begins! At the end of summer you and your loving girlfriend Mia will attend different colleges. The two of you will have to consolidate your relationship for long-distance. However, that’s easier said than done. You’ve started to notice slight changes in Mia’s behavior ever since she got a summer internship through a male friend who’s a bit too close for comfort. If worrying about your girlfriend wasn’t enough her best friend Riley teases you at every chance she gets which is also starting to put you at your wits' end. On top of all that you find yourself infatuated with a lewd E-girl whose content seems oddly familiar. The choices you make this summer will have a lasting effect on your future.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-01
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Developer: BootyProfessor - -
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Italian Translation

View attachment 1153461 View attachment 1153457 View attachment 1153459 View attachment 1153456 View attachment 1153455 View attachment 1153458 View attachment 1153460 View attachment 1153450
View attachment 1220921 View attachment 1220922 View attachment 1332467 View attachment 1332468 View attachment 1480521
Nice

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
It's actually a fictious representation of a factual relationship with a closet slut :D There is a lesson in this: Always go for the sluttiest girl. Because it's all on the surface, they won't lie about cheating on you in fact it may even make her feistier in the sheets :BootyTime:

This is how a slut reasons after cheating:

And then ravish her like a rutting animal, reclaiming that slutty bitch as your own again. Except when she's pregnant with another man's kid, then you kindly smile, give her a pat on the back and lead her out the front door with her bags :BootyTime: I mean, we still have standards don't we?
Well if you are not afraid of Syphilis and sloppy seconds go ahead LOL :KEK:.
-here a good ntr story, i hope this game became something similar :WeSmart:.

mmaddmar

Feb 11, 2018
Fresh from Patreon:

Hello! It's been a long time. At last, I'm finally done with the art so I'll be able to move on to the writing soon. The new batch of CG are probably my best work yet and I'm excited to unveil them when the time comes. And the time will come on March 8! Normally, it would take me roughly a week to write the dialogue but there's going to be some branching and so I'm anticipating that this update will offer the longest playtime. Or read time. Or fap-...oh well, you get it. I added the final, upgraded versions of the teasers you've already seen and an extra one as well. Riley fans rejoice! Last time around your queen didn't get much screen time as it was more of a Mia focused update but this time nobody shall miss either of the girls. I'm really grateful for all the support guys! BP

Jul 27, 2018
How in the hell am I going to be able to sympathize with the MC if he is such a despicable person? Played this one today to see whats about and found out a good game with a cliche ntrcuckMC. The only flaw that I see. Or maybe not.
A guy once told me that I play these ntr themed games the wrong way. That I have to be a third person. An outside observer. So if I got it right with my engrish, I shouldn't feel any empathy for the MC. Ok. When the new up comes out, I will try that.

amorousa

Sep 20, 2021
Is there any way to make Mia not go on the trip to Desireland? Do I need to make different choices before?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What is the latest version this or 0.8? Becaus ei saw a ver 0.9 mentioend in the patreon page

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes