Mar 10, 2020
Holy shit reading this thread is like cancer. You literally aren't making any sense.

The links are being taken down on MEGA, not this site. If the dev wasn't in charge of this thread and someone put the new link in the OP, it would just become a dead link.
Ah yes. The MEGA link was taken down magically. Thank god you pointed it out. We would have never known.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
can you tell me how i misread this he first says its scummy to take down the leak but then afterwards says he can take down the leak if he wants. that means its not scummy to take down to leak because he has the right to do so. right here hes switching up what hes saying first hes mad that dev did not update the thread and took down the leak then next thing he says hes fine with him taking down the leak but wants the thread to someone else. Also no point in updating a thread if hes fine with the dev taking down the leaks cause then the updating the threads pointless when the leaks get taken down
You serious ?

I'm not sure if it can be explained more then it already was. Maybe i can rephrase it : dev should pick whatever he wants to hold the thread or take down leaks. If he does both it's scummy.

Now from what i know thread owner doesn't need to update the op, mods do the updating most of the time anyway. Another thing is that first version released for this patch was broken. If the leaker just posted links from patreon to the broken version then possibly they were taken down because dev was taking down the broken version and not with intention of plugging the leak.

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
Ah yes. The MEGA link was taken down magically. Thank god you pointed it out. We would have never known.
And you just completely missed my point. Updating the OP doesn't do anything if the links were taken down by a third-party, i.e. MEGA. F95zone and MEGA are not run by the same people, they are completely different sites. The only leaked version of the game was uploaded on MEGA, and was taken down on MEGA. This thread simply had a link TO the MEGA file. If the OP had been updated, it would have just taken people to the deleted MEGA file.

If you're going to be an asshole insulting everyone, at least make sure you aren't the one being the fucking idiot.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A lot of missinfo going around here. I dont even play this game but I can clear some things up. First of all OP's arent required to maintain links. If a dev asks for OP, they are not required to update the links in the OP on their own, even if it is posted in the thread. Some developers do, and you can have your own input on whether its scummy or not, but it isnt required. What they are not allowed to do is to remove links or replace them once the OP gets changed by staff/uploaders. If that happens then they are eligible to be removed from the OP, however that seems to not be the case here.

If a update gets shared then simply report the OP, dont message a developer, as they dont have the ability to actually update the thread and would need to ask someone else to do that anyway. It saves everyone steps that way. And no someone being put as the OP wouldn't end in dead links. The build would be saved by staff/uploaders and would be updated every time links are DMCA'd. Just like how other threads with devs who are hell bent on DMCA'ing are still around.

TLDR: if you have the build and want it shared just report the OP with the new build and call it a day. All this is going to do is get the thread nuked.

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
A lot of missinfo going around here. I dont even play this game but I can clear some things up. First of all OP's arent required to maintain links. If a dev asks for OP, they are not required to update the links in the OP on their own, even if it is posted in the thread. Some developers do, and you can have your own input on whether its scummy or not, but it isnt required. What they are not allowed to do is to remove links or replace them once the OP gets changed by staff/uploaders. If that happens then they are eligible to be removed from the OP, however that seems to not be the case here.

If a update gets shared then simply report the OP, dont message a developer, as they dont have the ability to actually update the thread and would need to ask someone else to do that anyway. It saves everyone steps that way. And no someone being put as the OP wouldn't end in dead links. The build would be saved by staff/uploaders and would be updated every time links are DMCA'd. Just like how other threads with devs who are hell bent on DMCA'ing are still around.

TLDR: if you have the build and want it shared just report the OP with the new build and call it a day. All this is going to do is get the thread nuked.
Real TLDR: We were literally ALL being idiots

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I just wanna play the game but i'm out of pocket money this month, same happens last update of A Promise Best Left Unkept. Why don't the devs releases at beguinning of the month :HideThePain:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Played the new version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk man, if Mia was a fully blown cunt that didnt actually have any care/interest for MC don't think she'd have cancelled her plans to go to Desireland on the routes where MC downs the bottle. She is clearly manipulative, that doesn't mean she is emotionally mature tho. Everyone in this game is p much dumb adolescents thinking with their genitals 90% the time despite there being actual feelings between each other in play.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
RedPillBlues Thanks for clearing that up for everyone!

A little further clarification.
Yes, I deleted the old mega links since the release was buggy and I put out the fixed version the day after. No, I don't have any pointless agenda against leaks and piracy. And yes, I'll eventually update the links in this thread like I always did.
That, or either someone rips the new version by then.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
How did you get the reclaim route? Only option I had outside breakup was revenge and while there was a fight it was for completely different reasons.
IIRC, I got the reclaim route by:
1. Always making choices that favored Mia
2. Always turning down Riley
3. Never making any cuck choices (this includes standing up to Gianni whenever you get the chance).
4. Training with the sex-toy every chance I got (might not be necessary)
5. Finally, and most importantly, I didn't stop Mia from going on the trip to Desireland. When the option to drink the whole bottle at the club came up, I took a single shot instead.

Sorry if anything is wrong. This is just from memory.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Yes, I deleted the old mega links since the release was buggy and I put out the fixed version the day after. No, I don't have any pointless agenda against leaks and piracy. And yes, I'll eventually update the links in this thread like I always did.
Seeing we nearing the end game, whats your next project planned, any sneak peek info you can give us?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I have a few different ideas and an upcoming poll will decide which one I'm doing first.
Looking forward to it. :)

Girlfriend Tapes has been an absolute Joy to play... so far, so I am looking forward to see the wrap-up of the story. ;)

Just a quick question, will you use more sexy lingerie/stockings in the next project or maybe in the final of Gf Tapes?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
It's good thing he continue and not abandon the game, eventually someone will leak the new version, so be patience also I waiting the new game of anim "Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite", It look promising. xD

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

Allow me to be the one to pirate your magnificent work, please I insist :BootyTime: I will continue to support you for the months to come at least until Girlfriend Tapes is finished, or if your next project interests me just as much I will raise my pledge.

Game Version: 0.9.1

PC - ,
MAC -
ANDROID -

Note: Dev warned that old saves are unlikely to be compatible. Back to square one!

(But seriously if you don't want me to share it I'll delete this post, just let me know)

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Riley doesn't seem all that bad at all really tbh from what I've played. Mia on the other hand is pretty shitty. I got the feeling that Mia never really ever gave a shit about MC but Riley always did and was a bit sad the MC never made a move on her and was pretty much just waiting on him to call things off with Mia and get with her.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Riley doesn't seem all that bad at all really tbh from what I've played. Mia on the other hand is pretty shitty. I got the feeling that Mia never really ever gave a shit about MC but Riley always did and was a sad the MC never made a move on her and was pretty much just waiting on him to call things off with Mia and get with her.
Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but everyone in this game seems really fucked up. The MC is much more sympathetic (at least in my playthrough), but even he's a mess. Riley and Mia though...YIKES. I mean, I guess that's the point of these games (this is my first NTR game), but I look at both Riley and Mia with very different degrees of contempt.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but everyone in this game seems really fucked up. The MC is much more sympathetic (at least in my playthrough), but even he's a mess. Riley and Mia though...YIKES. I mean, I guess that's the point of these games (this is my first NTR game), but I look at both Riley and Mia with very different degrees of contempt.
I agree in that respect. Riley isn't innocent either but I just couldn't help but notice she seemed to care more than Mia did

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes