Mar 10, 2020
Nope! At the theater, he remembers this scene :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that I hadn't seen. In fact, I tried to go back and choose to subscribe to Gianni's videos and then saw that one. I think it's actually an error.
Can confirm. I replayed the game taking the route where I didn't subscribe to Gianni. Still in the MC's flashback in the theatre, it showed this CG where MC is not supposed to know about it since I didn't subscribe.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey everyone, can I get some clarification? I took everyone's advice and donated to the patreon and downloaded the new, "fixed", version of the game. It says that old saves still don't work (which seems like a major problem) so how do I pick up from where I left off? I saw some people dropped saves in this thread, and I even saw a script editor, but I feel like I'm walking in on a conversation in the middle, so I'm a little confused where to begin. I checked the OP, but I didn't see anything there that was an obvious fix. When I do load an old save I get errors, and then a very confusing transition to a conversation about missing the festival and getting dangerously drunk. I'm assuming this is the error that everyone is talking about. Anyways, thanks for the help and sorry if the fix is obvious.

Edit- I read a little more closely and went back to the choice of jerking off or smashing the monitor. Still though, I feel like there was a really rough transition from the end of the previous update to the start of this one. Like the dev said in his patreon post, he's a novice coder and I feel like it really showed in this update.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
sadly I dont think there is an "oblivious" MC route.
I must be in the minority (and that's totally ok) but personally I don't really like when the mc doesn't know (for too long I mean). I prefer pretty much any other alternative, wether it is breaking up or netorase (and one theorical possibility you guys didn't mention: the guy doesn't really like it that much but accepts because he's submitted to the girl, but that's not really that game anyway).

Legendary game btw, good work Bootyprof.

GuyFawkesHer

May 19, 2021
Do you know how to unlock the upper right scene in the gallery?
I can't say this is the only way to get the scene, but this is what I did:

Don't ever be alone with Riley and don't get jealous when she flirts with other guys, don't let Mia make you cum after you find her Zuckbook messages, train with the fleshlight, resist all cuck fantasies, call out Mia and Gio when they get too close in front of you, don't subscribe to Gio's page, take a single shot, smash your monitor, and you should be good.

It glitched out on me when I tried this route with 0.9, but the hotfix seemed to have made it accessible.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
what why report him why would he update this page to the new version when hes charging for it on patreon still?
Because that's the point of this forum. I couldn't care less about him or his patreon, if he wants to hold a page in here he should update the thread whenever a new version gets leaked, instead of taking the leak down and stalling.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Because that's the point of this forum. I couldn't care less about him or his patreon, if he wants to hold a page in here he should update the thread whenever a new version gets leaked, instead of taking the leak down and stalling.
Behaving like a tantric 12 year old who isn't getting bought his new Pokéman game the instant it comes out despite being broke isn't gonna help neither. Have some dignity m8.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
It's been leaked, the dev did not update the thread and took the link down. It is scummy.

its not scummy its how he makes his income and the update that was shared doesnt work so no point in updating the thread you sound pretty dumb complaining when theres nothing to complain about he has every right to take down a leak that came out just a day after the update. atleast wait a little bit before leaking it so theres a point for people to subscribe to his patreon. and you sound like a prick when you say shit like you dont care about the dev or his patreon. Patreons the only way for devs to make their money and without it we wouldnt have any games to play
He can take the leak down if he wants, but let off the thread to someone who will actually update it, he wants to have his cake and eat it too. Also I know these devs will never go hungry because of people like you , lol.

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
you make zero sense if you say he can take down the leak if he wants but you want him to update the thread? it would be pointless to update the thread if he takes down the leak then they would have to revert the thread back to 0.7 when he takes down the leak so no point in updating it atleast have some logic for this stupid shit your talking bout. also no i dont subscribe to his patreon i wait patiently for someone to share it i dont go crying the second it gets leaked and report the dev for not updating it. You could atleast @ the dev or message him and asked to update it but no you resort to reporting him right away so childish
Sigh, that's my point. The dev is essentially holding the thread hostage from updates, because he can take links down and refuse to update the thread. That's exactly the problem.

Mar 10, 2020
you dont have a point thats the problem you keep switching up what your saying first you say that he scummy for taking down links and not updating the thread. Then you say it has the right to take down links but you want the thread to be handed over. now your against him taking down leaks and saying hes holding it hostage. Like what hes not holding it hostage hes protecting his property he has every right to do what he wants with the game. He has to take down leaks so there a is a reason for people to subscribe to his patreon if people are wanting to play with right away, but if people knew it would leaked within the first or second day of the realease then people would not subscribe. Just stop complaining about the dev and just go do something else your the only one having this problem with the dev and if you dont like it just dont play the game and leave this thread dude
He didn't switch anything up. You have a problem in reading comprehension.

Mar 10, 2020
no i think you do cause he said at first he was mad the dev didnt update the thread and took down the leak then in another post he said the dev had a right to take down the leak. then you cant get mad when he takes down a leak if you say so that the dev has a right to take it down
Man you're dumb. Your post count is higher than the amount of neurons in your brain.

Mar 10, 2020
can you tell me how i misread this he first says its scummy to take down the leak but then afterwards says he can take down the leak if he wants.
It is scummy for him to take down the leak while holding hostage of the thread so no one else could update the links in the thread to the latest version. He can take leaks down all he wants as long as he hands the thread to someone else. Some devs have been kicked out of the thread for doing the same shit. Guess what, I just repeated what he said. It's as clear as it can be.

Also no point in updating a thread if hes fine with the dev taking down the leaks cause then the updating the threads pointless when the leaks get taken down
It doesn't matter. That's not his point. You're the one switching it up.

Your terrible grasp of the English language reminds me of my 9 year old retarded self trying to communicate with English speakers in a Ragnarok private server.

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
It is scummy for him to take down the leak while holding hostage of the thread so no one else could update the links in the thread to the latest version. He can take leaks down all he wants as long as he hands the thread to someone else. Some devs have been kicked out of the thread for doing the same shit. Guess what, I just repeated what he said. It's as clear as it can be.

It doesn't matter. That's not his point. You're the one switching it up.

Your terrible grasp of the English language reminds me of my 9 year old retarded self trying to communicate with English speakers in a Ragnarok private server.
Holy shit reading this thread is like cancer. You literally aren't making any sense.

The links are being taken down on MEGA, not this site. If the dev wasn't in charge of this thread and someone put the new link in the OP, it would just become a dead link.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes