Jul 27, 2018
The routes that I found
- Riley route (Mia catches MC ntring her)
- Break up but end with Riley
- Break up and move on
- Revenge

Really want to see the end now. Good game so far. Congrats to dev. He should be proud. It needs a lot of courage to make MC stands for himself in a ntr game. Ntr fans usually don't want or like this kind of behavior.

People complaining (just a little so far i see) in the break up with Mia, that she got out of this very easily. Well, that what means break up. People just move on with their lives and dont necessarily need to suffer.

People also complaining about the revenge one. The game isnt finished. I ll wait. BP deserves some trust.

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone know the strategy for the [Recycling Mia] route.
I have tried many times, but I can't get it to work.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Bit of a shame the Revenge option has you blowing off Riley... I liked embarrassing Mia, and getting into a scrap with the prick... but I've been all about Riley since the start and kinda thought the best revenge woulda have involved doing loads of stuff with her.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Riley doesn't seem all that bad at all really tbh from what I've played. Mia on the other hand is pretty shitty. I got the feeling that Mia never really ever gave a shit about MC but Riley always did and was a bit sad the MC never made a move on her and was pretty much just waiting on him to call things off with Mia and get with her.
Riley is fantastic, she's a slut and she actually genuinely cares for the MC.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I think some of it can be explained with the realities of coding and mapping a story that complicated. I'm toying with my own game, and once you sit down and write a branching story, and contemplate the required coding, it quickly becomes clear how complicated it all gets. I wouldn't be surprised if the dev was contemplating a more robust non-NTR story route; but abandoned it in favor of a simpler/more focused story when they began to plan out all the necessary steps. There's already been a number of coding issues in the game (that's not meant as a criticism), so a story with more branches would have been exponentially harder.
I don't know that a non-NTR story is even possible with the way Mia is written, unless her personality changes vastly depending on the routes. From the paths currently in the game it's becomes clear that for Mia lying comes as easily as breathing. She'll lie to the MC, lie to her parents, no matter the circumstances if so long as it gets her what she wants. I haven't seem the reclaimed route yet but so far in most of the routes Mia is pretty irredeemable.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
No, actually yea :BootyTime: Did you play the Riley path?
Actually, I did. And although I will admit that playing her path made her look like less of a cunt, I still think it's too much to say that she 'genuinely cares for the MC'.

Why? Because, by her own admission, she found out about Mia cheating and still chose not to tell the MC about it.

And why didn't she tell him? Because she wanted to wait until she was in a position to benefit from telling him. That sounds more like selfishness than consideration for the MC.

Compare that to what the MC did when he thought Jenna was cheating on Ramon; he immediately told him. Ya know, like a real friend? That's how someone who 'genuinely cares' acts.

Riley definitely cares about him but she cares more about herself.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Agreed. At best she harbors a tremendous amount of resentment that he never had the motivation to ask her out yet managed to snag her friend with the gigantic tits. She may have cared about him as a friend and one point but now she has just fixated on him in an unhealthy way, wanting him to indulge her fetishes of keeping him as her cuck. Probably because deep down she wants payback for being scorned.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hum don't know what to think. I still love the art style so that's a given. My impressions as someone's not into NTR and juste here for revenge/fight back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[ EDIT] My conclusion: With this penultimate update, I can say that I pretty much enjoyed my time. You're good at what you do BootyProfessor, you managed to keep me invested in the characters and did a magnificent job in balancing the NTR suspense and the vanilla well enough to keep me going despite not being into this particular kink ( and that's an understatement). I'd say i'm not really satisfied with the non-NTR endings, but I understand that while you made concessions, at the end of the day, the game was obviously not for me to begin with and you already did us a favor by including a "reclaim" route. So thank you for that, I'll stay around for the final update, and keep an eye on your other work. I love your artstyle and if a non-NTR game shows up from you, i'll probably be encline to join your patreons.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I beat gianni, Mia cameback to me i mean wtf i wanted to hook up with Riley, and i got NTRD second time :KEK:. Update 10/10 Keep up the good work dev (y).
How did you do that? On Mia's path? What did you do with Riley? :WaitWhat:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
How did you do that? On Mia's path? What did you do with Riley? :WaitWhat:
Yep i went for Riley, cock training, smashing webcam, not subbing, i dont know how i got mia and riley just disappeared LOL :KEK:. But before that they had a gangbang together gianni,mia,riley and i beat his ass end of story. Obviously i try to kept riley for myself ,yet thehoe cheated on me double of times and i didnt allow him any of that so i dont know.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Actually, I did. And although I will admit that playing her path made her look like less of a cunt, I still think it's too much to say that she 'genuinely cares for the MC'.

Why? Because, by her own admission, she found out about Mia cheating and still chose not to tell the MC about it.

And why didn't she tell him? Because she wanted to wait until she was in a position to benefit from telling him. That sounds more like selfishness than consideration for the MC.

Compare that to what the MC did when he thought Jenna was cheating on Ramon; he immediately told him. Ya know, like a real friend? That's how someone who 'genuinely cares' acts.

Riley definitely cares about him but she cares more about herself.
Then it is clear that you do not love as we Sith Lords do :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: mzer0

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hum don't know what to think. I still love the art style so that's a given. My impressions as someone's not into NTR and juste here for revenge/fight back.

[ EDIT] My conclusion: With this penultimate update, I can say that I pretty much enjoyed my time. You're good at what you do BootyProfessor, you managed to keep me invested in the characters and did a magnificent job in balancing the NTR suspense and the vanilla well enough to keep me going despite not being into this particular kink ( and that's an understatement). I'd say i'm not really satisfied with the non-NTR endings, but I understand that while you made concessions, at the end of the day, the game was obviously not for me to begin with and you already did us a favor by including a "reclaim" route. So thank you for that, I'll stay around for the final update, and keep an eye on your other work. I love your artstyle and if a non-NTR game shows up from you, i'll probably be encline to join your patreons.
A common misconception about Riley is that you can only become a submissive cuck. That's not all Riley is about, you need to look at future potential. A slut like Riley will sleep around, but she'll always fuck you as well. Cucks don't get pussy, they are submissive to their mistress, like her ex boyfriend who only wanted her feet. With Riley you have the potential of being a dominant stag by sharing her with others to enhance your sex with her. Reclaim her every time she's been bad with a rough jealousy induced ragefuck. Don't you see? That's what Riley needs :BootyTime:

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Lol. Your right...guess should have worded it duffrrenetly.

I guess the non-cuck routes ( the revenege and breakup routes)....revenege route was more of a pity route for me.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes