Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
oh yeah, did i forget to ask this?

eventhough this game is unavoidable at ntr, will the game have a good ending with sex scenes or good ending(with boring caption) or all ntr ending?
BootyProfessor said that he plans on having some good endings, but that they'll be difficult to get, and have to have specific choices chosen. But yes, good endings are planned, but we dont know details.

Reactions: BootyProfessor

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
BootyProfessor said that he plans on having some good endings, but that they'll be difficult to get, and have to have specific choices chosen. But yes, good endings are planned, but we dont know details.
well that's good, i hope it will be not netorase good ending (i feel disturbed by this ending everytime i played ntr games)

Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
well that's good, i hope it will be not netorase good ending (i feel disturbed by this ending everytime i played ntr games)
Yeah those types of "good" endings aren't actually good, so proper good endings would be very welcome amongst the sea of ntr games that only end in pain lol.

Reactions: emacapo

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah those types of "good" endings aren't actually good, so proper good endings would be very welcome amongst the sea of ntr games that only end in pain lol.
yep, also when the guy name gio..(i don't remember his name) offers the MC to do swinging partner, i don't feel it'll be fair!
he doesn't have feeling with his current partner(i don't remember her name too) while the MC has feeling for her girlfriend. so even if there is swinging event, i hope that guy bring her beloved one to make the swinging to be more fair (sorry for bad english)

Mydoodz

Mar 18, 2020
This is by far the best game I've ever played. The dialogue is amazing and I love the storyline. Great job dude.
Are there any similar games like this? I've looked for a while now, but nothing really compares.

Sector_0

Oct 21, 2020
The first scene where you throw Riley onto the bed feels a bit out of place, given all the other scenes are her doing stuff while the MC sits there passively. Wish there was a choice here that would result in something less aggressive

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
The first scene where you throw Riley onto the bed feels a bit out of place, given all the other scenes are her doing stuff while the MC sits there passively. Wish there was a choice here that would result in something less aggressive
I don't think that a pushover type (having had enough) doing something out of character is that unheard of.

Reactions: brownrice

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021
Are there any games that are same/similar to this? I like mystery corruption NTR I'm new to NTR games and I've read almost every NTR doujin/manga

Reactions: ElJefe1995

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I like NTR but I like the corruption process of it, which means how the girl is hesitant at first and her thought process before finally giving in to her lust and cheating.

Does this include her perspective and how she ended up cheating or it's just goes straight to the MC finding out she's cheating?

If she already cheating from the start then it's not for me.

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021
I like NTR but I like the corruption process of it, which means how the girl is hesitant at first and her thought process before finally giving in to her lust and cheating.

Does this include her perspective and how she ended up cheating or it's just goes straight to the MC finding out she's cheating?

If she already cheating from the start then it's not for me.
yeah its like that, its a Mystery corruption NTR

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why are the fonts all uppercase? It's uncomfortable to read.
Is it because it feels more gorgeous? Stupid idea.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes