gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
how can i open gallery last page upper right scene?
I used the gallery unlocker linked further up. My conclusion is that unlocking that scene is bugged, since i definitely had it but it didnt unlock without the script
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: no wait, nevermind. It isn't that at all. No clue how you unlock this scene, but it looks cool!

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
sadly I dont think there is an "oblivious" MC route. I would have loved this because its a great alternative to being a willing cuck, but at least the prof put in a redemption route.
Honestly when I realized the MC was going to for sure find out Mia was cheating (and be turned on by it) I was pretty bummed out.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Alright, thanks for the explanation.

sadly I dont think there is an "oblivious" MC route. I would have loved this because its a great alternative to being a willing cuck, but at least the prof put in a redemption route.
Honestly when I realized the MC was going to for sure find out Mia was cheating (and be turned on by it) I was pretty bummed out.
Man that's sad, I can compromise with mc feigning until the end, but I don't like netorase at all, and I don't like mc breaking up either...
Too bad, hopefully author will try something else next time, it was fun until he discovered everything for me too.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Alright, thanks for the explanation.

Man that's sad, I can compromise with mc feigning until the end, but I don't like netorase at all, and I don't like mc breaking up either...
Too bad, hopefully author will try something else next time, it was fun until he discovered everything for me too.
Same, really dont find a route of MC not feigning ignorance fitting in this game at all. If anything, that seems like main route with all the mixed signals MC sends unless theyre writing inconsistencies.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
MC does see a double blowjob in every route early on in the game, you sure hes not referencing that scene?
Nope! At the theater, he remembers this scene :
that I hadn't seen. In fact, I tried to go back and choose to subscribe to Gianni's videos and then saw that one. I think it's actually an error.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes