UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Wow, it's rare that a NTR game makes me feel stuff, but this Mia is such a bitch. Why be so adamant and say no that youre not cheating when its so obvious that you are, jeez. Good writing dev
I liked that that it was behind his back, but there was enough ambiguity for a while that you couldn't be certain. She could be cheating, or the info from Riley could be false to wind you up.

By the time he was certain, he can also have gotten into the idea.

At the start, it was just Mia was hanging out with a hot guy, but I took the cheating as the character being untrusting and not wanting her to spend time with other men because of that. At that point I was on Mia's side. It wasn't until the beach I think, on my first playthrough, I was certain she was cheating.

On my 2nd playthrough, the knowledge she was cheating for a while made me look at things differently, but that's knowledge the player had, not the character.

Also, you wonder why she would lie about cheating? Most cheaters do. That's how Jeremy Kyle and Dr Phil made a living.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I liked that that it was behind his back, but there was enough ambiguity for a while that you couldn't be certain. She could be cheating, or the info from Riley could be false to wind you up.

By the time he was certain, he can also have gotten into the idea.

At the start, it was just Mia was hanging out with a hot guy, but I took the cheating as the character being untrusting and not wanting her to spend time with other men because of that. At that point I was on Mia's side. It wasn't until the beach I think, on my first playthrough, I was certain she was cheating.

On my 2nd playthrough, the knowledge she was cheating for a while made me look at things differently, but that's knowledge the player had, not the character.

Also, you wonder why she would lie about cheating? Most cheaters do. That's how Jeremy Kyle and Dr Phil made a living.
I thought it seemed like it was real with the scene in the changing room, seems odd if it was anything else.

And yeah, of course cheaters lie, but the way she got so angry and riled up about the MC even considering the possibility to cheat, just made me extra angry at her. I dont rarely think this, but I hope (as many others have stated) that we can get a chance to break up with her and see her cry (if she even cares at that point).

Reactions: kcj300
Aug 14, 2017
I thought it seemed like it was real with the scene in the changing room, seems odd if it was anything else.

And yeah, of course cheaters lie, but the way she got so angry and riled up about the MC even considering the possibility to cheat, just made me extra angry at her. I dont rarely think this, but I hope (as many others have stated) that we can get a chance to break up with her and see her cry (if she even cares at that point).
It's a NTR game, bro :giggle: It must be exactly like you complained ;)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

People that are good liars are confrontative, they double down and become repetitive. It's easier to convince someone you're not lying if you seem sure you aren't. Simply put, Mia is good at emotional manipulation. Which tbh is not a rare skill for women irl lol.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018

I think whether she would care will depend on which path you take. If you go all out on the Mia path, then yeah, but if you go for NTR or Riley then she wouldn't. And if you go Riley, then the player character is cheating on her too, and before he knew she was cheating, so it's a bit hypocritical of him to get too angry about it.

I would like to see that as a potential ending too though, mostly because I like multiple paths and options in games, especially when it's something that a person might believably do.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I was going for neither of those either, I was making a joke on how something that would be traditionally a negative (Mia being a cheater and slutty) can be played out as a positive for others. Tis a NTR game after all lol.
Ohh my bad, couldn't make up whether it was a joke or not. Nowadays my psychic abilities have been in a state of flux.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
I can't get the 0.7 pic. can you post a walkthrough
Just chose pro-Riley options at every opportunity. Be jealous at the start, always go with her, use the fleshlight every chance, say she's yours at the beach (if you don't get a solo scene with her afterwards instead of her DP you've made a mistake), get to the point, resist wanking, don't subscribe to Gianna, finish on Jenna.

That should do it.

Reactions: assdassfer

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
Just chose pro-Riley options at every opportunity. Be jealous at the start, always go with her, use the fleshlight every chance, say she's yours at the beach (if you don't get a solo scene with her afterwards instead of her DP you've made a mistake), get to the point, resist wanking, don't subscribe to Gianna, finish on Jenna.

That should do it.
got it thanks

Reactions: ManoloRevera
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes