Feb 26, 2020
So I took some time to create a walkthrough. I hope I didn't miss anything important. To those who ask how to unlock certain images in the gallery, it's largely down to having enough points with the girl and being on the right route. Routes and point requirements are detailed in the walkthrough.
Mega

Edit: Some people apparently still had problems with unlocking the last images in the gallery, so I updated the walkthrough with notes about what choices unlock what "hidden" gallery scene. Note that this version comes with screenshots of the gallery from the game to let me number them (like: scene #7), which bumped the file-size up quite a bit (from 140KB to 1,4MB).
Thanks!

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
I don't know. Mia as a girlfriend kind of sucks and losing her is addition by subtraction. I think making her Gianni's problem is the happy ending.
im imagining the girlfriend break with MC and went with gianni but then black man come and stole her again.
and the cycle start again xD

Reactions: Swooosh
Nov 23, 2020
Heres all the choices i made that led to reclaiming Mia

1) Jealous 2) Left Curtain 3) Spray 4) Go Home 5) Stop 6) Leave 7) Go change 8) Fleshlight 9) Upset 10) Hell Nah 11) Stop That 12) Train 13) Other plans 14) Do Whatever 15) Fleshlight 16) Dont 17) Silent 18) Not sure if it matters but i selected Teacher 19)Get to the point 20) Resist 21) Jenna 22) Doesnt Matter 23) Dont 24) Train 25) Leave 26) Shot 27) Smash 28) Stop her

TLDR:Make choices that make you look like a man aka stand up to Gianni and nothing cuck related. Defend/Protect Mia. Make sure to train everychance you get using Fleshlight. And finally do nothing thats sexually related to Riley

Thank you very much! I got the reclaiming Mia, but the stop her option didnt come up and it defaulted with her saying she doesnt want to see gianni anymore.

I got a question though, did mia bang the bald headed dudes at the carnival and actually slept with gianni during the trip?

Reactions: RandomGeneratedName

B1aCK

Dec 27, 2020
I knew this story was gonna be different, that the writer/developer will have a different take on the genre, and he certainly didn't disappoint.
as I thought, the revenge route is really promising, but I never thought other routes too might turn out to be this satisfying.
I was surprised by how riley's character developed. I was almost sure she would be the rinka type from otome dori, she still kinda is but she didn't plan the whole thing and corrupt an innocent girl. now, even then, she is still a bitch, but at least, not as much as the other characters, and I'm not gonna lie, her route was wholesome (by the game's standars) and satisfying.
overall there was definitely something to satiate all sorts of tastes and I commend the writer for that.
now it seems like he is still keeping the door open for different outcomes for each route through the whole LDR thing. but now I know he respects different tastes and at the end of the day everyone will most likely be content.

Solarous

Aug 4, 2018
This Fboy Gianni has to be a dad already or he is going to be one and did anyone else catch when he said he was mad at his house because he found something medical
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Why would you want to reclaim Mia after what she did?
Even if you don't like her, completing the game a p good motivation for msot people.
Not to mention, from MCs PoV he likely would since he's insecure and loves her, hes both emotionally invested and thinks he cant do better.

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you very much! I got the reclaiming Mia, but the stop her option didnt come up and it defaulted with her saying she doesnt want to see gianni anymore.

I got a question though, did mia bang the bald headed dudes at the carnival and actually slept with gianni during the trip?
if your talking about after taking the shots she leaves then yes she fucks gianni also the stop her choice was only for when she tries to kiss you in her room while cleaning her sheets because she just fucked gianni

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just got done with all routes. By the way, there are some new variables that get introduced that will break old saves, but you don't have to restart from the beginning. The new variables happen in two places. First is during the choice to smash the monitor in your room or cum. Second is when you find her old phone in her room and smash that shit or cum.

I will talk about each route. It will be kind of a route walkthrough and my thoughts on it. Obviously major spoilers.

np = ntr points. Gained by doing cuck shit.
wp = no idea, but it's the non ntr points. Gained by practicing with fleshlight and trying not to be a cuck.
mp = Mia points. No impact on anything, as far as I can tell.
rp = Riley points.

You can open the spoiler for route conditions. Inline spoiler within the spoiler will be about the story and my thoughts on it.

So that's basically all the routes. I was hoping for at least one route where it's more of a hard NTR and not netorase. Still holding out hope that ntrroute2 will lead to this, but we shall see. This story tries to be on the realistic side, as far as NTR genre goes, so it makes sense that there is no super ridiculous NTR MC that is miserable at being cucked but decides to stay together. That's why basically it was all about cheating and later on netorase where MC enjoys being cucked. Still, ntrroute2 has a possible path where MC didn't officially break up with Mia and went off to college after she ghosts him. Mia, Riley, and Giani could send him videos of them fucking and MC could feel bad about it and not be able to do anything. Can't move on, but gets sad boners and ends up a broken man. I don't know if that's the plan though heh. I guess the next update will wrap things up at at 1.0. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Oh, there was no sex sounds or any audio for the new update. That was unfortunate because the scenes are rather static in terms of images, and the sound effects played a big part in adding some dynamics to it.

Edit2: Added the main themes of the routes so people can decide what they want without having to open story spoilers for the new content.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just got done with all routes. By the way, there are some new variables that get introduced that will break old saves, but you don't have to restart from the beginning. The new variables happen in two places. First is during the choice to smash the monitor in your room or cum. Second is when you find her old phone in her room and smash that shit or cum.

I will talk about each route. It will be kind of a route walkthrough and my thoughts on it. Obviously major spoilers.

np = ntr points. Gained by doing cuck shit.
wp = no idea, but it's the non ntr points. Gained by practicing with fleshlight and trying not to be a cuck.
mp = Mia points. No impact on anything, as far as I can tell.
rp = Riley points.

You can open the spoiler for route conditions. Inline spoiler within the spoiler will be about the story and my thoughts on it.

So that's basically all the routes. I was hoping for at least one route where it's more of a hard NTR and not netorase. Still holding out hope that ntrroute2 will lead to this, but we shall see. This story tries to be on the realistic side, as far as NTR genre goes, so it makes sense that there is no super ridiculous NTR MC that is miserable at being cucked but decides to stay together. That's why basically it was all about cheating and later on netorase where MC enjoys being cucked. Still, ntrroute2 has a possible path where MC didn't officially break up with Mia and went off to college after she ghosts him. Mia, Riley, and Giani could send him videos of them fucking and MC could feel bad about it and not be able to do anything. Can't move on, but gets sad boners and ends up a broken man. I don't know if that's the plan though heh. I guess the next update will wrap things up at at 1.0. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Oh, there was no sex sounds or any audio for the new update. That was unfortunate because the scenes are rather static in terms of images, and the sound effects played a big part in adding some dynamics to it.
This wins the award for the most helpful post in this thread.

Reactions: DKArthas

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Hmm, part of me wants to try this build out to see how it is, while the other part of me wants to wait until its finished. Either way, I hope the endings will be impactful no matter the route chosen.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes