m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great update. Thanks to the dev that the game did not turn into stereotypical Japanese NTR shit, where MC does not react to even the most obvious evidence and behaves like an idiot. I was worried about this the most, but now I see that you got out of the situation perfectly.
Thanks for the choice at the end.
Looking forward to the next update and MC's confrontation with Mia.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
it's here guys!!!
I like netorase game but this kinda netorase is very nope :( i thought we can have good ending without gianni have her

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Great update. Thanks to the dev that the game did not turn into stereotypical Japanese NTR shit, where MC does not react to even the most obvious evidence and behaves like an idiot. I was worried about this the most, but now I see that you got out of the situation perfectly.
Thanks for the choice at the end.
Looking forward to the next update and MC's confrontation with Mia.
i don't know why but i wanna mc to break up with her dude... already saw a manhwa about netorase but the mc smart enough to break up with the GF

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
is there a walkthrough? Cant manage to get all (especially the last) scenes
The single shot vs whole bottle seem to be the same, this may be a bug?
Probably same issue - you don't have enough willpower to drink the whole bottle. You need to select all the non-cuck options , don't subscribe to the hub. The option that i had wrong was with Ramon - you need to go straight to the point with him.
If you do it lets you drink it up and changes events quite a bit.

Reactions: BootyProfessor

Ztot

Sep 13, 2018
How to unlock these scenes? Do I need to play the game from the start?

shoker86

Apr 29, 2017
How to unlock these scenes? Do I need to play the game from the start?
I think so, on scene.jpg snap you need willpower to prevent Mia from going to the trip, and you'll get to see her phone. Scene2 snap I think it's Riley related. You'll need relationship score with her high enough.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
i don't know why but i wanna mc to break up with her dude... already saw a manhwa about netorase but the mc smart enough to break up with the GF
Agree. That is why I like this game.
This is not Japanese NTR, where the main emphasis is on the humiliation and stupidity of the MC.

There is a great story and a good main character who, of your choice, can either grow or drown)

By the way, I've always been against Riley, always looking for some ulterior motives. But now, having replayed it again, going completely along her route, she is probably the most adequate and honest character in the game.

i thought we can have good ending without gianni have her
I hoped so too. But that would be too vanilla.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Another very nice update! Seems like this story may be coming to a close in the not too distant future. I thought the hottest scene in this update was Riley making the MC cum without even touching him, just some words and blowing (in a different way :p) on his cock!

Reactions: BootyProfessor
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes