Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Cup of tea? More like cup of piss. She has a long way to go to convince me she isn't a swarm of alien cockroaches piloting a human suit.
LMAO. TBH if there was an alternate reality where she wasnt cheating, shed be pretty good. Looks aside, she tries to be kind, put up with BF's dorkyness, tries to get the freak on in bed, etc. Nearly every showing of toxicity on her part that wasnt cheating was provoked in a good deal by BF himself (IE him refusing to go to party while also trying to forbid her to go even tho she had already promised to assist, him not wanting to spend more time to play CoD - like even the game makes fun of that lol). She is pretty much a FMC from a shonen if you didnt know her sexual life, the intent of the game was clearly to introduce her as the "ideal GF/too good for MC lucked out" and then expose her twisted side progressively.
Not trying to downplay her toxicity ofc, just saying she isnt introd as what she becomes later on (even tho we knew it would happen ofc given the premise of the game).
As for her job... do we actually know wtf she does at her job? Besides likely fucking Gianni every now and then, I don't think I ever recall any mention of her actual work capacity lol.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The break up ending honestly made me smile. Seriously, it is the first NTR game where I am actually, honestly rooting for protagonist.

Also, may you share some other games similar to this one? I only know the "promise better left unkept" or whatever.

Alright, I've seen a few similar comments so let me clear things up. None of the routes had an ending yet, that's what the final update is for. Some endings will be more fleshed out than others but nonetheless each route will have content.

I will be first to say it: you hid them WAY to well, and path break away on the bottle/cup is the least obvious place. I genuinely tried to get all endings and never even noticed that alternative to NTR1/Willpower1 exists.

Other than that - thank you for the game

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
LMAO. TBH if there was an alternate reality where she wasnt cheating, shed be pretty good. Looks aside, she tries to be kind, put up with BF's dorkyness, tries to get the freak on in bed, etc. Nearly every showing of toxicity on her part that wasnt cheating was provoked in a good deal by BF himself (IE him refusing to go to party while also trying to forbid her to go even tho she had already promised to assist, him not wanting to spend more time to play CoD - like even the game makes fun of that lol). She is pretty much a FMC from a shonen if you didnt know her sexual life, the intent of the game was clearly to introduce her as the "ideal GF/too good for MC lucked out" and then expose her twisted side progressively.
Not trying to downplay her toxicity ofc, just saying she isnt introd as what she becomes later on (even tho we knew it would happen ofc given the premise of the game).
As for her job... do we actually know wtf she does at her job? Besides likely fucking Gianni every now and then, I don't think I ever recall any mention of her actual work capacity lol.
So what you are saying is that she actually IS a swarm of alien cockroaches piloting a human suit? Check.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki
Jun 1, 2017
hmm 0.9
does it means its gonna be completed soon?
In software development, version numbers are not decimals. 0.9 usually means the 9th version. The next version would be 0.10, which is the 10th version.

On the other hand, apparently the next release will be the final one so it could be completed soon :unsure:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
In software development, version numbers are not decimals. 0.9 usually means the 9th version. The next version would be 0.10, which is the 10th version.

On the other hand, apparently the next release will be the final one so it could be completed soon :unsure:
GFT version numbering is basd on completion rate, next update is last.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
GFT version numbering is basd on completion rate, next update is last.
I am now also a Fan of Anime Style VN's after i played first time "A promise best left unkept" .
If i would be the Dev i would also add a perspective from the female side...may it can get unlocked after first olaythrough with male character...
But anyway i also like the style and approach of this game very much.
Just curious what Dev will work on after this game when next update should be the final one?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone have information about the the 5th May poll result on Dev's patreon? I was a evaluation on which projects Dev should start after Girlfiend Tapes.
I am curious what next projects he want to do after this.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Does anyone have information about the the 5th May poll result on Dev's patreon? I was a evaluation on which projects Dev should start after Girlfiend Tapes.
I am curious what next projects he want to do after this.
Same, Dev did great for his first NTR game, one of the best ive played, could become a staple of the genre if he uses what hes learned to polish even more his already noteworthy talent at this, really interested in what he cooks up next.
There was a "Cheating girlfriend phone simulator" idea someone had which I think would be really fun if managed by BP, honestly feels like something thatd fit as a glove as a little Mia spin-off lol (although new girls always welcome ofc :x).

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Same, Dev did great for his first NTR game, one of the best ive played, could become a staple of the genre if he uses what hes learned to polish even more his already noteworthy talent at this, really interested in what he cooks up next.
There was a "Cheating girlfriend phone simulator" idea someone had which I think would be really fun if managed by BP, honestly feels like something thatd fit as a glove as a little Mia spin-off lol (although new girls always welcome ofc :x).
Yes i like this different endings which can turn out satisfying for everyone. But i must say since "A promise best left unkept" was my first experience with NTR/Anime style i am still into this genius approach that you can play the game from both perspectives
once as male and then as female protagonist. That is really a unique experience.
But girlfriend tapes as my second game i played in that style is also very good and i enjoyed very much trying to get all endings.
A Mobile Phone simulator...i dont really know...i think it can be a slow burner if i imagine spying my gf's mobile phone and first only reading lots of texts then maybe she gets Dick-Pics and she sends back nude pics and...its a lot of reading only...except they send each other videos or record themselve and you find the tape etc..

Reactions: jaden000

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yes i like this different endings which can turn out satisfying for everyone. But i must say since "A promise best left unkept" was my first experience with NTR/Anime style i am still into this genius approach that you can play the game from both perspectives
once as male and then as female protagonist. That is really a unique experience.
But girlfriend tapes as my second game i played in that style is also very good and i enjoyed very much trying to get all endings.
A Mobile Phone simulator...i dont really know...i think it can be a slow burner if i imagine spying my gf's mobile phone and first only reading lots of texts then maybe she gets Dick-Pics and she sends back nude pics and...its a lot of reading only...except they send each other videos or record themselve and you find the tape etc..
I'd imagine the phone simulator more like GFT where you chat with her and are subbed to her OF type accs and/or secretly in her alt social media accs in which she posts lewd stuff, maybe get messages from other friends, but all stuff you can "excuse" away/she excuses away. At least at first ofc, these type of games rely on escalation of how obvious the hints are and the MC being oblivious or intentionally in-denial.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'd imagine the phone simulator more like GFT where you chat with her and are subbed to her OF type accs and/or secretly in her alt social media accs in which she posts lewd stuff, maybe get messages from other friends, but all stuff you can "excuse" away/she excuses away. At least at first ofc, these type of games rely on escalation of how obvious the hints are and the MC being oblivious or intentionally in-denial.
Yes i just thought deeper about this and it can turn out interesting. Especially when you can localize where your GF is via mobile phone and spying on her or follow her secretly. The only thing i wouldnt like is if there is the whole game only a mobile phone screen without any other locations to visit or even talk face to face to other NPC's.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yes i just thought deeper about this and it can turn out interesting. Especially when you can localize where your GF is via mobile phone and spying on her or follow her secretly. The only thing i wouldnt like is if there is the whole game only a mobile phone screen without any other locations to visit or even talk face to face to other NPC's.
I could see a map and some out-of-phone interactions as viable as long as story for the most part revolves around the phone, the premise is to simulate talking and proding at a cheating GF via things youd do via phone after all which is a scenario that does really happen not too rarely.

Reactions: jaden000
Jun 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New teaser with few character sprites (new ones and Jenna). Probably dedicated to different endings. Aisha could be mc's new gf after he goes his own way far away from Riley and Mia, Jenna will most likely be linked to a cuck ending - Riley one is my guess - and Perry (called "Landlord" in his picture file) may be this fat bastard fucking Mia on her cuck ending, because I refuse to believe she's gonna stay exclusive to Gianni with MC's green light to go wild, that would be kinda boring.

It's nice that the last update will be dedicated completely to endings, we are in for a nice variety, revenge/mgtow/romantic/cuckold endings - whole spectrum. Can't wait for the end of the month, hopefully there won't be any delays.

Edit: As I was writing this post I read discord again and unfortunately - ETA for the last update is July now.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I just hope Mc can have a real good ending after he cut tie with thoses hoes and his new GF doesn't end up being an other slut lmao

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New teaser with few character sprites (new ones and Jenna). Probably dedicated to different endings. Aisha could be mc's new gf after he goes his own way far away from Riley and Mia, Jenna will most likely be linked to a cuck ending - Riley one is my guess - and Perry (called "Landlord" in his picture file) may be this fat bastard fucking Mia on her cuck ending, because I refuse to believe she's gonna stay exclusive to Gianni with MC's green light to go wild, that would be kinda boring.

It's nice that the last update will be dedicated completely to endings, we are in for a nice variety, revenge/mgtow/romantic/cuckold endings - whole spectrum. Can't wait for the end of the month, hopefully there won't be any delays.

Edit: As I was writing this post I read discord again and unfortunately - ETA for the last update is July now.
thanks for sharing the sprites perhaps could you also share teaser 2 that was posted on May 31?

Jan 31, 2022
I am on version 0.9. I did 2 playthroughs, first as a cuck and ended up with Riley (yay!), second one no cuck choices, but sadly ended up with Mia because I gave her another chance.. I really hate Mia. Is there a way to not pick cuck options and still end up with Riley?

• Haha

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am on version 0.9. I did 2 playthroughs, first as a cuck and ended up with Riley (yay!), second one no cuck choices, but sadly ended up with Mia because I gave her another chance.. I really hate Mia. Is there a way to not pick cuck options and still end up with Riley?
I'm afraid not. Riley only wants you if she can keep you as her cuck, so if you choose the other options you are incompatible with her and break her cold black heart.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes