NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Imagine some endings like Protag-kun become a Yandere it is a possible. He has no background after all. We just know he just likes games, Riley and so on in his childhood. BootyProff can adlib this after all he can also add Good Ends or Bad. IMO, i think NTR games need at least 1 good/neutral/open ending because we all know most of them are bad. Most people that has an NTR Festish are either had inferiority complex or the defeatist mindset but latter of that is the Vengeance one or just an Degenerate individual(like me or u the reader). Maybe, if ever BProf ever create a harem VN Protag-kun is still the MC and this time he gets revenge. Revenge is sweeter after all if became successful and show it to the betrayer.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
This was posted on the 12th

"Anyway, regarding the update I will need a couple more weeks at the least. With the next teaser I'll set the release date."

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I would like to fully second this guys comment, its exactly what I came here to say. When the player fully witnessed Mia's cheating I was pretty sad, it went from ignorance to cuckold.
Thats not to say im not here for the ride, its just feels different to me (less appealing).
I agree somewhat because Im all about the sneaky unassuming sex with the MC completely oblivious before the big reveal. However, the recent update has an awesome setup brewing. If the dev can somehow convince the MC it was all in his head and continue the "behind the scenes"action with the LI that would be magnificent writing. I know the dialogue was pretty rough and hard to explain but keep in mind the MC watches the Cam girl get blasted all the time, perhaps he was half sleep watching the cam girl or something and imagined the rest.

In any event, Im with you guys. The ignorance is much hotter for me. Not really into humilation or blatant cucking unless the MC is annoying or its a situation where a hubby neglects the wife.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I agree somewhat because Im all about the sneaky unassuming sex with the MC completely oblivious before the big reveal. However, the recent update has an awesome setup brewing. If the dev can somehow convince the MC it was all in his head and continue the "behind the scenes"action with the LI that would be magnificent writing. I know the dialogue was pretty rough and hard to explain but keep in mind the MC watches the Cam girl get blasted all the time, perhaps he was half sleep watching the cam girl or something and imagined the rest.

In any event, Im with you guys. The ignorance is much hotter for me. Not really into humilation or blatant cucking unless the MC is annoying or its a situation where a hubby neglects the wife.
"LI"?

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes