NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Riley is true love, I knew it, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sincere and sweet S girl and a cucky boy , A well-matched couple , Happy ending !

Let's see what happens next , How would Riley train(love) him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not exactly Buttercup and Wesley those two. But she is still better for him than Mia and he is definitely better for her than Gianni. Of course, that isn't hard since the two of them are inhuman psychopaths who need to be wiped from the earth by the hand of God for the good of all mankind.

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Riley is true love, I knew it, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sincere and sweet S girl and a cucky boy , A well-matched couple , Happy ending !

Let's see what happens next , How would Riley train(love) him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would love a route with Riley which has the MC as her loyal little cuck slave. I hope her ending has the option for her still sleeping around, as well as one where she and MC are exclusive.

Jan 24, 2018
That's an entirely different game. Waifu Academy. Why post it here?
It is just a generic 32-bit stub binary shared by all RenPy games, the initial upload was the .exe file of Waifu Academy and that's Virus Total saved it.

1650869294412.png

It is just a false positive. These are just generic "malware" signatures.

Reactions: UncleUrdnot

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
It is just a generic 32-bit stub binary shared by all RenPy games, the initial upload was the .exe file of Waifu Academy and that's Virus Total saved it.

View attachment 1775481

It is just a false positive. These are just generic "malware" signatures.
But in other games , different antiviruses may react to this file .

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Holy shit just finished my first playthrough of this game. Really appreciate the different paths and how it all ends up. Think I discovered 6-ish endings to v0.9 and boy were they good.

Kudos to the devs for making this fantastic game. Definitely recommend it for fans of voyeur content because the "onlyfans" scenes were some of the hottest content I've seen in a VN. (y)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
the most realistic one and what most of the normal peoples will do , you don't want to be near those two hoes

And then Riley has the giant brass balls to be mad the MC friend zones her.

Full disclosure: Don't like NTR,usually don't play games with NTR. Saw the routes in this one decided to check it out.

The break up path was cathartic. Props to the dev for that.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
And then Riley has the giant brass balls to be mad the MC friend zones her.

Full disclosure: Don't like NTR,usually don't play games with NTR. Saw the routes in this one decided to check it out.

The break up path was cathartic. Props to the dev for that.
Honestly even friendzoning her is too good for her, cut her off full stop.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Honestly even friendzoning her is too good for her, cut her off full stop.
I would take it a step further because most of this shit is her fault in the first place. Since she noticed him walking in while she was sucking dude's dick her game of 4D chess to make the MC fall for her probably only makes sense to the patients at Shady Acres. She is a manipulative psychopath and probably needs to be subject to a personal protective order. All that being said, probably still a better girlfriend than Mia lol. :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes