skryks

Mar 16, 2018
New update is big and interesting . It's worth 1$ !

Here full save from 0.7 v where Mia is addicted to Giani or whatever was he's name :D. But i duno when Dev is going to public it for free
And about Russian it seems like was some dark Magic here and they gone , so so far din't saw any ukrainians XD

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, I have also supported the dev. Nice update.

It's just $1, I am sure your local supermarket has $1 discount on at least something this week. Take that money and give it to the dev. Most updates cost $20 for other devs when they come out, $1 is nothing and the dev deserves the support.

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah real talk this is really good. Easily worth the $1 it takes to download the current version. If you can spare it, and support someone who clearly has a lotta love for NTR stories, toss him a buck and show your appreciation in the Discord server.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Why does the revenge choice seem like it was written by a completely different person? Also wondering if it(probably will) and the break up route will get any more content in the next/last update. Won't touch the cuck or riley route till its done though.
This honestly is the only ntr thing outside of otome dori(the animation) that has actually made me feel anything about it so good job.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

hernandezh8429

Dec 9, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11809, in script
if ntrroute1:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11809, in <module>
if ntrroute1:
NameError: name 'ntrroute1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11809, in script
if ntrroute1:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 11809, in <module>
if ntrroute1:
NameError: name 'ntrroute1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
GirlfriendTapes 0.9
Wed Mar 16 06:43:33 2022
```

Reactions: wx126489

shoker86

Apr 29, 2017
I dont have new version, but you can try entering in console ntrroute1= true or ntrroute1=false just before error occurs.
Dev changed variable name so if you loaded save, game haven't initialized variable.
Edit. This is file posted on discord should fix the issue

Last edited:

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
I dont have new version, but you can try entering in console ntrroute1= true or ntrroute1=false just before error occurs.
Dev changed variable name so if you loaded save, game haven't initialized variable.
Edit. This is file posted on discord should fix the issue

How and where does one place that file? Also do I need a new save for it to work?

Last edited:

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I prefer more Riley, she is honest and is a childhood friend, they share a lot of (naughty, funny) memories, have good lines and chemistry.
She seems to care for the MC and sometime she decide to stay with him, differently from Mia. She also wanted the MC to console her for failing the entrance to College. She talk too much trash but seems to be something more beyond all her bullshits.
Too bad she also too nympho, maybe if there is an ending like Ramon and Jenna she would calm a little.

Mia failed many times as a girlfriend (despite the MC's too hysterical scenes): remained (sex)friend with Gianni, lied a lot, not calling/meeting him for weeks. She just seems to have other priorities and just bothering him to maintain a facade of pure girl.

Reactions: svsky

shoker86

Apr 29, 2017
In game folder. You dont need new save. You can also avoid bug by loading before choice to cum over monitor or smash the webcam.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes