Page11

May 23, 2019
That's the point of the kink. If you want a MC who responds logically you're playing the wrong sort of game. The whole point of these games is to inflict some humiliation on the guy while he ignores the obvious red flags.
I just wish there will be some tipe of "Epilogue" at the end, and if you chose to break up with MIA and not go with Riley and all that shit, the MC gets an actual nice GF... Idk... maybe some images of him getting over the breakup and then fiding someone that actually likes him.

Page11

May 23, 2019
I don't know. Mia as a girlfriend kind of sucks and losing her is addition by subtraction. I think making her Gianni's problem is the happy ending.
Bold of you to think Giani would care about her. He would smash her and pass further, then maybe come back and smash her again and all that. Maybe make her pregnant and leave her as a single mother, cuz why not? He just wants to live his life to the fullest, he doesn't want to settle down. He would get bored of her. And the fact that she already passed through this one tie and makes the same mistakes is like... whatever.
I hate how easily the MC forgives her in the end though.... like yeah, I fucked her once and I didn't care about anything she did. If she did that once, she will cheat again, she won't chill... MC should find a girl that is satisfied with his size and there is that.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just wish there will be some tipe of "Epilogue" at the end, and if you chose to break up with MIA and not go with Riley and all that shit, the MC gets an actual nice GF... Idk... maybe some images of him getting over the breakup and then fiding someone that actually likes him.
I expect to get more of a conclusion to the breakup story in the next (final) release.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Bold of you to think Giani would care about her. He would smash her and pass further, then maybe come back and smash her again and all that. Maybe make her pregnant and leave her as a single mother, cuz why not? He just wants to live his life to the fullest, he doesn't want to settle down. He would get bored of her. And the fact that she already passed through this one tie and makes the same mistakes is like... whatever.
I hate how easily the MC forgives her in the end though.... like yeah, I fucked her once and I didn't care about anything she did. If she did that once, she will cheat again, she won't chill... MC should find a girl that is satisfied with his size and there is that.
Oh, I make no assumptions about what Gianni would care about. When I said "make her Gianni's problem" I meant exactly what I put on the tin. Sexual incompatibility aside, Mia is a bad girlfriend all the way through. Alternating between clingy, distant, unsatisfied, and batshit insane. But by eliminating himself from the equation, he will immediately change the relationship dynamic of the other two. Mia will focus all the bad girlfriend energy she used to give him on Gianni, and even though he's gonna get what he wanted he will find that he doesn't want what he's gonna get. Sooner or later she's going to boil his bunny.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
BootyProfessor btw we already had break up ending now.
is that mean v1.0 is the last one? can we have maybe more jenna? (im down with netorase but not netorare with exception all side was happy)
i dont know why im interested with libido-kun character, dunno why but i got gut feeling he will end up in your next game haha..
guys how to get this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 8, 2020
guys how to get this?
To get the first one you need to have more than 13 willpower when you buy the whole bottle, and then release on the blanket.
For the second, don't buy the whole bottle and smash the webcam with more than 10 willpower. Check the guide for more details.
So I took some time to create a walkthrough. I hope I didn't miss anything important. To those who ask how to unlock certain images in the gallery, it's largely down to having enough points with the girl and being on the right route. Routes and point requirements are detailed in the walkthrough.
Mega

Reactions: bugfinder

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
To get the first one you need to have more than 13 willpower when you buy the whole bottle, and then release on the blanket.
For the second, don't buy the whole bottle and smash the webcam with more than 10 willpower. Check the guide for more details.
the guide should be at the front page, its too late!
i am using the renpy.rpc or something and open with notepad++ find my own dialogue
my first play was maxing will power and riley point still i didn unlock the first one (but i remember the "smash the dildo option"), alright.

Btw this is a lie right?? xD
1648513829417.png

boywonder456

Jul 2, 2020
I'm missing images from 0.7 3/5 to be exact I did the walk through on the discord, still can't access it. also missing the last 3 of 0.9 update. thank you in advance!

Feb 8, 2020
I'm missing images from 0.7 3/5 to be exact I did the walk through on the discord, still can't access it. also missing the last 3 of 0.9 update. thank you in advance!
When on the beach, you need at least 19 Riley points and say "She's mine". If the two guys don't fuck her, and when you later choose "Go with her" have at least 14 willpower, you unlock the remaining images for 0.7.
The last 3 are different endings. Follow the walkthrough (search for it in this thread) to get endings Willpower 1 and Willpower 2.

Reactions: boywonder456

RavensFan62

Aug 11, 2016
Allow me to be the one to pirate your magnificent work, please I insist :BootyTime: I will continue to support you for the months to come at least until Girlfriend Tapes is finished, or if your next project interests me just as much I will raise my pledge.

Game Version: 0.9.1

PC - MEGA,
MAC - MEGA
ANDROID - MEGA

Note: Dev warned that old saves are unlikely to be compatible. Back to square one!

(But seriously if you don't want me to share it I'll delete this post, just let me know)
When I download this I get version 0.9 with no sound. Is it not the newest version?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Just got done with all routes. By the way, there are some new variables that get introduced that will break old saves, but you don't have to restart from the beginning. The new variables happen in two places. First is during the choice to smash the monitor in your room or cum. Second is when you find her old phone in her room and smash that shit or cum.

I will talk about each route. It will be kind of a route walkthrough and my thoughts on it. Obviously major spoilers.

np = ntr points. Gained by doing cuck shit.
wp = no idea, but it's the non ntr points. Gained by practicing with fleshlight and trying not to be a cuck.
mp = Mia points. No impact on anything, as far as I can tell.
rp = Riley points.

You can open the spoiler for route conditions. Inline spoiler within the spoiler will be about the story and my thoughts on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's basically all the routes. I was hoping for at least one route where it's more of a hard NTR and not netorase. Still holding out hope that ntrroute2 will lead to this, but we shall see. This story tries to be on the realistic side, as far as NTR genre goes, so it makes sense that there is no super ridiculous NTR MC that is miserable at being cucked but decides to stay together. That's why basically it was all about cheating and later on netorase where MC enjoys being cucked. Still, ntrroute2 has a possible path where MC didn't officially break up with Mia and went off to college after she ghosts him. Mia, Riley, and Giani could send him videos of them fucking and MC could feel bad about it and not be able to do anything. Can't move on, but gets sad boners and ends up a broken man. I don't know if that's the plan though heh. I guess the next update will wrap things up at at 1.0. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Oh, there was no sex sounds or any audio for the new update. That was unfortunate because the scenes are rather static in terms of images, and the sound effects played a big part in adding some dynamics to it.

Edit2: Added the main themes of the routes so people can decide what they want without having to open story spoilers for the new content.
Good route variety, only dissapoint for me is no route where MC keeps silent about her cheating :×

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
When I download this I get version 0.9 with no sound. Is it not the newest version?
I don't know about the sound because I don't play VNs with sound. But these links come from Patreon directly. 0.9.1 is a fixed version from 0.9, and yes this should be 0.9.1.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes