Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone please explain to me the last scene right after the Party when MIA comes out in her Nighty. Was it really for the Boyfriend or for Givanni??

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Since this is NTR (I have no problem with that, not kink shaming with these questions ) I have to ask if the MC enjoys being cuckolded or is he unhappy? Can the MC break up with her? And if not why doesn’t he break up with her (if he doesn’t like being cuckolded)?

Most likely not a game for me as I’m not into cheaters, though I don’t mind consensual open relationships or swinging. Thank you in advance.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Since this is NTR (I have no problem with that, not kink shaming with these questions ) I have to ask if the MC enjoys being cuckolded or is he unhappy? Can the MC break up with her? And if not why doesn’t he break up with her (if he doesn’t like being cuckolded)?

Most likely not a game for me as I’m not into cheaters, though I don’t mind consensual open relationships or swinging. Thank you in advance.
from my experience, there's no option we break with GF/Wife in NTR Route. If there's any u just die(game over).
I think in here MC gets angry by find one by one her GF lying and cheating on him, but in next update (maybe) he will happy with this cuckold (even still mad by half side)

Reactions: MrFriendly

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Can someone please explain to me the last scene right after the Party when MIA comes out in her Nighty. Was it really for the Boyfriend or for Givanni??
I find it very hard to believe she would wear that for MC seeing as how she didn't even know he was coming over, plus her reaction said it all.

Reactions: Jansen

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
I also have to agree that Givanni has nothing of worth to trade or offer in this situation. So why would he even ask about swapping if he's going to keep doing it anyway? Plus the fact he's just sex buddies with Riley just makes that even more evident.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
When I dropped the first release I said no...but damn I've been thinking about it while writing this one.
I'll at least make sure to consider in the coming months.
Please just nobody get their hopes up too much!
it's considering by ntr games, it'll be interesting.
anddd we don't push you. we just suggest in here since we have same fetish :D

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
I find it very hard to believe she would wear that for MC seeing as how she didn't even know he was coming over, plus her reaction said it all.
Yea pretty much that was my take too.And what i hated the most is although he was pissed as fuck when he caught her lying about her past and went nuts about the party,his reaction to the that whole situation was mild.I was expecting a huge fight there that never happen.I mean so far he might be abit spineless but he doesnt look he is gullible as fuck.He got mad and spoke his mind in less shady stuff.

Reactions: redliight

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I also have to agree that Givanni has nothing of worth to trade or offer in this situation. So why would he even ask about swapping if he's going to keep doing it anyway? Plus the fact he's just sex buddies with Riley just makes that even more evident.
that's more making this game interesting i think

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Yea pretty much that was my take too.And what i hated the most is although he was pissed as fuck when he caught her lying about her past and went nuts about the party,hi is reaction to the that whole situation was mild.I was expecting a huge fight there that never happen.
That's the issue I have with some ntr games, the lack of a reaction despite you have doubts someone is cheating on you. You then find them in a compromising situation and just let it slide. I mean if he's secretly into her banging other people cool, but don't freak out then act like nothing is going on right in front of you that confirms your suspicions.

Reactions: m4pII

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
That's the issue I have with some ntr games, the lack of a reaction despite you have doubts someone is cheating on you. You then find them in a compromising situation and just let it slide. I mean if he's secretly into her banging other people cool, but don't freak out then act like nothing is going on right in front of you that confirms your suspicions.
Shit its exactly what i am thinking about these NTR games.Its not my kink but there are some with great writing and i love the suspence part of actually investigating and trying to find out.Then instead of actually hell braking loose and its like MC lets it slide.I mean WTF BRO?!Unleash hell if you dont like it.If you do then by all means go for it.Wish there were options that could make a fuss and break up.Make her chase you around too!Lets hope Riley makes him an actually male with a spine.My hopes are on her.For me his gf is the worst kind if the indications are true.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
from my experience, there's no option we break with GF/Wife in NTR Route. If there's any u just die(game over).
I think in here MC gets angry by find one by one her GF lying and cheating on him, but in next update (maybe) he will happy with this cuckold (even still mad by half side)
Thank you, sounds like this one isn’t for me then. Take care.

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Shit its exactly what i am thinking about these NTR games.Its not my kink but there are some with great writing and i love the suspence part of actually investigating and trying to find out.Then instead of actually hell braking loose and its like MC lets it slide.I mean WTF BRO?!Unleash hell if you dont like it.If you do then by all means go for it.Wish there were options that could make a fuss and break up.Make her chase you around too!Lets hope Riley makes him an actually male with a spine.My hopes are on her.For me his gf is the worst kind if the indications are true.
The story, characters and art is what drew me in. I'm not an ntr fan so to speak, but I have to say I'm interested to see where this project goes. I would have also loved to see if our choices actually mattered, for example, at the end of the game, the more lewd things you did with Riley, the more you corrupted Mia and forced her to have sex with other people.
That way he would have no one to blame but himself for this self fulling prophecy.
I also have a theory that the onlyfan model the mc is so in love with is actually Mia. Would be kind of ironic tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
The story, characters and art is what drew me in. I'm not an ntr fan so to speak, but I have to say I'm interested to see where this project goes. I would have also loved to see if our choices actually mattered, for example, at the end of the game, the more lewd things you did with Riley, the more you corrupted Mia and forced her to have sex with other people.
That way he would have no one to blame but himself for this self self fulling prophecy.
I also have a theory that the onlyfan model the mc is so in love with is actually Mia. Would be kind of ironic tbh
Yea it surely fits her.Especially her features.Also the same as to story and characters plus great art.Hopefully we get alot of options that can go to alot of ways.Not just the classic ntr ends.As for Mia she gives me the vibe she as corrupt as it gets and only uses the MC to feel good for herself after what happened to her in the past.Which for me it makes her even worse.I actually love Riley.She a straight shooter and she dont lie what she is and what she likes.Might even have a soft love spot for the MC.

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Yea it surely fits her.Especially her features.Also the same as to story and characters plus great art.Hopefully we get alot of options that can go to alot of ways.Not just the classic ntr ends.As for Mia she gives me the vibe she as corrupt as it gets and only uses the MC to feel good for herself after what happened to her in the past.Which for me it makes her even worse.I actually love Riley.She a straight shooter and she dont lie what she is and what she likes.Might even have a soft love spot for the MC.
That's also where I have even more disconnect with Mia. Even if she did have "trauma" in the past with a previous relationship, she chose to lie to her current bf about being a virgin and never having a bf. She dug that hole herself ,you can't blame a person for being suspicious after stuff like that. She could have easily brush the comment off by saying she just got out of a bad relationship and she wasn't a virgin.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
That's also where I have even more disconnect with Mia. Even if she did have "trauma" in the past with a previous relationship, she chose to lie to her current bf about being a virgin and never having a bf. She dug that hole herself ,you can't blame a person for being suspicious after stuff like that. She could have easily brush the comment off by saying she just got out of a bad relationship and she wasn't a virgin.
Exactly why i dont like her at all.She is clearly a lying ass person where Riley is laying the truths thick.Mia if she actually doing what the indications are she deliberately is out of her way to hurt he MC with all the you are healing me talk.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Voron71rus Updated the link to apk

Great to see lots of comments and discussions going on!
Maybe hop onto discord too?;)

Now hear me out, I'm aware the writing is lacking and x or y character conveniently behaves out of place. Tbf I've never written any stories longer than ~2k words before so I'll use that as an excuse for now lol.
I also simply prefer visuals to story (at least with H games) which means I've put like 5-10% of the dev time into writing. However, after browsing forums for other games as well, I see that most people who like this genre prefer good storytelling over visuals.

I'll put more effort into it for the next round and see where we at.
It's coming in a month and maybe a few extra days.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Yea for real and that one kinda got me heated because i was like this is my choices hell no it's fight time right here right now between me and her and the guy! How stupid is he you know she was wearing that for the other guy yet just like well guess not... Usually i'm into this types but this one just kinda just pisses me off lol :KEK::cry: :cry:. Oh and i call it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes